Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 17334 17335 17336 ... 22711 22712 22713
VIP
By Terraka 2015-05-12 20:13:06  
Verda said: »
I'm sure there's people exist without a need for social bonding or love but it would be rare indeed, I think asexual people are more common and they are rare too.

Personally I want both, I want to be intimate with someone on every level who knows everything about me and loves that, and I know everything about them and love them. It is like the ultimate validation while at the same time the ultimate gift to another and there is nothing that really feels better than that.

There's a special bond between men and women that have a deep intimacy level. Sure you can have people that are just looking for that one short fling, but in the end, I feel like they miss that connection and are afraid to search for that level of intimacy; maybe because they feel like they don't deserve it?
[+]
VIP
By Kalila 2015-05-12 20:21:57  
I'm just saying it's no where near as bad as having none at all. Having talked to a lot of kids in HS about loneliness and social anxiety, having zero friends from moving multiple times a year their entire life, never learning how to make that social bond between someone just to have a friend, problems that they've dealt with at a very young age, it can have a extremely devastating impact on someone's life.

I was proud to see them even ask for help for someone to talk to, a lot of people don't even do that and they just go through life feeling like they have to accept it or solve it on their own.
[+]
By volkom 2015-05-12 20:22:10  
Hi hi kali
Today I leveled up
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
VIP
By Kalila 2015-05-12 20:23:48  
volkom said: »
Hi hi kali
Today I leveled up
hi hi volk, leveled up? :O
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
VIP
By Terraka 2015-05-12 20:25:07  
Josiahkf said: »

There's a special bond between men and women that have a deep intimacy level. Sure you can have people that are just looking for that one short fling, but in the end, I feel like they miss that connection and are afraid to search for that level of intimacy; maybe because they feel like they don't deserve it?
Have to understand that even if someone lucks out and finds that one in a million perfect partner and emotional connection with, are they ready and grown enough to handle the emotional intimacy with them healthily etc. would be sad to see two lovers meet at the wrong points in their lives.

"For I am blood to her heart but she is poison to my thoughts."[/quote]

Then would you say the "If it's meant to be, it'll find it's way?" saying would apply to that situation? Or do you not believe in that?
[+]
VIP
By Terraka 2015-05-12 20:27:04  
Bye bye! :D
[+]
VIP
By Kalila 2015-05-12 20:28:49  
Have a good night Verda!
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
VIP
By Kalila 2015-05-12 20:33:55  
loool, reading josiah's post, I'm pretty sure autocorrect is betraying him

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Ina
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2015-05-12 20:37:11  
I just watched a video of a mercury filled balloon being popped in slow motion... it wasn't very exciting

Post deleted by User.
VIP
By Kalila 2015-05-12 20:37:58  
Asura.Ina said: »
I just watched a video of a mercury filled balloon being popped in slow motion... it wasn't very exciting
Something in slow motion wasn't exciting? D; how is that possible!
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2015-05-12 20:39:49  
Kalila said: »
Asura.Ina said: »
Something in slow motion wasn't exciting? D; how is that possible!
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
VIP
By Kalila 2015-05-12 20:41:36  
:O I THINK THAT'S COOL

his presentation and camera speed could be a bit better though, but yea slow motion anything gets my +, I love that stuff. Love seeing all the movements and effects that happen that my eyes don't get to see in real time.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
VIP
By Kalila 2015-05-12 20:53:28  
Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
4K @ 1000FPS, using a ~$100,000 Phantom Flex4K (you know about it josiah I'm sure but still!)

[+]
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2015-05-12 21:02:05  
Kalila said: »
:O I THINK THAT'S COOL

his presentation and camera speed could be a bit better though, but yea slow motion anything gets my +, I love that stuff. Love seeing all the movements and effects that happen that my eyes don't get to see in real time.
What about fast forwarded for the same purpose?
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
VIP
By Kalila 2015-05-12 21:07:47  
TIME LAPSE IS SO COOL D;
By fractalvoid 2015-05-12 21:09:53  
I ran out rq so missed a few things but this is a good topic and I have few things to say before the conversation ends and I'm way l8 (prob already am)

Verda said: »
fractalvoid said: »
Wait this is something that people actually experience?

Self confidence and love can be an amazing thing. There's a dark side to having too much of it though just like anything :P

I don't know how serious you are but, I can credit my parents. They were very sure to instill me with lots of confidence from a young age. To the point I had too much of it and had to get more on board with reality. Some might say it was a nice problem to have but the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence. I envied things people with less confidence would have. I also envied their perception, and often their drive. Not everyone handles everything all in the same way but... one of my best friends from college really struggled with liking himself. But I loved to hang around him because he had these insights into reality I would totally miss. I think we helped each other out.

This was very well put. Again I was being somewhat sarcastic but I have a really low self esteem. I'm able to function pretty well in a day-to-day life (I go to a good university and am involved) but I just feel like an outsider... But this uh... problem I have may be feeding into this desire I have to isolate... And while I know it's bad I'm too apathetic to fix it.

With that being said, I am fortunate enough to have people in my life that have a similar view to you and they have my utmost respect and affection (possibly platonic love I suppose it would be called). My relationship with this one person seems to be similar to the relationship you had with your friend but he feels the same way as me... just slightly less of a desire to be alone, but there are many factors contributing to that.

Not to say I'm not social tho! Few weeks ago I posted about going to see Shlohmo then partying with him at some club that his record label was throwing an afterparty at. Past Wednesday I went to see Qrion, Maxo, Grimecraft, Diversa and The Hair Kid and got to meet them all. I talk to Grimecraft like all the time on facebook, it's really cool. Also apparently my friend (the one I was just referencing) his sister is somewhat dating Diversa so it's all really synchronicistic (idk if that's a word but a present tense for synchrony is what I was looking for)

And this past Saturday I went the PC Music afterparty (couldn't get ticket to the real show) and got to like meet/converse with all of them and also dance to their amazing music.

Qrion was there and she remembered me too! Sadly her manager messaged me on Facebook (the only social media I have... to tell me to take down the sweet video I took of her set... Q_Q ... here's the Grimecraft one for anyone who wants it... (he gave me permission to keep it up and said it's stupid I'd have to take to Qrion's down)

I showed QT that I was talking to Grimecraft while the event was going on and she suggested we send him a selfie lol cos he was sad he couldn't be there:

***i got way off topic and we were on pg 17334 when I stated typing thing lol. getting distracted by studying for this ridiculous history final I have tomorrow...
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
サーバ: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2015-05-12 21:35:26  
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 17334 17335 17336 ... 22711 22712 22713