Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 1841 1842 1843 ... 22713 22714 22715
 Leviathan.Draylo
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-08-27 16:41:15  
Asura.Vyre said: »
Leviathan.Draylo said: »
BLU is the best class in the game of course, most in depth as well.
When did you get so heavily into BLU anyway Draylo? I always remember you being on Black Mage or White Mage back in 2006~2007 before you hopped over to Levi.

A little bit after it first came out, it started as a pet project and then I really liked it. I was always forced on BLM or WHM though of course lol.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2011-08-27 16:46:58  
Asura.Vyre said: »
BLU is the best class in the game of course, most in depth as well.
When did you get so heavily into BLU anyway Draylo? I always remember you being on Black Mage or White Mage back in 2006~2007 before you hopped over to Levi.
A little bit after it first came out, it started as a pet project and then I really liked it. I was always forced on BLM or WHM though of course lol.
Hehe, gotcha.
By Artemicion 2011-08-27 17:00:05  
And now I remember why I hated Blue Mage for the longest time.

[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Yomisha
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2011-08-27 17:02:31  
Oh, but I thought killing mobs over and over again for other reasons than exp would be fun!?

/snort
By Artemicion 2011-08-27 17:03:58  
It is fun when the objective is to actually kill the mob.
But standing with your *** facing the mob waiting for them to maybe use the TP move you're trying to learn, while maybe having a chance of learning it after the kill..

It grows old. Especially when they keep using final sting and whirl claws over and over and over and over again D:
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2011-08-27 17:05:35  
Artemicion said: »
It is fun when the objective is to actually kill the mob. But standing with your *** facing the mob waiting for them to maybe use the TP move you're trying to learn, while maybe having a chance of learning it after the kill.. It grows old. Especially when they keep using final sting and whirl claws over and over and over and over again D:
Here's what you do. There are hundreds of bees. Let them use one TP move, if it isn't it, kill them and go to the next one.
 Ramuh.Krizz
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2011-08-27 17:05:54  
No bot/hack/etc sites.
By Artemicion 2011-08-27 17:07:02  
Ramuh.Krizz said: »
No bot/hack/etc sites.

I don't think anyone linked anything.
If so it was through personal messages, so I don't see an issue here.
Unless vaguely mentioning them here is a problem?
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2011-08-27 17:08:11  
Just because it wasn't actually a hyperlink doesn't make it ok. Jaerik made a post not long ago about us taking a harder stance on them.
By Artemicion 2011-08-27 17:09:33  
Just because it wasn't actually a hyperlink doesn't make it ok. Jaerik made a post not long ago about us taking a harder stance on them.

We just mentioned the name of it.
Which can occur for a variety of reasons in game related discussions.
Is that a problem? Or was there more detailed information given that I was unaware of?
By volkom 2011-08-27 17:11:03  
3rd party tools that alter the gameplay is bad!
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2011-08-27 17:11:08  
We just mentioned the name of it. Which can occur for a variety of reasons in game related discussions. Is that a problem? Or was there more detailed information given that I was unaware of?
Don't discuss it here.
 Phoenix.Novaria
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Novaria
By Phoenix.Novaria 2011-08-27 17:18:59  
Husband and brother in law just got back from seeing the new Conan movie...husband was a little disappointed that the movie was lacking 2 specific things but he said they made up for the lack with sheer awesomeness...he's totally raving about it...really wish I had gone with them. I LOVED the old Conan movies!
 Cerberus.Liandaru
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Liandrian
By Cerberus.Liandaru 2011-08-27 17:26:22  
Ended up going out last night despite the spawn throwing a fit. She got over it once she figured out I was in fact going to bring her home and she wouldn't be able to spend the night with my mom.

There was a promoter at the show last night for the only goth club in Columbus. Apparently Android Lust and a couple other nation bands are coming there in 2 weeks and they were looking for 1 local band to open for them. Hubby's band was chosen. This could in fact rock.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By Artemicion 2011-08-27 17:30:16  
It's a huge catch-22 though.
You need high/capped blue magic skill to aid your ability to learn spells.
Which would be great if I could learn a spell in the first place!

/rage
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-08-27 17:31:57  
We just mentioned the name of it. Which can occur for a variety of reasons in game related discussions. Is that a problem? Or was there more detailed information given that I was unaware of?
Don't discuss it here.
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2011-08-27 17:35:44  
It's a huge catch-22 though. You need high/capped blue magic skill to aid your ability to learn spells. Which would be great if I could learn a spell in the first place! /rage
No, all you need to be is 27 skill levels within the Blue Magic Skill cap of the spell, which is determined by the level of the spell itself. :3 Happy hunting!
 Phoenix.Fondue
user: Caliber
By Phoenix.Fondue 2011-08-27 17:36:16  

/rage

overall the learning bluemagic experience is infuriating :( i started from lv1 and got all the spells up to about 36 before i said fuggit and only got the useful ones
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2011-08-27 17:36:18  

instead of not having bottled water, they didnt have anything in a can. . .
60mph winds or nuclear fall out?
[+]
 Phoenix.Fondue
user: Caliber
By Phoenix.Fondue 2011-08-27 17:37:52  
just start roaming around your neighborhood with a gun and take what you need
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2011-08-27 17:39:30  
Phoenix.Fondue said: »
just start roaming around your neighborhood with a gun and take what you need

GOT ANY OF THIS!?
dont think it'd work.
 Ramuh.Laffter
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-08-27 17:43:06  
Phoenix.Fondue said: »

/rage

overall the learning bluemagic experience is infuriating :( i started from lv1 and got all the spells up to about 36 before i said fuggit and only got the useful ones
My inner OCD tells me I need to get EVERY SINGLE ONE NO MATTER WHAT ARRRRGGGHHHHH.

Yeah. :3
[+]
By Artemicion 2011-08-27 17:45:38  
Same here, I wanna learn everything, even if they're only useful for making job traits.
On a side note, what mob HP % is needed for them to always use TP moves @100%?
 Ramuh.Laffter
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-08-27 17:46:27  
25% or less.

I'm gonna go find that post Jaerik made about bots/3rd party stuff. :|
By Artemicion 2011-08-27 17:48:13  
Quote it here if you don't mind.
I might have missed that, and if it clarifies something that disallows me to mention the name of a specific crab in FFXI, then that would be good to know.
By slipispsycho 2011-08-27 17:53:07  
Quote it here if you don't mind.
I might have missed that, and if it clarifies something that disallows me to mention the name of a specific crab in FFXI, then that would be good to know.
Lakshmi.Jaerik said: »
This site enjoys an active understanding with SquareEnix, if not to the point of a community sponsorship. Over the years, we have tailored our tools and feature sets specifically to the level that we would not reach the point of game imbalance and trigger retribution.

As such, using this site's forums as a method to encourage or transmit information about additional 3rd party utilities that actually do intend to break the game experience in some way is expressly forbidden. It's a slap in the face to both SE, and this site's excruciatingly delicate 4+ year effort to provide useful features to our users while not negatively impacting the core game mechanics.

Also:
Lakshmi.Jaerik said: »
Cliff, Scragg, and myself have discussed our policy towards 3rd party tools and the delicate balance we have with SquareEnix probably four dozen times -- at great length -- over the many years this site has been in operation.

I've even given several long, frequently-quoted summaries about why our stance is the way it is, especially regarding our differences of opinion about say... Windower, versus something like a claim bot.

User proposals to increase the functionality of the crafting section, or email/text notifications on AH sale, or countless other suggestions have always been clearly and publicly discussed in light of our "do no harm" policy towards the balance of the game. It was also explained in all three versions of the site FAQ since Day 1.

We have had exhaustive threads on the subject to explain how we arrived at the policy we have, and the new rules could not be any more clear-cut in the way they are written.

So the "we didn't know that" line isn't just a poor excuse, it's incredibly galling to even suggest that's somehow our fault.
First Page 2 3 ... 1841 1842 1843 ... 22713 22714 22715