Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 16717 16718 16719 ... 22710 22711 22712
 Bismarck.Dracondria
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-03-12 10:20:05  
I BELIEVE I CAN FLY

[3]<Raxxon Aiel> anyone for wod?
[3]<Grumpy Cat> THIS GUY
[3]<Grumpy Cat> and alley
[3]<Vox Veritas> aw i need it but a friend coming over in a bit :(
[3]<Raxxon Aiel> sorry, i only accept people who believe in our lord and savior, the flying black chocobo
[3]<Alley Cat> LOLOLOLOL
[3]<Grumpy Cat> THEY
[3]<Grumpy Cat> CANT
[3]<Grumpy Cat> FLY
[3]<Vox Veritas> black mountain chocobo
[3]<Alley Cat> just shut yo mouth grumpy
[3]<Grumpy Cat> FF7 is not canon
[3]<Zodd Geflugelt> i believe they can fly
[3]<Raxxon Aiel> i believe they can touch the sky
[3]<Vox Veritas> believe they can touch the sky
[3]<Zodd Geflugelt> think about it and get angray
[3]<Grumpy Cat> I beleive you can eat it
[3]<Raxxon Aiel> spread my wings and glide away /grumpy
[+]
 Asura.Ackeronll
サーバ: Asura
user: Ackeron
By Asura.Ackeronll 2015-03-12 10:24:19  
Damnit Drac. I'm sore as hell from vomiting all day yesterday.

You are making me laugh and it hurts so much.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-03-12 10:35:49  

[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-03-12 10:38:34  

[+]
 Asura.Ackeronll
By Asura.Ackeronll 2015-03-12 10:40:11  
So when do you guys think we will be able to swim in FFXIV?

Will the expansion for that be called Seabound?
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-03-12 10:44:28  
UNDER THE SEA
By Bloodrose 2015-03-12 10:45:25  
Everything's betta

Down where it's wetta

Asura.Ackeronll
By Asura.Ackeronll 2015-03-12 10:58:09  
So thinking about underwater FF got me thinking about the Emerald Weapon. Through a series of thoughts I just noticed that the Ultima Weapon in FFXIV is the Ultimate from FFVII >_>

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-03-12 11:01:14  
Asura.Ackeronll said: »
So thinking about underwater FF got me thinking about the Emerald Weapon. Through a series of thoughts I just noticed that the Ultima Weapon in FFXIV is the Ultimate from FFVII >_>
Ultima Weapon has been pretty static throughout the series, has it not?

It's the same/similar design in FFVIII as well.
 Asura.Ackeronll
By Asura.Ackeronll 2015-03-12 11:04:30  
Bloodrose said: »
Ultima Weapon has been pretty static throughout the series, has it not?

It's the same/similar design in FFVIII as well.
Yea but the specific design showed up in 7 first it seems. Before that it was a sort of Behemoth machine thing.
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2015-03-12 11:04:49  
Anyone know any good MH4 guides? I checked out the ProJared series, kinda wish there was more detail on items and their uses.
By Bloodrose 2015-03-12 11:08:29  

[+]
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2015-03-12 11:10:25  
Grumpy Cat said: »
Anyone know any good MH4 guides? I checked out the ProJared series, kinda wish there was more detail on items and their uses.
Not a guide, but it's pretty helpful for finding where to get stuff and working out armour sets for abilities.
https://sites.google.com/site/pingsdex/pingsmh4gdex/en_us

What items are you looking for more detail on?
By Bloodrose 2015-03-12 11:11:04  
Seems like an evolutionary design, since the basis of the FFVII Ultima Weapon is still similar to that of the previous generations
 Asura.Ackeronll
By Asura.Ackeronll 2015-03-12 11:14:41  

Glad they didn't use this guy lol.
By Bloodrose 2015-03-12 11:15:53  
That's only part of a complete design, but I agree.

However, if you look at the machination design of the FFVII onward, they do carry that specific skeletal frame to a high degree. Just more complete.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-03-12 11:18:33  

Glad they didn't use this guy lol.

The Avatar in Turn 8 looks similar to that one
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2015-03-12 11:19:07  
Leon Kasai said: »
Not a guide, but it's pretty helpful for finding where to get stuff and working out armour sets for abilities.
https://sites.google.com/site/pingsdex/pingsmh4gdex/en_us

What items are you looking for more detail on?

Well a lot of things I don't really get the purpose of, like the boomerangs. So far the best use for it I have found is trying to kill little bugs without squishing them, but that doesn't even work 100% of the time.

Poison/Tainted Meat I don't understand how to use. It seems like even when I sneak around in an area with a monster to try and place the meats, the monster just ends up seeing me, ignoring the meats and attacks me instead.

Been doing the little weapon questies to get a feel for some weapons I never tried before, and that is neat and all, but I still ended up with gunlance.
 Asura.Ackeronll
By Asura.Ackeronll 2015-03-12 11:26:05  

Well a lot of things I don't really get the purpose of, like the boomerangs. So far the best use for it I have found is trying to kill little bugs without squishing them, but that doesn't even work 100% of the time.

Poison/Tainted Meat I don't understand how to use. It seems like even when I sneak around in an area with a monster to try and place the meats, the monster just ends up seeing me, ignoring the meats and attacks me instead.

Been doing the little weapon questies to get a feel for some weapons I never tried before, and that is neat and all, but I still ended up with gunlance.

Boomerangs are pretty much there just to hit things just out of reach for you on the ground like Bugs or flying monsters. They don't do much damage but yeah. I never use them.

The Meat items only work on some monsters I think and they have to be drooling for it to work. So get them to starts drooling, put down the meat, and wait for them to eat it. Warning though if you attack them too much before they eat the meat they will just enrage and wont be tired anymore.

Finding your preferred weapon is kinda the point of those training quests. So mission complete!
By Artemicion 2015-03-12 11:30:31  
Good morning RT.

[+]
 Asura.Ackeronll
By Asura.Ackeronll 2015-03-12 11:38:24  
Also heads up the super final final FINAL Caravan quest, IT. IS. HELL.

Apex G Rank Diablos, Apex G Rank Seregios, Apex G Rank Deviljho.

In the Arena. Nowhere to hide!
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2015-03-12 11:45:40  
Great Jaggi down.
\('3')/ final boss defeated, can quit game now.
[+]
By Artemicion 2015-03-12 11:45:48  
The Chinatown trip didn't go as great as I had hoped. That record store I had hoped to visit ran out of business, so that objective became null and void. Luckily my friend is a producer for an independent record label and has some connections to help me find some things.

On a side note, the Bulgogi was *** phenomenal <3

[+]
 Asura.Ackeronll
By Asura.Ackeronll 2015-03-12 11:53:45  
Just had a Popsicle. It has a joke on the stick.

"What happened when the wheel was invented?"
By Bloodrose 2015-03-12 12:03:07  
We were driven crazy.
 Asura.Ackeronll
By Asura.Ackeronll 2015-03-12 12:05:59  
"It started a revolution."

"What did the farmer say to the green pumpkin?"
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2015-03-12 12:10:36  

Boomerangs are pretty much there just to hit things just out of reach for you on the ground like Bugs or flying monsters. They don't do much damage but yeah. I never use them.

The Meat items only work on some monsters I think and they have to be drooling for it to work. So get them to starts drooling, put down the meat, and wait for them to eat it. Warning though if you attack them too much before they eat the meat they will just enrage and wont be tired anymore.

Finding your preferred weapon is kinda the point of those training quests. So mission complete!
Boomerangs are good for setting off Barrel Bombs without blowing yourself up too.
 Asura.Ackeronll
By Asura.Ackeronll 2015-03-12 12:11:42  
Leon Kasai said: »

Boomerangs are good for setting off Barrel Bombs without blowing yourself up too.
Pfft, That's what Greatswords are for!
First Page 2 3 ... 16717 16718 16719 ... 22710 22711 22712