Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 18182 18183 18184 ... 22636 22637 22638
 Bismarck.Dracondria
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-11-10 14:30:15  
So that Dino just beat the crap out of everyone and reset when it was at 1%
 Ragnarok.Zeig
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2015-11-10 15:20:58  
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Schizm Gallantry said: »
I would like to apologize to the citizens and people of Egypt and Cuba, didn't know what your flags looked like.

http://www.triviaplaza.com/world-flags-1-quiz/
Did it twice 20/20. Had a minor doubt about Pakistan but nailed that one too.

When I was little I was obsessed with flags for some reason.
I was obsessed with them as a kid, too. I had a world atlas and I used to test myself about country flags and capitals lol.

That, and watching World Cups, and playing football video games.

You should try the higher tier quizzes in that link. Tier I is cake for people like us.
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2015-11-10 16:06:58  
Buh. I can't beat Urth's Spout. >:I
Minfillia to the rescue.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Sylph.Kuwoobie
サーバ: Sylph
user: Kuwoobie
By Sylph.Kuwoobie 2015-11-10 17:39:04  
The more I watch this the more amazing it becomes

[+]
 Sylph.Kuwoobie
サーバ: Sylph
user: Kuwoobie
By Sylph.Kuwoobie 2015-11-10 18:06:44  
Ok got a question, in the beginning trailer for FFXIV 1.0 the lalafell casted fire on the bard's arrow.

Was this something in the original build?

Late reply is late, but it's probably something like the first FFXI opening cinematic where the black mages cast Meteor and the players don't actually gain the ability to do that for something like 8 years or so later.
By Wordspoken 2015-11-10 18:48:11  
Well poo, I can't get sleep.

First remedy: listen to Faihtless. It doesn't help, but atleast the irony puts a smile on me.

Post deleted by User.
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2015-11-10 19:04:47  
Wow that sucked, during a cutscene my PS3 locked up...
XIV? Might wanna splurge for a PS4.
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2015-11-10 19:28:22  
Quote:
The Japanese Broadcasting Ethics and Program Improvement Organization (BPO) watchdog group has published a number of viewer complaints in October. The complaint stems from a scene in the Japanese animated series Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans.

The complaint referenced to a scene that shows "several nonresistant prisoners and enemy soldiers are gunned down by the young male protagonist." Although the complaint did not specifically name Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans as the series in question, the scene described in the complaint does seem like what was shown in one of the episode in the series.

It is to be noted that viewers were warned of the mature contents in the series at website such as Hulu.com. Much of the other sites including Gundam.Info. does not have such warning for the younger audience.
Huh.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-11-10 19:30:16  
Didn't bother me lol
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2015-11-10 19:49:28  
Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
Didn't bother me lol
I just find it weird that a Gundam series is being called out on it. I don't remember any similar problems with people in SEED being microwaved to death every other episode, or people being rounded up into camps only to be lined up and shot later.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2015-11-10 19:57:35  
http://www.twitch.tv/prothescar

some thordan ex
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2015-11-10 19:58:16  
Anna Ruthven said: »

Yeah it's looking like it. But with the systems having a good black friday sale, I might see if any of them are online sales that can be locked in price and get one.
That or Cyber Monday, or whatever. I wouldn't want to be trampled on Black Friday.
By Aelius 2015-11-10 20:11:30  
I miss cards of humanity with you guys.
[+]
 Asura.Failaras
サーバ: Asura
user: Falaras
By Asura.Failaras 2015-11-10 20:50:49  
Leon Kasai said: »
Quote:
The Japanese Broadcasting Ethics and Program Improvement Organization (BPO) watchdog group has published a number of viewer complaints in October. The complaint stems from a scene in the Japanese animated series Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans.

The complaint referenced to a scene that shows "several nonresistant prisoners and enemy soldiers are gunned down by the young male protagonist." Although the complaint did not specifically name Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans as the series in question, the scene described in the complaint does seem like what was shown in one of the episode in the series.

It is to be noted that viewers were warned of the mature contents in the series at website such as Hulu.com. Much of the other sites including Gundam.Info. does not have such warning for the younger audience.
Huh.
They are working really hard to establish the new main character just doesn't give a single ***, and they are doing a great job of it if people are complaining like that.

Plus they want to make more "realistic" gundam series with themes like war crimes and terrorism so it makes sense.
By Yatenkou 2015-11-10 21:11:16  
Asura.Failaras said: »
Leon Kasai said: »
Quote:

Huh.
They are working really hard to establish the new main character just doesn't give a single ***, and they are doing a great job of it if people are complaining like that.

Plus they want to make more "realistic" gundam series with themes like war crimes and terrorism so it makes sense.

The fact that the BPO is complaining at all gives Iron-Blooded Orphans some free advertising, win win

Post deleted by User.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2015-11-10 22:03:45  

Yeah it's looking like it. But with the systems having a good black friday sale, I might see if any of them are online sales that can be locked in price and get one.
That or Cyber Monday, or whatever. I wouldn't want to be trampled on Black Friday.

Well a PS4 with 500gb HDD for $300 new is a good price. When some people think I am being stingy on the price, I am really only picking it up to play FFXIV, there's nothing that comes to mind on what I would play on it. So the lower I can get the price, more I am willing to pick one up.

EDIT: Let me clear that remark, it's not that I don't think there's other good games, but really I am picky on what I spend my time playing and usually other games don't interest me as much as being a dedicated player to accomplish as much as I can in a game. I might get something to play casually but really anything long wouldn't be worth it to be a quick pick up game.
I still have no PS4 games beyond FFXIV, I need to get some. Just don't buy a used one, seems like a bad idea.

Post deleted by User.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2015-11-10 22:11:01  
Was looking at Bloodborne.

Post deleted by User.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2015-11-10 22:31:06  
Josiahkf said: »
Dad is deer hunting up at Pine River while I'm down here taking care of Mom and they've only found 2 Does and 1 young buck so far; Problem is none of the trees have any rubbing or antler marks or scent trees, meaning he's the only male in the area or he's a transitory male. he shouldnt shoot him /grumble

Looks like there is not much deer stew in my future. But at least they got a 70+lb beaver while destroying his dam flooding the area; Great money for a skin that size ftw
Can you not shoot doe there? They are better eating in my experience.

Post deleted by User.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2015-11-10 22:35:45  
It's illegal to hunt female deer or moose yeah, they need to mother more etc

Previous generations have slaughtered our continents populations.
There used to actually be 'doe days' here. I don't know if they still do that or what relevance they have but I've seen both genders taken regardless of day here.

I recently bought a Lee-Enfield to hunt with, I'd assume a Canadian hunter would know what that is. Lol I've wanted one for a long time.
 Hades.Altimaomega
サーバ: Hades
By Hades.Altimaomega 2015-11-10 23:31:43  
Previous generations have slaughtered our continents populations.

Michigan needs to send you deer then. Between my wife and I we can take 6 doe and 4 bucks. Then we have an extra season in December just for doe and can take 6 more. On top of that so many deer are still left one of us will most likely hit one on the way to work. I know a few people who pool tags and literally kill 50+ deer a season and sell the sausage.

Last spring we drove from our home to my parents 5 mile away and seen 3 herds of 150+ deer on the way.

Edit: If you hunt with bow, muzzle loader and gun you can basically hunt for 3 months straight maybe 4.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2015-11-11 00:30:11  
Aelius said: »
I miss cards of humanity with you guys.
Maaaaaaaybeeeee this weekend?