Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 2075 2076 2077 ... 22718 22719 22720
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Yomisha
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2011-09-09 14:24:13  
Sounds like your school needs to get their ***together. :o
[+]
By Artemicion 2011-09-09 14:26:17  
Speaking of work.. Better get ready :/
See you all later tonight.
 Asura.Citag
サーバ: Asura
user: Citag
By Asura.Citag 2011-09-09 14:32:31  
I applied for a transfer at work. Keep your fingers crossed, I want this job.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2011-09-09 14:35:28  
Bye Art!

Asura.Citag said: »
I applied for a transfer at work. Keep your fingers crossed, I want this job.
Good luck. :D
 Odin.Liela
サーバ: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2011-09-09 14:36:02  
Fingers crossed for you!
 Cerberus.Irohuro
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-09-09 14:42:34  
is it bad that i'm brewing coffee because i'm hungry and theres nothing else to eat here? =/
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2011-09-09 14:43:33  
/flails! I really didn't want to go anywhere today(badmorningugh). But I think I should stop being stubborn, fun might happen and I needs it! :D
 Bismarck.Magnuss
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2011-09-09 14:43:44  
Speaking of schools getting ***together...

So in class today, we were discussing the first 9 chapters of Wuthering Heights, and my professor asks us what we thought of the masturbation scene, which was as follows: "...or -".

As the discussion went on, an obnoxious member of the class perks up and says (rather loudly), "Everyone's gotta squeeze one out."

GOGO ASU!!! lmfao
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ravant
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2011-09-09 14:44:12  
hmmm my inbox says I have 1 new message but everytime I go to it there is nothing new. Anyone know why this would happen? It has been like that all morning/day so far.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-09-09 14:45:22  
Ragnarok.Ravant said: »
hmmm my inbox says I have 1 new message but everytime I go to it there is nothing new. Anyone know why this would happen? It has been like that all morning/day so far.
Try switching account with the drop menu(the same of when you post something).
 Asura.Chuuuuu
user: chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2011-09-09 14:45:49  
that reminds me, i was in biology yesterday and she was talking about human sex hormones and a guy thought it was ok to ask "why do men grow hair around their penis" teacher was like hell if i know lol :P then it turned into a health class for a while lol
 Ragnarok.Ravant
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2011-09-09 14:49:16  
Phoenix.Sehachan said: »
Try switching account with the drop menu(the same of when you post something).

Woo! Thanks, that worked. You rock!
 Kujata.Daus
サーバ: Kujata
user: Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2011-09-09 14:52:04  
Asura.Chuuuuu said: »
that reminds me, i was in biology yesterday and she was talking about human sex hormones and a guy thought it was ok to ask "why do men grow hair around their penis" teacher was like hell if i know lol :P then it turned into a health class for a while lol

to collect sweat and pheromones to a attract a mate..duh

reminds me of my anatomy class where somebody asked if you...ok I need to put this under spoilers because its something Id never repeat outloud /gettin'myprudeon
[+]
 Asura.Chuuuuu
user: chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2011-09-09 14:53:43  
Kujata.Daus said: »
Asura.Chuuuuu said: »

to collect sweat and pheromones to a attract a mate..duh

reminds me of my anatomy class where somebody asked if you...ok I need to put this under spoilers because its something Id never repeat outloud /gettin'myprudeon
lol what the hell >_>;
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-09-09 14:55:14  
You rock!
I know, I'm awesome.
 Ramuh.Urial
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-09-09 14:55:25  
Hey how is ev...wtf daus...
[+]
 Bahamut.Nixak
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Nixak
By Bahamut.Nixak 2011-09-09 14:55:39  
Had to write [10 minute time limit] a descriptive poem about something for a class, I chose sleeping on a bed.
[+]
 Phoenix.Fondue
user: Caliber
By Phoenix.Fondue 2011-09-09 14:56:14  
Bismarck.Magnuss said: »

So in class today, we were discussing the first 9 chapters of Wuthering Heights, and my professor asks us what we thought of the masturbation scene, which was as follows: "...or -".

As the discussion went on, an obnoxious member of the class perks up and says (rather loudly), "Everyone's gotta squeeze one out."

GOGO ASU!!! lmfao
app state university? O_O
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-09-09 14:58:50  

GOGO ASU!!! lmfao
That book....
SONOFA!!!
It's right up there with Walden and Heart of Darkness with books who i want to stab their authors.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2011-09-09 14:59:22  
Phoenix.Fondue said: »

GOGO ASU!!! lmfao

Arizona State
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-09-09 14:59:43  

GOGO ASU!!! lmfao
No one goes to App State no matter how many Hand Egg trophies they win.
 Caitsith.Zahrah
サーバ: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2011-09-09 15:00:44  

GOGO ASU!!! lmfao

Arizona State

Uh oh! Are you going to be partying on Lake Havasu all day long?

Watch out for those piranhas!
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2011-09-09 15:03:44  
Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
Lol, not really. I'm not big into the whole party scene. Besides, I'm like 10 years older than 5/8ths of the student body.
 Odin.Liela
サーバ: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2011-09-09 15:04:14  
I hated Walden. Thoreau was exceedingly dry and boring in that book, plus the stuff he's advocating is in direct hypocrisy to the way he was living at the time. For example, he goes on about being on your own and depending on no one, taking care of yourself and being completely self-sufficient... as he's living on his friend's property and using other peoples' tools and means to build his place. Also, taking several paragraphs to describe the color of a fish scale? >.> Dude. No. Spending several pages whining about a farmer who uses the pond to water his cows? It's a pond on his property and it's his to use as he sees fit. It's as though Thoreau thought Walden belonged only to him and no one else was allowed to touch it.

But then again, I also hated a lot of other classical literature, like Of Mice and Men, The Grapes of Wrath, Lord of the Flies, and Atlas Shrugged. :/ I just don't have a patience for good literature, I'm afraid.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
サーバ: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2011-09-09 15:07:24  
Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
Lol, not really. I'm not big into the whole party scene. Besides, I'm like 10 years older than 5/8ths of the student body.

You could always be Richard Dryfuss.

Now, tell me that's not tempting!
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2011-09-09 15:11:17  
lol Zah. xD
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2011-09-09 15:17:48  
Pewp. I didn't know damn was one of the filtered words. My bad.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-09-09 15:19:58  
Don't wanna derail the other thread, so I'll give it a random thought.

Cerberus.Tikal said: »
Girls that are overly dainty because society tells them that's how they're supposed to be. Women that are easily influenced bug the hell out of me.
I'm refined and well-mannered but not just cause I'm a woman. I honestly think that everyone should have good manners in a civilized society.
[+]
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-09-09 15:28:12  
Odin.Liela said: »
I hated Walden. Thoreau was exceedingly dry and boring in that book, plus the stuff he's advocating is in direct hypocrisy to the way he was living at the time. For example, he goes on about being on your own and depending on no one, taking care of yourself and being completely self-sufficient... as he's living on his friend's property and using other peoples' tools and means to build his place. Also, taking several paragraphs to describe the color of a fish scale? >.> Dude. No. Spending several pages whining about a farmer who uses the pond to water his cows? It's a pond on his property and it's his to use as he sees fit. It's as though Thoreau thought Walden belonged only to him and no one else was allowed to touch it.

But then again, I also hated a lot of other classical literature, like Of Mice and Men, The Grapes of Wrath, Lord of the Flies, and Atlas Shrugged. :/ I just don't have a patience for good literature, I'm afraid.

I agree about Walden but the others I do have to disagree on.
But you nailed what made Walden so unbearable. I used to read it at night to go to bed. xD
First Page 2 3 ... 2075 2076 2077 ... 22718 22719 22720