Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 19647 19648 19649 ... 22712 22713 22714
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2016-07-21 10:05:20  
Playing accounts on PC emulators means no walking, ability to spoof multiple accounts at once. I could see the people selling accounts doing it as a way to make some money while Niantic is too busy trying to stabilize servers to nail anyone for cheating/selling accounts.
By Ramyrez 2016-07-21 10:23:42  
Grumpy Cat said: »
District manager randomly starts spouting ***about a cop can't taze a female ever because "she could be pregnant".

Wait. Can this cause a spontaneous abortion?

Asking for a friend.
By Ackeron 2016-07-21 10:29:45  
Ramyrez said: »
District manager randomly starts spouting ***about a cop can't taze a female ever because "she could be pregnant".

Asking for a friend.
A wire hanger is more reliable.
By Ramyrez 2016-07-21 10:33:01  
Ackeron said: »

Asking for a friend.
A wire hanger is more reliable.

What if you taze them multiple times?

You know, suddenly this begins to feel like a good thing. If you want an abortion, you have to be tazed multiple times. The pro-lifers get the retribution angle they want, the pro-choicers get the right to choose.

I am a political genius.
By Grumpy Cat 2016-07-21 10:34:53  
He was saying it will give the baby cardiac arrest.
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2016-07-21 11:39:08  
STO is back up. 20 minutes and the summer event is officially over. I'm gonna miss the dance competitions and powerboard races.
It's been fun.
By Yatenkou 2016-07-21 11:44:06  
He was saying it will give the baby cardiac arrest.

Only on the third trimester would it really be a problem, what with the baby being cramped inside of the mother and the muscles of the mom locking up during the tazing.

Women have been tazed and found out they were pregnant afterwards and no damage was done to the baby in the long run.
By Grumpy Cat 2016-07-21 11:51:00  
I had a fruitbowl for lunch.

Why is healthy food so damn expensive.

I could have had a McGangbang for the price of this little cup of fruit.
[+]
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2016-07-21 11:53:36  
Kelvin Timeline Admiral uniform giveaway is up.
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-07-21 11:55:43  
I had a fruitbowl for lunch.

Why is healthy food so damn expensive.

I could have had a McGangbang for the price of this little cup of fruit.
Healthy food being expensive as hell during a messed up economy is probably one reason obesity is an epidemic.

I'm not paying $3.99 for a cup of 79¢ apple.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-07-21 12:00:58  
I want a baconator now...
By Grumpy Cat 2016-07-21 12:01:05  
I would love to keep eating total *** like I have been, unfortunately I am once again at the "The dryer must be shrinking my shirts" stage after having bumped up to 2XL just a few months ago -_-

Enough is enough.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2016-07-21 12:02:42  
Anna Ruthven said: »
I want a baconator now...
Oya? Well I want a baconiner!
[+]
By Jetackuu 2016-07-21 12:02:59  
I would love to keep eating total *** like I have been, unfortunately I am once again at the "The dryer must be shrinking my shirts" stage after having bumped up to 2XL just a few months ago -_-

Enough is enough.

In 2007 I just was able to fit in a Large again, not too long ago I was debating on getting a 3x... But *** "healthy food."
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-07-21 12:03:59  

Enough is enough.
I need to lose weight. I'm afraid I'm gonna eventually pass from overweight to obese.

I should go hatch some Pokemon eggs or something but it's like 115 degrees outside and I don't want to die.
By Grumpy Cat 2016-07-21 12:08:48  
Facebook likes to randomly remind me that I went from

to this...

and then I get the sads.
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2016-07-21 12:13:26  

Enough is enough.
I need to lose weight. I'm afraid I'm gonna eventually pass from overweight to obese.

I should go hatch some Pokemon eggs or something but it's like 115 degrees outside and I don't want to die.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-07-21 12:13:54  
I hate gutting pumpkins too.
By Ramyrez 2016-07-21 12:14:12  
"Healthy food being expensive" isn't inaccurate, but it is misleading.

Convenient healthy food is expensive compared to convenient crap.

Prepare your own hamburger and fries vs. your own fruit salad and you'll find the calorie-laden meal to be significantly more time-consuming and essentially on par cost wise, assuming you shop around.

It's not truly an issue of cost, it's an issue of convenience.

And I'm on your side with the argument, I'm just sort of trying to make it clear so maybe if we *** about precisely the right issues and the right people hear, they'll begin to fix the situation.

It's a difficult prospect though, and consumer tastes will have to shift significantly for selling healthy food in a convenient, reasonably-priced fashion to become lucrative.
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2016-07-21 12:16:17  
i edited it out before the snip >:(
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-07-21 12:20:45  
Bismarck.Misao said: »
By Grumpy Cat 2016-07-21 12:21:17  

Prepare your own hamburger and fries vs. your own fruit salad and you'll find the calorie-laden meal to be significantly more time-consuming and essentially on par cost wise, assuming you shop around.

And I'm on your side with the argument, I'm just sort of trying to make it clear so maybe if we *** about precisely the right issues and the right people hear, they'll begin to fix the situation.

It's a difficult prospect though, and consumer tastes will have to shift significantly for selling healthy food in a convenient, reasonably-priced fashion to become lucrative.

My problem is if I buy my own fruit, just going with that example, I usually have to buy a bag of apples, a bunch of bananas, an entire pineapple, a bag of cherries... etc etc.

Now if I used all of those ingredients to make fruit bowls, I would definitely get more out of my money, it would be much cheaper per bowl. BUT I am not in the mood for a fruit bowl every day (maybe this is a habit thing, if I did eat that more often I would want to eat that more often??). Almost any time I buy ingredients that way, a lot of it spoils and goes to waste and then the cost ends up about the same because I lost out on some of it.

There is also the whole pain in the *** factor of going to the store, buying things, dishes to wash etc etc whine whine whine.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-07-21 12:21:46  

I've plateaued a bit myself on loss. I crossed down into overweight but stagnating a bit. Though part of that -- not a HUGE part, but part -- is putting muscle on while losing some fat because clothes are still getting looser on me.

That said, there's still plenty of fat left. Bleh.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-07-21 12:22:53  

Dude, I can live off of really good apples.

My biggest vice is soda. If I lived alone, I simply wouldn't buy it but if it's here, I will drink it.

Not big on greasy stuff, grease hurts my stomach if I have too much.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2016-07-21 12:24:09  
Bismarck.Misao said: »
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-07-21 12:24:30  
If you eat sugar free gummy bears for a week straight, you will either lose weight or die.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-07-21 12:24:47  

My problem is if I buy my own fruit, just going with that example, I usually have to buy a bag of apples, a bunch of bananas, an entire pineapple, a bag of cherries... etc etc.

Now if I used all of those ingredients to make fruit bowls, I would definitely get more out of my money, it would be much cheaper per bowl. BUT I am not in the mood for a fruit bowl every day (maybe this is a habit thing, if I did eat that more often I would want to eat that more often??). Almost any time I buy ingredients that way, a lot of it spoils and goes to waste and then the cost ends up about the same because I lost out on some of it.

There is also the whole pain in the *** factor of going to the store, buying things, dishes to wash etc etc whine whine whine.

I absolutely understand and I struggle the same way. And I have the support of my wife doing it at the same time.

Changing your eating habits can be one of the absolute hardest things you can do. I am very guilty of "eating what I'm in the mood for," as well, even with healthy options. I'll be like "I've got a head of cauliflower I need to use, but I really don't *** want roasted veggies tonight. I want fish tacos."

Our country and culture has a very unhealthy relationship with food. An amazingly delicious, utterly rewarding, immediately gratifying unhealthy relationship with food.
[+]
 Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2016-07-21 12:50:26  
I'd love to be able to gain some weight. Anyone got a spare 20-30lbs. I could have?

I'm exercising and eating around 3500 calories a day. (Protein heavy meals, not just junk)
 Ragnarok.Hevans
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2016-07-21 13:04:40  
this thread made me sad. i forgot to eat a banana before leaving home. le sad.
First Page 2 3 ... 19647 19648 19649 ... 22712 22713 22714