Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 18271 18272 18273 ... 22710 22711 22712
 Bismarck.Dracondria
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-12-06 22:35:07  
Asura.Floppyseconds said: »
Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
Do you even play with people?

I was doing fates with my ex.

Does that count?

No, I'm convinced she's a demon of some kind.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Failaras
サーバ: Asura
user: Falaras
By Asura.Failaras 2015-12-06 22:41:06  
Do you even play with people?

I was doing fates with my ex.

Does that count?

No, I'm convinced she's a demon of some kind.
As someone who spent a lot of time around her at one point, can confirm is demon.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-12-06 23:16:21  
sghsrnhslrghl
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2015-12-06 23:20:05  
25% of that is the fact that is is obviously bias towards controllers

wat

turn on Legacy controls
By Artemicion 2015-12-06 23:21:53  
Dumb question: Can synergy augments be reapplied to gear, or does it require a new piece every time?
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2015-12-06 23:22:03  
she said something about if I would buy another month of 14
I... I just...

Nope. Keeping out of this one. You're an adult, you can make your own decisions.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-12-06 23:23:10  
Oh I misread what you said, my friend plays with controller just fine on PC
By Artemicion 2015-12-06 23:23:23  
Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
she said something about if I would buy another month of 14
I... I just...

Nope. Keeping out of this one. You're an adult, you can make your own decisions.

That's like drug seeking behavior, except replace narcotics with MMORPGs.
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Enternius
By Owari Monogatari 2015-12-06 23:24:38  
Oh I misread what you said, my friend plays with controller just fine on PC
I think you misread it again even.

I think he was saying that he plays with keyboard and mouse, and wants to play with keyboard and mouse, but believes that the game is designed for using a controller and the keyboard and mouse control scheme detriments because of it.

It's not true, but I think that's what he meant.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-12-06 23:25:40  
Oh <_< Whatever the *** he means, there are several different settings you can use to find the one you like.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Failaras
By Asura.Failaras 2015-12-06 23:27:51  
As someone who is currently very much enjoying FFXIV, the controls do bother me. No clue if it has anything to do with Keyboard vs Controller but my god that game needs so many keybindings. I've used up all the keybinds I needed to use to play WoW and am now just trying to find weird cntrl or alt versions of everything for my new abilities. Feel like I need that MMO mouse that has a keyboard on the side to play this game optimally.

However I am thoroughly enjoying the game anyways, the story is pretty awesome for MMO story nerds like myself and I've spent a lot of time just glamouring and dying ***. Not even 60 yet, came back at 50 and it took me over a month to get to 51 <.<.
[+]
By Draylo 2015-12-06 23:28:45  
You've fallen to the dark side!
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-12-06 23:28:48  
What inferior server are you on?
 Cerberus.Conagh
サーバ: Cerberus
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2015-12-06 23:31:24  
Asura.Failaras said: »
As someone who is currently very much enjoying FFXIV, the controls do bother me. No clue if it has anything to do with Keyboard vs Controller but my god that game needs so many keybindings. I've used up all the keybinds I needed to use to play WoW and am now just trying to find weird cntrl or alt versions of everything for my new abilities. Feel like I need that MMO mouse that has a keyboard on the side to play this game optimally.

However I am thoroughly enjoying the game anyways, the story is pretty awesome for MMO story nerds like myself and I've spent a lot of time just glamouring and dying ***. Not even 60 yet, came back at 50 and it took me over a month to get to 51 <.<.

Sucks that after the story, there's VERY LITTLE CONTENT to do.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2015-12-06 23:31:55  
Draylo said: »

The Dark Side had Cookies, and you could ride a Behemoth.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2015-12-06 23:33:19  

Really? Because at 46 in the story I have simply *** skipped it all. It is so terrible.

I would rather watch XI's WotG Windy arch for the fourth time or play FFX for the fourth time because those were great stories.

***, 1.0s story was so god awful I have been skipping ever since and refuse to even read another CS ever again after days of forcing myself and going "Why the *** am I reading this? Nothing good is EVER coming!"

Post 2.5 the story got Good.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Failaras
By Asura.Failaras 2015-12-06 23:34:26  
What inferior server are you on?
Goblin, from what I understand it's one of the most unpopulated servers that exists.

Quote:
It's not my first time playing 14, I played somewhere around the initial 2.0 launch and had fun but once I hit max level and didn't have time to dedicate to raiding it just became not as fun. Sadly I am probably done with XI, friends slowly disappeared until it was only this stupid guy named Ryan left and the pug scene seems to be really declining as well so I can't even have fun in shouts.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-12-06 23:35:38  
Goblin, from what I understand it's one of the most unpopulated servers that exists.

Yeah, a lot of the AH players are on Excalibur, Hyperion and Ultros. Also Badmung

Post deleted by User.
By Artemicion 2015-12-06 23:36:39  
As a PC gamer, I am very pleased by this.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-12-06 23:37:13  
Cerberus.Conagh said: »

Really? Because at 46 in the story I have simply *** skipped it all. It is so terrible.

I would rather watch XI's WotG Windy arch for the fourth time or play FFX for the fourth time because those were great stories.

***, 1.0s story was so god awful I have been skipping ever since and refuse to even read another CS ever again after days of forcing myself and going "Why the *** am I reading this? Nothing good is EVER coming!"

Post 2.5 the story got Good.

Yeah, how many years of failure culminated into that one?

The thing is you've already made up your mind that it's terrible and skip cutscenes. Every time you watch a cutscene you'll think it's bad because of that it'll change how you see the game no matter what you do.

It's not for everyone but it's the intro to the game basically. It introduces all the characters, sets up the world with politics and lore and every patch after that gets better and better because it goes to the action faster.
[+]
By Draylo 2015-12-06 23:37:28  
I found the Ultima arc enjoyable but they have too many fetch quests in the mission and it really pissed me off. Even after Heavensward its nothing but fetch quests. I don't wanna get a cheese sandwich while titan is destroying everything. After that I found it to be pretty bad. Honestly I felt a lot of the CS were pretty subpar compared to 11's, like the one with Shiva towards the end it just felt really cheap. The VA for it really got on my nerves as well, I can't stand that posh british accent 24/7 with mixed in old English.
First Page 2 3 ... 18271 18272 18273 ... 22710 22711 22712