Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 20145 20146 20147 ... 22710 22711 22712
By Bloodrose 2016-11-04 15:03:12  
There were some good deals in this week's flyers for a local grocery store, so I decided to go.

Picked up the usual sale items, but they still had tons of leftover Halloween candy. Back where I used to live, it's usually all gone in the first few days after Halloween, not a week later.

Anyways, a box of 50 Halloween sized chocolate bars was reduced from 10.97 to 2.00 a box. So I bought 4 boxes.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-11-04 15:23:30  
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
*passes by Ishgard* the moment to buy HW is drawing closer.. :(

What do you think of ninja so far? Did you unlock Qarn? Don't forget Cutter's Cry at 38 (Dishonor Before Death in Ul'dah)
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2016-11-04 15:55:28  
Dude, I don't even want them to remake Diablo 1, because they're probably just going to *** ruin it.

Also Drac is Seha's FFXIV mom. "Don't forget your lunch, and be sure to rank up in your Grand Company!"
[+]
By Ackeron 2016-11-04 16:00:28  
By remaking it, I think they mean they are making a dungeon that plays out like the original Diablo rather then actually releasing a remake. here's the overview of known info so far.
Quote:
Necromancer Facts

The Necromancers are masters of Blood and Bone magic, their arsenal includes spells such as Army of the Dead, Blood Golem, Corpse Explosion. Blood Rush, Blood Siphon, Bone Spear, and Decrepify.
They will have access to new Sets and Legendaries, specifically tailored to them, giving them new powers.
They will be available in the "Rise of the Necromancer Pack", which will also include a pet, two new character slots, and two new stash tabs. along with a portrait frame, pennant, banner shape, and sigil.
The pack will release some time in 2017, it will not be free, though the price is unknown as of yet.

Anniversary Dungeon Facts

The Anniversary Dungeon recreates the events, monsters, and levels of the original Diablo inside Diablo III.
Returning Boss Fights include The Butcher, The Skeleton King, Lazarus and Diablo himself.
The Dungeon will be 16 levels deep and accessible for all existing characters.
It will feature special visual and audio filters to invoke all that sweet nostalgia. Here is a little sneak peek of what that will look like.

The Anniversary Dungeon will be included in "The Darkening of Tristram" patch for free. It will be on PTR next week.

Additional Upcoming Changes

There will be two new zones: The Shrouded Moors and the Temple of the Firstborn.
Seasons will be coming to consoles, starting with Season 10, including all Season Journey, Leaderboards and cosmetic rewards.
We will be getting some great Quality of Life changes: An Equipment/Build Manager, and a Crafting Material interface.
Upon reaching 100%, Greater Rifts now open a portal to a smaller Boss room where you fight the Guardian.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-11-04 16:02:27  
honestly just hoping the necro is $20 or less (prolly $20 minimum tho). any more than that would be really questionable

Ackeron said: »
By remaking it, I think they mean they are making a dungeon that plays out like the original Diablo rather then actually releasing a remake. here's the overview of known info so far.

Yeah, they're remaking (building) Diablo 1 inside of Diablo 3 in what seems to be its entirety. Diablo 1 was just going deeper and deeper in the Cathedral so fitting it into 1 dungeon is correct.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2016-11-04 16:06:30  
Ackeron said: »
Quote:
Necromancer Facts

The Necromancers are masters of Blood and Bone magic, their arsenal includes spells such as Army of the Dead, Blood Golem, Corpse Explosion. Blood Rush, Blood Siphon, Bone Spear, and Decrepify.
They will have access to new Sets and Legendaries, specifically tailored to them, giving them new powers.
They will be available in the "Rise of the Necromancer Pack", which will also include a pet, two new character slots, and two new stash tabs. along with a portrait frame, pennant, banner shape, and sigil.
The pack will release some time in 2017, it will not be free, though the price is unknown as of yet.

Anniversary Dungeon Facts

The Anniversary Dungeon recreates the events, monsters, and levels of the original Diablo inside Diablo III.
Returning Boss Fights include The Butcher, The Skeleton King, Lazarus and Diablo himself.
The Dungeon will be 16 levels deep and accessible for all existing characters.
It will feature special visual and audio filters to invoke all that sweet nostalgia. Here is a little sneak peek of what that will look like.

The Anniversary Dungeon will be included in "The Darkening of Tristram" patch for free. It will be on PTR next week.

Additional Upcoming Changes

There will be two new zones: The Shrouded Moors and the Temple of the Firstborn.
Seasons will be coming to consoles, starting with Season 10, including all Season Journey, Leaderboards and cosmetic rewards.
We will be getting some great Quality of Life changes: An Equipment/Build Manager, and a Crafting Material interface.
Upon reaching 100%, Greater Rifts now open a portal to a smaller Boss room where you fight the Guardian.
They referred to King Leoric as, "The Skeleton King," again. *** butchers, get them out of my sight.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-11-04 16:13:45  
Bismarck.Dracondria said: »

What do you think of ninja so far? Did you unlock Qarn? Don't forget Cutter's Cry at 38 (Dishonor Before Death in Ul'dah)
I like it. I was worried I wouldn't enjoy the ninjutsu mechanic, but it seems fun(and man is it satisfactory when Raiton crits).

I did Qarn(I even complained about not getting map). I unlocked CC too but haven't done it yet cause I've been doing missions.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-11-04 16:19:13  

I like it. I was worried I wouldn't enjoy the ninjutsu mechanic, but it seems fun(and man is it satisfactory when Raiton crits).

I did Qarn(I even complained about not getting map). I unlocked CC too but haven't done it yet cause I've been doing missions.

When you do Cutter's Cry, make sure you don't leave before everyone else if you skipped chests. Run back and open them because you get a ton of accessories from that dungeon. 38 accessories will last you until 50. You can also get unique looking gear from the final boss like the poacher set, seer's cowl, kokoroon's darkshell mail etc

At 41 you get unique looking weapons from Stone Vigil, those are nice to have

For ninja http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/playguide/db/item/74b0db4f605/
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2016-11-04 16:24:36  
Valefor.Prothescar said: »
honestly just hoping the necro is $20 or less
I would say that is about my cutoff. I don't care about D3 more than $20 worth these days.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-11-04 17:27:09  
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-11-04 17:29:16  
Wish they'd make the transfer discout for 14 too since I need to use it!
 Odin.Angrykitty
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Angrykitty 2016-11-04 17:43:19  
Never move to Southeast Kansas. The people are mentally HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE and fat. Everyone is on welfare. The homes are all condemned and slum lords will try to rent them out and screw tenets out of money.

Join me in prayer and hope this shithole is hit with a massive tornado.
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-11-04 17:53:38  
Altana, hear our ptayer.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-11-04 17:58:08  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Altana, hear our ptayer.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Bloodrose 2016-11-04 18:27:43  
I'm the 51st most offensive joke.
By Bloodrose 2016-11-04 18:32:28  
Altana said she was busy, and can't come to the prayer lines right now but to leave a message with Y'venoile the Dawn Maiden.
By Faelar 2016-11-04 18:38:21  
Square-Enix Store keeps giving me "Error Processing Payment" emails on my FFXV preorder. Get your ***together, Square-Enix. Jesus. I've quadruple checked my card info, even used another card and quadruple checked that one. What the hell, do you not want my money?
By Bloodrose 2016-11-04 18:39:35  
Faelar said: »
Square-Enix Store keeps giving me "Error Processing Payment" emails on my FFXV preorder. Get your ***together, Square-Enix. Jesus. I've quadruple checked my card info, even used another card and quadruple checked that one. What the hell, do you not want my money?
No, they want your eternal soul, and first born child.

now pay up. This isn't like that time with the overdue mastercard bill.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-11-04 18:45:29  

Talk to support?
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-11-04 19:18:51  
It's account related. When it fails to pay once it just remains locked even if you change card..

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
By Faelar 2016-11-04 19:31:21  

Talk to support?

I put in a ticket when this occured, they just sent a generic copy/paste FAQ in response.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2016-11-04 19:54:01  
Billy Talent, awww man! They got one of my favorite songs.

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-11-04 20:23:31  
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-11-04 20:27:22  
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2016-11-04 20:55:38  
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-11-04 21:06:15  
YouTube Video Placeholder

One gigantic shoutout to Edgar Allan Poe.
First Page 2 3 ... 20145 20146 20147 ... 22710 22711 22712