Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 17374 17375 17376 ... 22713 22714 22715
By Kittykite 2015-05-18 20:23:01  
Kalila said: »
People just need to learn how to forgive, a lot of people in this world will hold a grudge against someone to the point where they don't even know why they hate the person anymore, until the day they die, when they could have had a great friendship with that person if they just knew how to forgive.

All that bitterness and hatred can just blind someone.
No... :| I hate everyone equally!

friggin fraggin page! D:<
[+]
 Bismarck.Gippali
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Gippali
By Bismarck.Gippali 2015-05-18 20:23:56  
It's like watching epic mealtime and getting new ideas!
 Bismarck.Gippali
user: Gippali
By Bismarck.Gippali 2015-05-18 20:25:35  
Schizm Gallantry said: »
There's a place I go to once in a while that does a three cheese-mac and cheese-grilled cheese on Texas toast.

It's really good but messy as hell.

Need to try it. I'll have to find a place in SF that does it. SF always has crazy places to eat.
 Bismarck.Dreadnot
By Bismarck.Dreadnot 2015-05-18 20:42:11  
Looking for suggestions for tonights jumproping music. needs to be upbeat. no metal/heavymetal/grunge

Prefer remix/trance/EDM/anime/dubstep

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2015-05-18 21:01:29  
Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
This sounds horribly inefficient

Quote:
On the JP servers, the tank drives the run, the healer co-drives and the dps all defer to the 2 and just chillax and enjoy the ride. It's an unspoken rule and dps who are too zealous don't get much approval or are frowned upon.

It's very much the same with 24 man raids, there are alot of unspoken conventions such as the Alliance B tank will be the de facto tank for the entire run. Alliance A and Alliance C and their tanks will handle the fight mechanics. Nobody tries to upstage the B tank and all defer to him/her unless required to take over the role (eg. specific request, death etc). Aggro output is controlled to ensure it is never ripped off the B tank.

Lol, if that's true, then I'm glad I play on NA/EU. That would suck getting kicked or shat on because I wasn't doing something stupid like letting an inferior tank, tank, even if his gear wouldn't allow him to hold hate over DPS etc.
 Bismarck.Dreadnot
By Bismarck.Dreadnot 2015-05-18 21:08:43  
Asura.Vyre said: »
[
Lol, if that's true, then I'm glad I play on NA/EU. That would suck getting kicked or shat on because I wasn't doing something stupid like letting an inferior tank, tank, even if his gear wouldn't allow him to hold hate over DPS etc.

I'd rather have their methods of structure then the abundant trolls, afks, 'gear claimers', and general asshattery that plauges the NA scene. The JP may very well have all of those things, I can't read moonspeak.. I wonder what their average Dungeon is like.
VIP
By Kalila 2015-05-18 21:43:02  
Kittykite said: »
People just need to learn how to forgive, a lot of people in this world will hold a grudge against someone to the point where they don't even know why they hate the person anymore, until the day they die, when they could have had a great friendship with that person if they just knew how to forgive.

kitty cursed!
[+]
 Asura.Ackeronll
user: Ackeron
By Asura.Ackeronll 2015-05-18 21:43:26  

kitty cursed!
And it's all your fault!
[+]
By Kittykite 2015-05-18 21:54:56  
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2015-05-18 22:28:11  
Looks like it's time for me and Kitty to team up and destroy all humans.
[+]
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2015-05-18 22:45:42  
Bismarck.Dreadnot said: »
[

I'd rather have their methods of structure then the abundant trolls, afks, 'gear claimers', and general asshattery that plauges the NA scene. The JP may very well have all of those things, I can't read moonspeak.. I wonder what their average Dungeon is like.
It sounds nice until you time out in the dungeon because B tank is using an Ilv 80 relic spamming only uncomboed rage of halone makes everyone resort to auto attacking it to death... 95% of my DF experiences are pleasant, go in, do what I have to do, get out. Sometimes the chat is annoying but can just filter that if I don't want to read it.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-05-18 22:54:48  
Oh oh, start with California and the entire west coast first, k?
 Bismarck.Dreadnot
By Bismarck.Dreadnot 2015-05-18 23:31:55  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Oh oh, start with California and the entire west coast first, k?
Also let me know when you're about to destroy florida so I can move to a place you already destroyed. Preferably someplace in the mountains. I'll raise cats. I will become The Cat Hermit.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2015-05-19 00:04:28  
I had a kid today (the day before the last day of class for his class) who told me that he won't be in class on Friday to do his presentation because he's going on a trip with his soccer team. He asked if there was something he could do instead. I told him no, because he was the only person who didn't tell me that he wasn't going to be in class on that day, and he waited until the last possible minute to tell him. I told him that he should have brought this up to me last week when he first heard about it. So, naturally he threw a temper tantrum telling me how it was unfair.

It was awesome telling him off today. I told him how unfair it was that he waited until the last possible second to tell me he wasn't going to show up to class. I told him it was unfair that he turned all his stuff in late and expected an A in my class. He's one of those kids who acts up, doesn't do his work, then demands that I do everything for him and that he should get an A. I had no problem dishing out the truth.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2015-05-19 01:40:58  
ghouls just wanna have fun
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
By Ohji Lunartail 2015-05-19 02:11:46  
drac getting drunk again
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
サーバ: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2015-05-19 02:13:13  
apparently beets can make your pee turn red...
 Valefor.Endoq
サーバ: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2015-05-19 02:16:05  
Bismarck.Gippali said: »
It's like watching epic mealtime and getting new ideas!
YouTube Video Placeholder
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-05-19 07:11:33  
Greatsword, nice spear, tanned horns/tail (changed it for us?), cool casting robe, Tantarian boss from FF9

user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2015-05-19 07:40:59  
This sounds horribly inefficient

Quote:
On the JP servers, the tank drives the run, the healer co-drives and the dps all defer to the 2 and just chillax and enjoy the ride. It's an unspoken rule and dps who are too zealous don't get much approval or are frowned upon.

It's very much the same with 24 man raids, there are alot of unspoken conventions such as the Alliance B tank will be the de facto tank for the entire run. Alliance A and Alliance C and their tanks will handle the fight mechanics. Nobody tries to upstage the B tank and all defer to him/her unless required to take over the role (eg. specific request, death etc). Aggro output is controlled to ensure it is never ripped off the B tank.

Moar dots?
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-05-19 07:44:40  
Lots of Heavensward weapon pictures from the Benchmark
[+]
 Asura.Ackeronll
user: Ackeron
By Asura.Ackeronll 2015-05-19 07:49:53  
Greatsword, nice spear, tanned horns/tail (changed it for us?), cool casting robe, Tantarian boss from FF9
FF9 reference! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Also the Scale color on the Au Ra is determined by which faction of them you choose. Beige for the secluded ones and Black for the nomadic ones.
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2015-05-19 07:54:48  
So, I am going to be playing D&D with some people from work.

I have never REALLY played D&D but I know I will be a Cleric. I am thinking of playing him in such a way that he hears voices in his head that he randomly speaks to that he thinks are a god.

I was also thinking of naming him Patches and making him hate any other Clerics he meets.

I don't know how much of a backstory you need to make for characters. I also have no idea what I need to do as far as picking skills and whatnot.
 Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2015-05-19 07:58:12  
In a CT run with Drac :3
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-05-19 08:00:22  
Grumpy Cat said: »
So, I am going to be playing D&D with some people from work.

I have never REALLY played D&D but I know I will be a Cleric. I am thinking of playing him in such a way that he hears voices in his head that he randomly speaks to that he thinks are a god.

I was also thinking of naming him Patches and making him hate any other Clerics he meets.

I don't know how much of a backstory you need to make for characters. I also have no idea what I need to do as far as picking skills and whatnot.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-05-19 08:00:48  
Step on the pad next time >:|
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-05-19 08:03:46  
I don't care what happened, it's always the bear's fault!
First Page 2 3 ... 17374 17375 17376 ... 22713 22714 22715