Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 21473 21474 21475 21476 21477
MSPaint Winner
Offline
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
Posts: 5783
By Leon Kasai 2019-03-14 18:28:11  
Woo, got to lv65.


Only another 15 more levels and he can replace my Agumon as my main until I get a 5/5 Agumon.
Still need another 10 tamer levels before I can finish the Omegamon jogress quests, so still a while away from getting to use Omegamon. :<
[+]
Offline
By Freehugs 2019-03-14 18:39:27  
I wonder if I'd get return bonuses if I logged in. I haven't played in like 2 years. I had umm Gommamon? and most of his evolution unlocked and his side evolution (I dunno what it's called) Shakkomon. Shakko is ugly lol

Edit: nupe, Shakkou was my Armadillomon's evolution. Can't remember Goma's side thing.

Double edit: I had Armodillomon that evolved into Vikemon. Never had a Gomamon. I had Armo's armor evolution Submarimon. yeesh so complicated

Not sure why I had him and his forms. I don't particularly care for him but he's cute I guess. I like Toy Agumon.
[+]
MSPaint Winner
Offline
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
Posts: 5783
By Leon Kasai 2019-03-14 18:54:54  
Freehugs said: »
I wonder if I'd get return bonuses if I logged in. I haven't played in like 2 years. I had umm Gommamon? and most of his evolution unlocked and his side evolution (I dunno what it's called) Shakkomon. Shakko is ugly lol
I got return bonuses when I started back like a week ago, so I'd imagine you would. Provided you weren't on the server that got shut down, because I dunno what's happened with stuff that was on there. :I
IIRC part of the return pack is 2 lv5 guaranteed eggs for evo lines that can jogress (not guaranteed to be two that can jogress together though), so that's pretty cool.

If you do go back, I'll try and help you with stuff if you need anything. ( '-')b
[+]
Offline
By Freehugs 2019-03-14 18:58:24  
Leon Kasai said: »
I got return bonuses when I started back like a week ago, so I'd imagine you would. Provided you weren't on the server that got shut down, because I dunno what's happened with stuff that was on there. :I
IIRC part of the return pack is 2 lv5 guaranteed eggs for evo lines that can jogress (not guaranteed to be two that can jogress together though), so that's pretty cool.

If you do go back, I'll try and help you with stuff if you need anything. ( '-')b
I'll think about it! Which version is on steam? I had an account with them before they were on steam but aren't there like 2 english versions of the game? I think this is the one my account is on
http://dmo.gameking.com/Main/Main.aspx

Thanks for offering help too :3
[+]
MSPaint Winner
Offline
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
Posts: 5783
By Leon Kasai 2019-03-14 19:04:38  
Steam should be the GameKing one if it's still on there. The Aeria Games server (Seraphimon?) is the one that shut down. Can you remember what server you played on? :O
Offline
By Freehugs 2019-03-14 19:07:25  
Leon Kasai said: »
Steam should be the GameKing one if it's still on there. The Aeria Games server (Seraphimon?) is the one that shut down. Can you remember what server you played on? :O
Um, just from eyeballing a list I want to say Leviamon.

OH MY GOD WHY DOES DIGIMON HAVE INFLATION AND FEET PORN AND WHY IS GOOGLE SHOWING ME THIS
[+]
MSPaint Winner
Offline
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
Posts: 5783
By Leon Kasai 2019-03-14 19:10:46  
Noice, I'm on Leviamon too. :O

Freehugs said: »
WHY IS GOOGLE SHOWING ME THIS
Something something search history something something?
[+]
Offline
By Freehugs 2019-03-14 19:13:18  
Oh good. You can carry my *** through content! :3

Leon Kasai said: »
Something something search history something something?
N-no! I never!
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Offline
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
Posts: 16112
By Valefor.Prothescar 2019-03-14 19:32:49  
Freehugs said: »
OH MY GOD WHY DOES DIGIMON HAVE INFLATION AND FEET PORN AND WHY IS GOOGLE SHOWING ME THIS

The furry fandom
[+]
MSPaint Winner
Offline
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
Posts: 5783
By Leon Kasai 2019-03-14 19:46:30  
Freehugs said: »
Oh good. You can carry my *** through content! :3

Leon Kasai said: »
Something something search history something something?
N-no! I never!
I could carry you through content, if I weren't already struggling with content myself. Need to beat the Infinity Mountain raid, but even my strongest Digimon can't beat the first enemy. :I

Don't even try to deny it; the truth is already out!
Offline
By Freehugs 2019-03-14 19:57:03  
Valefor.Prothescar said: »
The furry fandom
I'm not one to kink shame but the inflation thing is a bit weird. plus its killing my childhood memories.

Leon Kasai said: »
I could carry you through content, if I weren't already struggling with content myself. Need to beat the Infinity Mountain raid, but even my strongest Digimon can't beat the first enemy. :I

Don't even try to deny it; the truth is already out!
I'm probably not even far into the game. I spent forever farming digimon data and eggs and not touching anything else.

I like a little belly but c'mon! not this much! /hides
Offline
By Freehugs 2019-03-14 19:58:26  
If anyone likes racing games you can get GRID 2 for free on Humble right now.
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/grid2-spa-bathurst
MSPaint Winner
Offline
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
Posts: 5783
By Leon Kasai 2019-03-14 21:37:34  
Freehugs said: »
I'm probably not even far into the game. I spent forever farming digimon data and eggs and not touching anything else.
I used to do that, but now I've decided to try and grind my way through with what I've got/what I get from events. Then hopefully once I reach endgame it'll be easier to get all the stuff I want. :x
Still kinda hope I can get lucky with Armour Evolution/Burst Mode drops from monster cards along the way though. Would be real nice to get a Digi-Egg of Courage and a 5/5 Veemon (Veedramon) to use it on. :I
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Offline
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
Posts: 13856
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2019-03-14 21:39:52  
Freehugs said: »
I like a little belly but c'mon! not this much! /hides
What have I walked into here...
Offline
By Freehugs 2019-03-14 21:41:48  
Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
Freehugs said: »
I like a little belly but c'mon! not this much! /hides
What have I walked into here...
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Offline
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
Posts: 13856
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2019-03-14 21:46:56  
Hugs a trap confirmed??
[+]
Offline
By Freehugs 2019-03-14 21:51:30  
Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
Hugs a trap confirmed??
[+]
MSPaint Winner
Offline
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
Posts: 5783
By Leon Kasai 2019-03-14 21:55:32  
Freehugs said: »
Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
Hugs a trap confirmed??
[+]
Offline
By clearlyamule 2019-03-14 22:17:40  
Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
Hugs a trap confirmed??
[+]
By Jetackuu 2019-03-14 22:23:46  
Freehugs said: »
inflation
You mean like fat Rukia?
[+]
Offline
By Freehugs 2019-03-14 22:25:28  
Jetackuu said: »
Freehugs said: »
inflation
You mean like fat Rukia?
Yup lol
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Offline
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
Posts: 13856
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2019-03-14 22:27:29  
Jetackuu said: »
Freehugs said: »
inflation
You mean like fat Rukia?
....well I had to find out. XD
By Jetackuu 2019-03-14 22:27:56  
That ***was funny.
Offline
By Freehugs 2019-03-15 00:58:12  
Oh.. I summoned Spath.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Offline
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Hev
Posts: 14171
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2019-03-15 01:09:27  
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Offline
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
Posts: 16112
By Valefor.Prothescar 2019-03-15 05:04:41  
Freehugs said: »
Oh.. I summoned Spath.

o youre playing E7 i c
Offline
By Freehugs 2019-03-15 05:20:48  
Valefor.Prothescar said: »
o youre playing E7 i c
I'm trying it out, yus.
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Offline
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
Posts: 13856
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2019-03-15 05:24:01  


Me now but with coffee
Offline
Posts: 9905
By Draylo 2019-03-15 05:39:52  
Freehugs said: »
I wonder if I'd get return bonuses if I logged in. I haven't played in like 2 years. I had umm Gommamon? and most of his evolution unlocked and his side evolution (I dunno what it's called) Shakkomon. Shakko is ugly lol

Edit: nupe, Shakkou was my Armadillomon's evolution. Can't remember Goma's side thing.

Double edit: I had Armodillomon that evolved into Vikemon. Never had a Gomamon. I had Armo's armor evolution Submarimon. yeesh so complicated

Not sure why I had him and his forms. I don't particularly care for him but he's cute I guess. I like Toy Agumon.

Some reason their anti cheat thing never lets me play the game with other games running. Or maybe they don't like FFXI.
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Offline
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
Posts: 13856
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2019-03-15 07:05:13  
[+]
Log in to post.