Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 21412 21413 21414 ... 21524 21525 21526
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Offline
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Hev
Posts: 14214
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2018-11-13 13:38:24  
i thought about busting out the ps2 just to play dark cloud.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Offline
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
Posts: 14204
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-11-13 13:46:22  
Freehugs said: »
I've been playing 4 as well. It was given to me when I got a replacement ps2. Its fun but I'm bad at it.
I think best part of 4 is the Links system, linking your teammates with high AP to attack or defend with you, that have long range weapons like bazookas or sniper rifles.

Also the secret arms (bazooka arms with integrated rocket launchers and gatling gun arms with integrated missile launchers) are really fun.
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Offline
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
Posts: 14204
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-11-13 13:47:12  
Also lean, Update, I think i would just get ONE Intel Ship, and probably be the Cruiser. Maybe one Time Ship from Fleet Yards, the Temporal Escort?
MSPaint Winner
Offline
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
Posts: 5854
By Leon Kasai 2018-11-13 13:49:53  
Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
Leon, been thinking, now that I am having fun with my Commander Cruisers, I wonder what an Intel Ship would be. The Kelvin Timeline Dreadnought is nigh to impossible for me, but then realized, Intel Ships are available form Fleet from Tier II Dock. So been thinking about it, Fleet Ships have the superiority in hull and console spots and would be cheaper, at the LOSS of the Console, which are stand alones and not part of sets.

I think it be best I get the Fleet Intel Ships from our Fleet instead of thru other ways, the consoles don't really jazz me. Thoughts?
Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
Also lean, Update, I think i would just get ONE Intel Ship, and probably be the Cruiser. Maybe one Time Ship from Fleet Yards, the Temporal Escort?
Getting one of each sounds like a good idea yeah. If you find you really like one of those types then, you can buy more later. :O
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Offline
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
Posts: 14204
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-11-13 13:51:27  
Leon Kasai said: »
Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
Leon, been thinking, now that I am having fun with my Commander Cruisers, I wonder what an Intel Ship would be. The Kelvin Timeline Dreadnought is nigh to impossible for me, but then realized, Intel Ships are available form Fleet from Tier II Dock. So been thinking about it, Fleet Ships have the superiority in hull and console spots and would be cheaper, at the LOSS of the Console, which are stand alones and not part of sets.

I think it be best I get the Fleet Intel Ships from our Fleet instead of thru other ways, the consoles don't really jazz me. Thoughts?
Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
Also lean, Update, I think i would just get ONE Intel Ship, and probably be the Cruiser. Maybe one Time Ship from Fleet Yards, the Temporal Escort?
Getting one of each sounds like a good idea yeah. If you find you really like one of those types then, you can buy more later. :O
Yah, looking at Bridge Abilities of Temporal and Intel, don't jazz me enough to overlap them more with diferent combos, the way I liek Command and Pilot BOFFs.
[+]
 
Offline
Posts:
By 2018-11-13 13:55:26
 Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事
 
Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Offline
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
Posts: 14204
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-11-13 14:03:04  
Freehugs said: »
Stop right there, criminal scum! I can't let you talk about Star wars trek gate anymore!
I know how to deal with the likes of you...

https://www.cnn.com/2017/07/18/us/security-robot-drown-trnd/index.html

 
Offline
Posts:
By 2018-11-13 14:08:14
 Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事
 
Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
Offline
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Endoq
Posts: 6109
By Valefor.Endoq 2018-11-13 14:11:47  
MTV needs to make a channel called “Ow My Balls!”
That’s what I call the show Ridiculousness and shows like it.
[+]
Offline
Posts: 12128
By Viciouss 2018-11-13 14:34:17  
Divinity Original Sin 2 or Pillars of Eternity 2?
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Offline
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
Posts: 14204
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-11-13 14:38:17  
Valefor.Endoq said: »
MTV needs to make a channel called “Ow My Balls!”
That’s what I call the show Ridiculousness and shows like it.
Like this?



Freehugs said: »
You're going to push my roomba into a pool of water? That's not very nice.



Saw a commercial for a wet floor version of roomba this morning.
[+]
MSPaint Winner
Offline
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
Posts: 5854
By Leon Kasai 2018-11-13 14:44:28  
How good/bad does my luck have to be to get a dupe of the rarer 5-star before getting the more common one that I want? (y'A')y
[+]
 
Offline
Posts:
By 2018-11-13 14:46:04
 Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事
 
Post deleted by User.
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Offline
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
Posts: 14204
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-11-13 14:55:49  
 Valefor.Endoq
Offline
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Endoq
Posts: 6109
By Valefor.Endoq 2018-11-13 14:59:54  
Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
Valefor.Endoq said: »
MTV needs to make a channel called “Ow My Balls!”
That’s what I call the show Ridiculousness and shows like it.
Like this?


.

[+]
 
Offline
Posts:
By 2018-11-13 15:01:27
 Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事
 
Post deleted by User.
[+]
Offline
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: misacat
Posts: 2840
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2018-11-13 15:02:04  
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Offline
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
Posts: 14204
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-11-13 15:09:48  
YouTube Video Placeholder
Offline
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: misacat
Posts: 2840
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2018-11-13 15:13:01  
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Offline
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
Posts: 14204
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-11-13 15:14:19  
Freehugs said: »
I miss Josiah. Hmph, what a dorknerd.
So do I. Quick, post some RWBY GIFs to summon him.
Offline
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: misacat
Posts: 2840
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2018-11-13 15:16:42  
dont do it!

[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Offline
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
Posts: 14204
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-11-13 15:24:28  
By Jetackuu 2018-11-13 15:45:38  
Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
Freehugs said: »
I miss Josiah. Hmph, what a dorknerd.
So do I. Quick, post some RWBY GIFs to summon him.
Pretty sure he had himself removed entirely.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Offline
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Hev
Posts: 14214
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2018-11-13 16:04:42  
probably not a bad idea.
 Shiva.Spathaian
Offline
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Spathaian
Posts: 27885
By Shiva.Spathaian 2018-11-13 16:05:14  
I'm curious why he did it.
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
Offline
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Endoq
Posts: 6109
By Valefor.Endoq 2018-11-13 16:05:23  
Jetackuu said: »
Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
Freehugs said: »
I miss Josiah. Hmph, what a dorknerd.
So do I. Quick, post some RWBY GIFs to summon him.
Pretty sure he had himself removed entirely.
all signs of him are gone :(
 
Offline
Posts:
By 2018-11-13 16:41:09
 Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事
 
Post deleted by User.
[+]
Offline
サーバ: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
user: chuuuuu
Posts: 2726
By Chu Chu 2018-11-13 16:46:31  
I was looking at old dms recently and even his dms hes gone. Im just talking to myself in them :(
 Shiva.Spathaian
Offline
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Spathaian
Posts: 27885
By Shiva.Spathaian 2018-11-13 16:48:57  
Chu Chu said: »
I was looking at old dms recently and even his dms hes gone. Im just talking to myself in them :(
Oh I didn't even think of DMs. Scragg really knows how to do a full on erase.

Maybe we all imagined Josiahk and he never actually existed.
Offline
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: misacat
Posts: 2840
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2018-11-13 16:57:28  
maybe it was his way of going....
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 21412 21413 21414 ... 21524 21525 21526
Log in to post.