Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 1707 1708 1709 ... 22718 22719 22720
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2011-08-21 05:03:23  
I think they should of just not yelled, "READY FOR RELEASE!" until it was actually ready for release :/. Trying to combat World of Warcraft at every front, head on, is like charging head first into a brick wall without a helmet. I'm fine if game developers take a long time to perfect/make a game good, but when they just try to quickly lay it on the table for money... it's almost never good.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-08-21 05:08:32  
ok, so i'm helping these newbs get their sippoy win, and this other pt has it pulled. i ask them if we can ally and they say yes. they spend the entire fight to 20% trying to proc red and keep failing cause the nin gets amnesia. i stayed back disengaged so they could try to proc. their jp thf pulls hate and i tell the nin to run away while the thf has hate so he'll stop getting amnesia'd. they wipe at 15% still trying to proc and i take hate. i tank until 5% when the nin still can't proc cause he's voking it and getting hit with amnesia. finally i die and i say "wtf this isn't hard guys", and their blm gets all mad and says "BREAK THE ALLY". they broke the ally on abunch of newbs and started talking ***in say about how much of a douche i am.

c.c not my night...
By Artemicion 2011-08-21 05:10:07  
I really wanna try this brew.

I'm sure a BPA differs from IPAs, but those tend to be a hit or miss for me in terms of going down smoothly or turning out bitter.
By Artemicion 2011-08-21 05:11:29  
Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
ok, so i'm helping these newbs get their sippoy win, and this other pt has it pulled. i ask them if we can ally and they say yes. they spend the entire fight to 20% trying to proc red and keep failing cause the nin gets amnesia. i stayed back disengaged so they could try to proc. their jp thf pulls hate and i tell the nin to run away while the thf has hate so he'll stop getting amnesia'd. they wipe at 15% still trying to proc and i take hate. i tank until 5% when the nin still can't proc cause he's voking it and getting hit with amnesia. finally i die and i say "wtf this isn't hard guys", and their blm gets all mad and says "BREAK THE ALLY". they broke the ally on abunch of newbs and started talking ***in say about how much of a douche i am.

c.c not my night...

Some people were meant to fail from the sound of it D:
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-08-21 05:13:00  
it shouldn't of made me so angry... but it did. their whm sat there telling me that my "lame ***" couldn't of killed it... i checked his gear. AWFUL! so angry ._.
By Artemicion 2011-08-21 05:18:09  
Yeah, it's no wonder I don't help people anymore too.
I used to be so able and willing, but so many lack humility.
It's quite sad really. Even when they're at the bottom of the food chain they give themselves a sense of entitlement and arrogance worthy of kings.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2011-08-21 05:24:45  
I'd smite them with fury if I could Hevans D:
[+]
By Artemicion 2011-08-21 05:28:17  
Argh ***!
I'm still indecisive about whether I should have Paladin or Dark Knight fitted for my Elvaan or Galka.
Which should get which? D:

Might go with Galka DRK and Elvaan PLD just for the sake of lore/background since that seems to be the most fitting scenario in (as silly as it sounds) racial profiling for the 20 jobs in FFXI.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-08-21 05:28:51  
hahaha. sippoy popped, i pulled it to them and proc'd at 98%.

*edit* i know you would vyre. that's why you're a member of my daily +1 club. only like 5 people get +1's but you almost always do. damn you lucky few... i wish i knew what it wa slike to get +1'd by hevans.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2011-08-21 05:30:44  
Artemicion said: »
Argh ***! I'm still indecisive about whether I should have Paladin or Dark Knight fitted for my Elvaan or Galka. Which should get which? D: Might go with Galka DRK and Elvaan PLD just for the sake of lore/background since that seems to be the most fitting scenario in (as silly as it sounds) racial profiling for the 20 jobs in FFXI.
I thought you said last time that you had locked in Galka for Dark Knight because of that awesome picture.
 Bismarck.Xdudemanx
サーバ: Bismarck
user: xdudemanx
By Bismarck.Xdudemanx 2011-08-21 05:39:47  
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
By Artemicion 2011-08-21 05:40:47  
Asura.Vyre said: »
Artemicion said: »
Argh ***! I'm still indecisive about whether I should have Paladin or Dark Knight fitted for my Elvaan or Galka. Which should get which? D: Might go with Galka DRK and Elvaan PLD just for the sake of lore/background since that seems to be the most fitting scenario in (as silly as it sounds) racial profiling for the 20 jobs in FFXI.
I thought you said last time that you had locked in Galka for Dark Knight because of that awesome picture.

Yeah.. I'm still indecisive though.
Perhaps if I told the other jobs I'm leveling with the races it could be narrowed down easier.

Galka: WAR MNK PUP (don't ask)
Elvaan: SAM DRG BST
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2011-08-21 05:46:47  
SAM, way of the warrior, honorable, very much like Paladin's persona. DRG, a variant of the Dragon Knights of Sandy. Different, but still honorbound like Paladin.

WAR is really Berserker, so that fits with DRK. PUP is painted as a bit dark iirc from what my friend told me.

BST and MNK... I couldn't really draw any similarities, but I didn't feel like they were all that different.
[+]
By Artemicion 2011-08-21 05:47:44  
On a side note, I absolutely love how Elvaan hold their great swords above their heads. Something about it is just awesome. It makes their total appearance much more looming and frightening, which is perfect for DRK.

One problem though is if you ever melee or stand around for even half a second in that pose while wearing Chaos/Abyss/Bale/Ares' body, you will get a very lulz inducing effect.
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2011-08-21 05:49:52  
I also love how Elvaan hold the Great Sword. Paladin also uses Great Sword.
By Artemicion 2011-08-21 05:50:43  
SAM, way of the warrior, honorable, very much like Paladin's persona. DRG, a variant of the Dragon Knights of Sandy. Different, but still honorbound like Paladin.

WAR is really Berserker, so that fits with DRK. PUP is painted as a bit dark iirc from what my friend told me.

BST and MNK... I couldn't really draw any similarities, but I didn't feel like they were all that different.

I'm relieved you see this in a perspective much like mine.
It's silly but I picked the jobs based on how they fit the image of the race. Galka being gigantic two dimensional meat head gorilla man, especially one named Tool, I figured it was perfect to make him a giant angry killing machine with tons of health, hence WAR & MNK, and frankly PUP was just to fill in slot #20 and make use of Hand-to-Hand combat, but if they fit the role of being dark, then it seems only right to give DRK to Galka, especially since they're the "OG" of Dark Knights.

Also you're very right about the Elvaan having "honor" based classes selected already. Samurai, code of the Bushido. Dragoons, knights bound to honor a pact with their wyvern and defending their kingdom. Also BST in a sense is knightly but in the role of protecting and utilizing animals and pets.
I remember my BST friend telling me the AF storyline was really awesome but sad.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-08-21 05:52:03  
elvaan using bow and gun is cool too.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2011-08-21 05:53:01  
Oh yeah, the Monk AF NPC is Galkan. He's also the same NPC for Asuran Fists, and he's always at this bar.
By Artemicion 2011-08-21 05:53:46  
Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
elvaan using bow and gun is cool too.

Yeah, too bad I gave Ranger & Corsair to Mithra for obvious reasons.
I would do monetary and/or sexual favors for anyone that can *** around with HEX codes long enough to port elvaan gun & bow animations to Mithra >.>

Oh Mooshywooshy, where are you? <3
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2011-08-21 06:01:50  
Hey, I just soloed Odin Prime. How about that.
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2011-08-21 06:04:19  
omg people trying to mpk my leech wall!?
how u do dat?
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2011-08-21 06:06:40  
Asura.Ludoggy said: »
omg people trying to mpk my leech wall!?
how u do dat?
I took my pungy stick with a rock on the end of it, and I pointed it at him.
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2011-08-21 06:08:50  
Sounds crazy enough to work!
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2011-08-21 06:10:25  
Asura.Ludoggy said: »
Sounds crazy enough to work!
Just don't get terrored!
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-08-21 06:26:55  
wait wut now? grats!
 Asura.Alymorel
user: Alimorel
By Asura.Alymorel 2011-08-21 06:32:27  
I want to download Altana Viewer, but I can't. The page just keeps... not loading. Anyone have another site or a mirror site or something where I could get it?
By Artemicion 2011-08-21 06:34:21  
Mine is kinda old, but if you want it I can send it in a few minutes now.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2011-08-21 07:24:36  
Man, I feel so sorry for this girl dog. She appears to have been dropped off in my neighborhood, at least as far as I can tell. No name, no tags, nothing. She's really healthy atm, but my neighbors who are feeding her don't know if they can keep on feeding her, because money is real tight. She really loves my dogs, and tries to play with them when I walk them everyday. Though she doesn't realize that she sort of intimidates them, because she's a much larger dog.
 Cerberus.Liandaru
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Liandrian
By Cerberus.Liandaru 2011-08-21 07:26:00  
Man, I feel so sorry for this girl dog. She appears to have been dropped off in my neighborhood, at least as far as I can tell. No name, no tags, nothing. She's really healthy atm, but my neighbors who are feeding her don't know if they can keep on feeding her, because money is real tight. She really loves my dogs, and tries to play with them when I walk them everyday. Though she doesn't realize that she sort of intimidates them, because she's a much larger dog.
Can you take her in?
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2011-08-21 07:26:56  
Cerberus.Liandaru said: »
Can you take her in?
No :(
First Page 2 3 ... 1707 1708 1709 ... 22718 22719 22720