Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 19475 19476 19477 ... 22709 22710 22711
 Phoenix.Amandarius
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-06-07 19:12:26  
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
サーバ: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2016-06-07 19:16:41  
OTTERLY ADORABLE
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-06-07 19:31:21  
I'm ashamed of myself!

I got killed by a T3 Einjerhar boss!

I feel like Josi!

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2016-06-07 19:58:57  
Kidney stone is doing another jumping bean impression.

Time to beer that into oblivion, paging Dr. Coors!
 Ragnarok.Hevans
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2016-06-07 20:11:00  
2nd half of the day is dragging. doing overtime and i have to run across town for some stuff after work.

rawr and such!
By Grumpy Cat 2016-06-07 20:12:15  
Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
2nd half of the day is dragging. doing overtime and i have to run across town for some stuff after work.

rawr and such!

While my microwaved hot dogs cool down... What do you do work-wise if you don't mind me asking?
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2016-06-07 20:16:12  
i'm a supervisor for a tier 2 tech support team for verizon wireless.
By Grumpy Cat 2016-06-07 20:17:16  
Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
i'm a supervisor for a tier 2 tech support team for verizon wireless.

Ahhh, Are the strikes still going on or was that settled up? The only place I knew where we had people striking is under construction now.
By Jetackuu 2016-06-07 20:22:18  
Grumpy Cat said: »
Coors!
Gross.

I have a lot of work backed up that I need to go ahead and get done. If I applied my time well I could probably clear the majority of it up in a day, but as what I have to do allows me to get out of the office and not bothered by the one dude who doesn't do ***or stupid calls then I think I'll just go ahead and drag it out.

Basically I have to finish clearing out this one room of old equipment, and another room of old equipment but make sure I record everything that has a serial# and pull the drives of it all.

If it goes my way I can have it cleared out by the end of next week, short of the rest of the drives.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2016-06-07 20:25:53  
that was verizon communications. that's separate company that does like fios/landline/dsl/cable etc. from what i've heard they reach an agreement. not sure, though.

*Edit* my english was horrible there, my apologies.
By Jetackuu 2016-06-07 20:28:29  
There's many days where I miss my old job, but it's mostly the people. I liked most of the people I used to work with at least to a certain degree, more so I respected them. Which is rather rare, as I typically work with morons.
By Grumpy Cat 2016-06-07 20:31:43  
Jetackuu said: »
Grumpy Cat said: »
Coors!
Gross.

I actually have a kinda lame nerdy poo-poo reason for drinking Coors.

I dislike almost every beer about the same, but the reason I drink Coors is because my Grandmother's boyfriend, who was in the Navy in WW2 and was the reason I enlisted, well he drank it. Like all the time, the way people drink water lol. Pretty much since he passed away a couples years ago, I switched to almost exclusively drinking it when I do have beer (which is not very often).

Also it beats the hell out of that lime-a-rita bull crap.

EDIT - I actually edited out the word actually because I think I actually said it too many times.
 Bismarck.Zuidar
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Radiuz
By Bismarck.Zuidar 2016-06-07 20:34:52  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
I'm ashamed of myself!

I got killed by a T3 Einjerhar boss!

I feel like Josi!

No! There's only one Josi!
By Jetackuu 2016-06-07 20:38:23  
Word, I'm just not a beer drinker. If I wanted Coors I could get cases of it for next to nothing though, benefit of having a relative working there.

I don't even drink much of anything alcoholic anymore, I'm getting old and lame.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2016-06-07 20:44:40  
original coors was my first beer. i still like it for nostalgic purposes. when i was younger i'd drink bud ice... i know, i'm a horrible person. i don't know if i have a favorite beer anymore.

Post deleted by User.
By Jetackuu 2016-06-07 20:48:36  
Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
Not even mikes hard lemonade on the hot days Jet?
Why would I drink that garbage?

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2016-06-07 20:55:01  
gross
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2016-06-07 22:03:40  
People are so god damn *** HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE in the lost city of mhach. Can't even *** do basic mechanics that are pretty much just rehashed versions of already existing mechanics.

Lets not dodge the aoes, lets not kill adds, lets stand around with our god damn autistic heads up our fat *** and ignore everything but attacking the boss.

Whats that? We wiped again? To the exact same mechanic as last time? GEEEEEEEEEE I WONDER WHY?!?!?!?!?

This is the kind of *** that makes me hate patch day.

Right now I've got more *** salt than the dead sea.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-06-07 22:07:23  
Cultivating the idiots and gimplets is SE's way of making content last more than one day :^)

Post deleted by User.
By Yatenkou 2016-06-07 22:30:16  
Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness said: »
People are so god damn *** HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE in the lost city of mhach. Can't even *** do basic mechanics that are pretty much just rehashed versions of already existing mechanics.

Lets not dodge the aoes, lets not kill adds, lets stand around with our god damn autistic heads up our fat *** and ignore everything but attacking the boss.

Whats that? We wiped again? To the exact same mechanic as last time? GEEEEEEEEEE I WONDER WHY?!?!?!?!?

This is the kind of *** that makes me hate patch day.

Right now I've got more *** salt than the dead sea.

This is probably the "beating a dead horse" comment here. These people always exist and there's no stopping it. People are gonna feel sluggish because they're taking in the scenery before the raid. Give it a week or so and it'll wear off. I mean I was captivate with that sphere boss that I ate an AoE or three....it is so *** pretty....
[+]
 Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2016-06-07 22:38:33  
Valefor.Prothescar said: »
Cultivating the idiots and gimplets is SE's way of making content last more than one day :^)

Oh and to top all of that off. I had more HP than every single dps in my party as a healer. Only one of the dps wasn't using a 200 weapon, and that one was using a 205.
 Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2016-06-07 22:46:03  
Yatenkou said: »
This is probably the "beating a dead horse" comment here. These people always exist and there's no stopping it. People are gonna feel sluggish because they're taking in the scenery before the raid. Give it a week or so and it'll wear off. I mean I was captivate with that sphere boss that I ate an AoE or three....it is so *** pretty....

Yeah I know these types will always be around. But it's just so damn frustrating... I'm trying to get my weekly drops and ***so I'm not behind on the gear acquisition and yet these types of people are wasting not just mine, but everyone's time.

I'm really adamant about making sure I get everything done every week. Haven't missed a single week of lore or midas drops. It really bothers me if i miss a drop for a weekly lockout because that just puts me an entire week behind what my potential progress could be.
By Yatenkou 2016-06-07 22:49:43  
Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness said: »
Yatenkou said: »

Yeah I know these types will always be around. But it's just so damn frustrating... I'm trying to get my weekly drops and ***so I'm not behind on the gear acquisition and yet these types of people are wasting not just mine, but everyone's time.

I'm really adamant about making sure I get everything done every week. Haven't missed a single week of lore or midas drops. It really bothers me if i miss a drop for a weekly lockout because that just puts me an entire week behind what my potential progress could be.

You have several days to get the drops, chill out and take it slow or else your blood pressure is gonna keep rising. It isn't good for your health to be like that.
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2016-06-07 23:11:18  
feb 14th 2017 for Persona 5 na release
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 19475 19476 19477 ... 22709 22710 22711