Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 19604 19605 19606 ... 22712 22713 22714
 Asura.Carrotchan
Leonardo da Clippi
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Carrotchan 2016-07-08 00:56:58  
Ohji Lunartail said: »
Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
I was a huge fan of Shadow of the Colossus, and this looks to be a spiritual sequel, at least as far as gameplay is concerned.

The Last Guardian
Yeah, I know. I'll probably check that one out, too. That game has been like 10 years or so in the making, right? It looks more like the gameplay to Ico, which is fine but there's just something so epic about hunting down gigantic monsters and taking them down which is what I think Prey to the Gods is going to be like.
yea The last Guardian looks like Ico had a hot one nighter with Shadow of the Colossus , and that game you posted i love the creature design,
also i reserved this

:D

also theres a hd collection of ICO and Shadow of the Collosus for ps3 if ya dont have it
This makes me cry inside, I bought a PS3 for the last guardian, then they dicked around. :I Pretty sure I'm never getting a PS4, so upsetting, that collection looks amazing!

Paged... idk, here's vaporeon?
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2016-07-08 01:10:32  
i'm not sure why that terrifies me so much... i think it might be because it looks like it's on a treadmill or one of those moving sidewalks.

also, cross your fingers for a pc release, i'm praying i don't HAVE to buy a ps4 for ff7.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2016-07-08 01:43:47  
cooked the steak 30 seconds too long ._. more medium than medium rare... woe is me~
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2016-07-08 02:50:55  
Gogeta and Janemba summons are live!
Now to pull... /scared
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2016-07-08 03:08:15  
Leon Kasai said: »
Now to pull... /scared

go with the blessings of the almighty strawman, and the spirit ball forming good wishes of ffxiah.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-07-08 04:41:21  
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2016-07-08 04:50:17  
Yeah. That's what I thought.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-07-08 04:53:49  
Better luck next time :0
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2016-07-08 05:09:11  
Please... Somebody stop me from spending more on stones...

Edit: Or fund my Gogeta gambling addiction. I'd be cool with that too. ( '-')b
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-07-08 05:15:03  
yikes, gacha looks pretty bad in that game
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2016-07-08 05:53:05  
Valefor.Prothescar said: »
yikes, gacha looks pretty bad in that game
Yep. And despite that, I'm still tempted to buy more stones. @_@;

Meanwhile, on Brave Exvius...
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-07-08 06:19:11  
If it makes you feel better I didn't get the character I wanted tonight either, we can be disappointed together ):

Also Cecil and Golbez are nice, congrats
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2016-07-08 06:56:14  
Sorry to hear you didn't get what you wanted. :<

Thanks! Was hoping for Kefka, but I'm just happy I finally have some potential 5-stars. And Cecil and Golbez are cool anyway. ( 'w')b
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-07-08 07:03:49  
dey're broders!!
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-07-08 07:12:04  

Played around with this briefly. I think I like it, but I haven't played it long enough to trigger any sort of paywall mechanic yet. If it starts getting douchey in that regard I'll probably throw it on the scrap heap no matter how good it is, because microtransactions sort of make me want to punch kittens.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2016-07-08 07:13:18  
Ramyrez said: »

Played around with this briefly. I think I like it, but I haven't played it long enough to trigger any sort of paywall mechanic yet. If it starts getting douchey in that regard I'll probably throw it on the scrap heap no matter how good it is, because microtransactions sort of make me want to punch kittens.
Second.

I like it, but I'm wary.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-07-08 07:37:53  

Second.

I like it, but I'm wary.

Pulled from the thread on the game:

Sylph.Shadowlina said: »
I kind of agree with you. that is total baloney.
And a little bit on the expensive side.

Not looking promising.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-07-08 07:39:55  
That wasn't in regards to a paywall, just a terrible bundle featuring armor that will all be available from NPCs in the game within a month. Really there's nothing in the game that you will ever have to spend a dime on unless you want to get 1 specific very rare character and are compelled to spend $ on them. 100% unnecessary outside of desire, though.
By Ramyrez 2016-07-08 07:43:18  
Valefor.Prothescar said: »
That wasn't in regards to a paywall, just a terrible bundle featuring armor that will all be available from NPCs in the game within a month. Really there's nothing in the game that you will ever have to spend a dime on unless you want to get 1 specific very rare character and are compelled to spend $ on them. 100% unnecessary outside of desire, though.

Oh good.

Will keep at it for the time being then.
By fonewear 2016-07-08 07:52:36  
I think they should delay the Last Guardian one more time cause you know it has only been in development since 2007.
By Faelar 2016-07-08 07:58:06  
Now to pull... /scared

2 Multi-Pulls and 1 single pull for me. Both on the Gogeta banner.

Didn't get Gogeta, but I got one of my favorite characters - Paikuhan (I always thought it was spelled Pikhan or Pikon lol).

[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2016-07-08 08:27:52  
Congrats! That Pikkon looks nice; with Shocking Speed and Gentleman links, he'd work well with Whis.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-07-08 08:30:21  
All this DBZ stuff.

*lost*

I begin to feel really old. I haven't even played Blood & Wine yet because I just really haven't been in the mood for story-driven games at all recently. I've just been wandering the Commonwealth Wasteland, playing with mods that make the game prettier and shooting raiders in new and interesting ways.
By Faelar 2016-07-08 08:40:32  
All this DBZ stuff.

*lost*

I still have no idea what I'm doing in this DBZ game, I'm just clearing stages and doing pulls for new cards/characters.

Trying to keep up with 9 mobile games daily is a chore sometimes, at this point I'm trying to figure out if I want to drop any.

I started Pokemon GO yesterday too...3 Gyms right outside my work, and one right down the road. Restaurant beside it has 4 PokeStops inside, and there's like 8 more on the way home. As for Pokemon, all I'm really seeing is Rattata, Pidgey, Weedle, and the occasional Poliwag or Eevee. Haven't managed to catch either of those yet though.

I haven't cleared the main storyline in The Witcher 3 yet, but when I do I'll have both expansions to work on. I also have like 6 reviews I need to get done...
By Ramyrez 2016-07-08 08:44:34  
Faelar said: »
Trying to keep up with 9 mobile games

0_o

How are there 9 mobile games even worth playing out there.

I have like 1.5 and I'm tired of the 1.
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2016-07-08 09:36:56  
So satsifying when you time a high yield torpedo launch right as the enemy is trying to cloak. No more pesky shields to get in the way.
Pic unrelated.
 Bismarck.Alyora
VIP
user: alyria
By Bismarck.Alyora 2016-07-08 10:06:43  
Ok so this happened yesterday :/

After dinner, me and the fiance go to the dollar store...while going through the aisle, he tells me "Babe, I downloaded the Pokemon Go and look! i can see pokemon all over this place!" I look at it and was just "ok, that's cool." I go continue browsing the store...but where is my fiance??? He was walking around the whole damn store trying to catch pokemon. I tell him to lower the volume cause he's looking ridiculous. Well I finish browsing and where the heck is he now!? I looked in the aisles and no where. I get in line to pay and here he comes walking in from outside...

I just give him that look of "You've got to be f'in kidding me." So I am at the cashier and he yells out "Babe! Don't move!!! Bulbasaur is on your shoulder!!! I'm gonna catch it!!!" (He did catch it)

I say "I have to move, I gotta pay! Cut it out!" The cashier is looking at us like WTF is wrong with these ppl. The cashier asks "Um Is he seeing something that isn't really there?" Me.."yes...a game app". She just laughs.

So we leave out the store and I told him that this thing is going to annoy me if he's going to look like some crazy guy looking and walking around waving his phone around.

We are walking to the car and a chick with her guy walks pass us and my fiance overhears her saying of the pokemon. He says "See babe, it's not only me!" I turn to the chick and say "You too!??!?!" she laughed and said yea... While she is going after pokemon, 3 guys are sitting in front of a restaurant at same time me and chick spoke, and they too said "We are too!!

I just SMH and said, "I have never seen so many pokemon lovers in one spot here in the middle of the street doing the same thing at once..."

My whole ride home was just him catching pokemon on my steering wheel, his leg, under the car, etc.
[+]
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-07-08 10:09:07  
Bismarck.Alyora said: »
Ok so this happened yesterday :/

After dinner, me and the fiance go to the dollar store...while going through the aisle, he tells me "Babe, I downloaded the Pokemon Go and look! i can see pokemon all over this place!" I look at it and was just "ok, that's cool." I go continue browsing the store...but where is my fiance??? He was walking around the whole damn store trying to catch pokemon. I tell him to lower the volume cause he's looking ridiculous. Well I finish browsing and where the heck is he now!? I looked in the aisles and no where. I get in line to pay and here he comes walking in from outside...

I just give him that look of "You've got to be f'in kidding me." So I am at the cashier and he yells out "Babe! Don't move!!! Bulbasaur is on your shoulder!!! I'm gonna catch it!!!" (He did catch it)

I say "I have to move, I gotta pay! Cut it out!" The cashier is looking at us like WTF is wrong with these ppl. The cashier asks "Um Is he seeing something that isn't really there?" Me.."yes...a game app". She just laughs.

So we leave out the store and I told him that this thing is going to annoy me if he's going to look like some crazy guy looking and walking around waving his phone around.

We are walking to the car and a chick with her guy walks pass us and my fiance overhears her saying of the pokemon. He says "See babe, it's not only me!" I turn to the chick and say "You too!??!?!" she laughed and said yea... While she is going after pokemon, 3 guys are sitting in front of a restaurant at same time me and chick spoke, and they too said "We are too!!

I just SMH and said, "I have never seen so many pokemon lovers in one spot here in the middle of the street doing the same thing at once..."

My whole ride home was just him catching pokemon on my steering wheel, his leg, under the car, etc.
Bulbasaur and Squirtle near me at work but I'm not walking all over this field.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-07-08 10:10:24  
Watamote manga keeps being funny, will there ever be a second anime season?
[+]
By Faelar 2016-07-08 11:45:01  

0_o

How are there 9 mobile games even worth playing out there.

I have like 1.5 and I'm tired of the 1.

These are what I play currently:

Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
Dragon Blaze
Tap! Tap! Faraway Kingdom
Injustice: Gods Among Us
Amazing Loot Grind
Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle
Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Pokemon GO

Probably going to delete Injustice and Amazing Loot Grind.
First Page 2 3 ... 19604 19605 19606 ... 22712 22713 22714