Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 1785 1786 1787 ... 22715 22716 22717
 Odin.Minefield
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2011-08-25 04:41:14  
inb4 brainbleed
By Artemicion 2011-08-25 04:41:49  
7 was a good runner up.
It fulfilled my needs of what comes out of an RPG.
Though it's one of those games where the fanbase kinda ruins it for you. You love the game for everything it is, but the fanboys just make you feel dirty for appreciating it.

Same goes for me and Kingdom Hearts ._.
*** you Hot Topic, *** you.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2011-08-25 04:42:21  
Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
Artemicion said: »
6?
You better believe it!
i like 7 c.c
All I can think about now is the intro to 7, when the camera keeps focusing on the train. Scene right before it stops and transitions into gameplay graphics. BAM! SUPLEXED! No Reactor Bombing today, Cloud!
 Ragnarok.Hevans
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-08-25 04:43:16  
7 was a good runner up.
It fulfilled my needs of what comes out of an RPG.
Though it's one of those games where the fanbase kinda ruins it for you. You love the game for everything it is, but the fanboys just make you feel dirty for appreciating it.

Same goes for me and Kingdom Hearts ._.
*** you Hot Topic, *** you.

i never finished kingdom hearts. i was able to push my through all the disney bs til i had to make a spaceship out of jelly beans or some ***.

i never let myself get drawn into a ffvii arguement. the haters hate so hard it hurts my eyes to read. i can see them breaking out in a sweat while reading that someone likes the game. it's insane.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By Artemicion 2011-08-25 04:45:36  
The haters are just as bad as the fanboys that want to milk the franchise of 7 more dry than SE already has.
I don't think they'll be satisfied til they create full sized Tifa Sex Dolls and create a breed of mutated cats that resemble Red XIII that can be sold as domestic pets. And the haters won't be satisfied til FF7 is banned for teaching angsty teenagers the benefits and political advantages of terrorism.

Also I played Kingdom Hearts with great skepticism too based on its affiliation with Disney, but aside from more or less replaying the movie's main points, the primary storyline therein was very involved and convincing. Enough to make it a good standalone RPG, the Disney part is merely a filler of content to pass through as far as I'm concerned.
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2011-08-25 04:45:46  
[+]
 Asura.Alymorel
user: Alimorel
By Asura.Alymorel 2011-08-25 04:46:24  
i never finished kingdom hearts. i was able to push my through all the disney bs til i had to make a spaceship out of jelly beans or some ***.
Are you telling me having a delicious spaceship isn't AWESOME?! I think it totally is.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-08-25 04:46:50  
so i connect the gummy bear to the battery with a gummi worm. take the gummi bear space ship to the gumdrop forest to stop sebastian the crab from raping snow white and sephiroth is there for some reason too. wtf is this game?
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-08-25 04:47:24  
The haters are just as bad as the fanboys that want to milk the franchise of 7 more dry than SE already has.
I don't think they'll be satisfied til they create full sized Tifa Sex Dolls and create a breed of mutated cats that resemble Red XIII that can be sold as domestic pets.

Also I played Kingdom Hearts with great skepticism too based on its affiliation with Disney, but aside from more or less replaying the movie's main points, the primary storyline therein was very involved and convincing. Enough to make it a good standalone RPG, the Disney part is merely a filler of content to pass through as far as I'm concerned.

i'd buy that.
By slipispsycho 2011-08-25 04:48:04  
I don't think they'll be satisfied til they create full sized Tifa Sex Dolls and create a breed of mutated cats that resemble Red XIII that can be sold as domestic pets.

Shoot RealDolls an email, last I heard, they take custom orders (with some exceptions).. May not be mass produced, but you can still get a life-sized Tifa Sex Doll.. But also last time I checked, they cost like 6,000 dollars..
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-08-25 04:48:46  
Psycho Slip said: »

Shoot RealDolls an email, last I heard, they take custom orders (with some exceptions).. May not be mass produced, but you can still get a life-sied Tifa Sex Doll.. But also last time I checked, they cost like 6,000 dollars..

the last time you checked? how often do you check?
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Yomisha
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2011-08-25 04:48:58  
o_o;
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-08-25 04:49:24  
Kingdom Hearts makes me terribly sad(CoM, II and Days at least, not the first one).
By Artemicion 2011-08-25 04:49:39  
so i connect the gummy bear to the battery with a gummi worm. take the gummi bear space ship to the gumdrop forest to stop sebastian the crab from raping snow white and sephiroth is there for some reason too. wtf is this game?

If you can ignore the silly mini games, disney stories we already know, and focus primarily on the premise of what goes on between Sora, Rikku and Kairi along with the exploration of multiple worlds, it is quite enjoyable. Though if you put up too much of a mental barrier it will seem like a ridiculous hodgepodge of Disney and FF.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-08-25 04:50:18  
Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha said: »
o_o;

you don't want a life sized tifa sex doll?
[+]
By slipispsycho 2011-08-25 04:50:37  
Last time I checked was when it was on Real Sex.. That episode was early on in the series.. I think it was before me and my wife split up (weren't married then) so that would be like 10 years ago, or so.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2011-08-25 04:51:19  
If you can ignore the silly mini games, disney stories we already know, and focus primarily on the premise of what goes on between Sora, Rikku and Kairi along with the exploration of multiple worlds, it is quite enjoyable. Though if you put up too much of a mental barrier it will seem like a ridiculous hodgepodge of Disney and FF.
I tried to play it at a friends house. Good battle mechanics in both games, but the premise just wasn't interesting to me.
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Yomisha
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2011-08-25 04:51:51  
o_o;
I can't say that I do! :o
By Artemicion 2011-08-25 04:52:15  
Well I guess all that's left is to inbreed various breeds of cats til we come up with something that resembles Red XIII.
Either that or we can make bedsheets, pez dispensers, shampoo containers, and toaster ovens.
By Artemicion 2011-08-25 04:52:57  
Asura.Vyre said: »
I tried to play it at a friends house. Good battle mechanics in both games, but the premise just wasn't interesting to me.

Yeah, it takes a certain mindset and the ability to take in some elements and ignore others. Not easy to do, especially these days.
 Asura.Alymorel
user: Alimorel
By Asura.Alymorel 2011-08-25 04:53:47  
Did we kill Zahrah by linking her to Rosina? :{
By slipispsycho 2011-08-25 04:53:51  
I think Zahrah really had a brain bleed.. She hasn't said anything in awhile.. I think Rosina killed her.

EDIT: Lol, beaten by all of 4 seconds.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-08-25 04:54:34  
maybe she took my advice and started looking for a gun?
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-08-25 04:55:16  
She's from Texas, she already has one! (don't kill me for the joke!)
By slipispsycho 2011-08-25 04:55:41  
Phoenix.Sehachan said: »
But she actually does.. Her father bought it for her.
 Caitsith.Zahrah
サーバ: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2011-08-25 04:56:01  
I'm still here. Just reading. Ugh...
By Artemicion 2011-08-25 04:56:16  
Psycho Slip said: »
Phoenix.Sehachan said: »
But she actually does.. Her father bought it for her.

[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2011-08-25 04:56:28  
o_o;
I can't say that I do! :o
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 1785 1786 1787 ... 22715 22716 22717