Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 16683 16684 16685 ... 22711 22712 22713

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By Fyyvoaa 2015-03-07 15:13:03  
Jetackuu said: »
Fyyvoaa said: »
I put money on my credit cards to pay it off, only to spend it :|

at least it was only 10 bucks :/ stupid necklube medicine
As soon as these payments go through, I'm down to 1. The only real downside is that I destroyed my buffer, and I have a car payment and student loans still...

But it's nice to eliminate those $40 here, $70 there payments.

Loans are deferred for some time, so I have a couple years to find more income, but at least for now I don't have to worry about my car dying on me.

I'm just trying to get a little bit of money on there for megacon next month, I know i'll have around 400 on hand cash when I go there, but I'll probably be charging my dinners and lunches
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-03-07 15:16:43  

As soon as these payments go through, I'm down to 1. The only real downside is that I destroyed my buffer, and I have a car payment and student loans still...

Loans are deferred for some time, so I have a couple years to find more income, but at least for now I don't have to worry about my car dying on me.

I'm just trying to get a little bit of money on there for megacon next month, I know i'll have around 400 on hand cash when I go there, but I'll probably be charging my dinners and lunches
I'll be doing the same thing at the end of April when the Calgary Expo comes in. Only I'll be sticking to cash for everything, and have been holding off on buying anything since my last check, other than essentials.

Of course, my brother bought my ticket, and expects me to carry everything he guys -.- not such a bad trade off, but in a convention center filled with 10,000+ people with negligible airconditioning, and nerdtakus coming out of the woodworks without showering, it's harsh lugging around 2-3k worth of merchandise.
By Fyyvoaa 2015-03-07 15:19:57  
Bloodrose said: »

I'll be doing the same thing at the end of April when the Calgary Expo comes in. Only I'll be sticking to cash for everything, and have been holding off on buying anything since my last check, other than essentials.

Of course, my brother bought my ticket, and expects me to carry everything he guys -.- not such a bad trade off, but in a convention center filled with 10,000+ people with negligible airconditioning, and nerdtakus coming out of the woodworks without showering, it's harsh lugging around 2-3k worth of merchandise.

yeah I got my hotel and spending money already sorted (aww yesss tax return :D) ticket I bought a few months before just to secure my spot.

I can't really visualize buying more then probably 500-600 worth of merchandise (if I can help it of course)

I'm really hoping this lady gets back to me about my old camera, I'm hoping that brings in another 300 or so for me to pack away.
By Bloodrose 2015-03-07 15:41:45  

yeah I got my hotel and spending money already sorted (aww yesss tax return :D) ticket I bought a few months before just to secure my spot.

I can't really visualize buying more then probably 500-600 worth of merchandise (if I can help it of course)

I'm really hoping this lady gets back to me about my old camera, I'm hoping that brings in another 300 or so for me to pack away.
My brother and I are local to the second biggest anime convention in North America, so we don't have to spend money on hotels :p
By Fyyvoaa 2015-03-07 15:43:22  

My brother and I are local to the second biggest anime convention in North America, so we don't have to spend money on hotels :p

Lucky! I'm having to dish out almost $700 just on the hotel (mainly cause it's in a location that's safer for me to get to the convention center... and the other one attached to the convention center which was cheaper ... was all booked up)
 Fenrir.Weakness
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Weakness
By Fenrir.Weakness 2015-03-07 15:43:36  
Mildly productive day.

Had my final for paramedic, made an 87. Still have national registry review next week and then skills testing next Saturday before I get my red patch.

Had an excellent chest workout at the gym and did the stair climber thingie for cardio after.

Was nice and sunny after all the snow, so ripped apart my bike. Set my shims, reset pipes with some sealant around the gasket rings this time, and hopefully got rid of the popping on deceleration. Gotta let it sit for 24 hours though before riding it... weather forecast for the next few days? Rain, rain, and more rain fffffffffffffffffff.
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-03-07 15:45:49  
March, April, and May are the 3 months of the year in Calgary where you can dress up as pretty much w/e the hell you want and no one bats so much as an eyelash - so long as it's in good taste.

There are even semi-professional costume designers that come to show off their stuff, as well as independent designers.
By Fyyvoaa 2015-03-07 15:48:35  
I'm still not 100% sure I'm gonna be able to finish this outfit I'm working on ... depends on money mainly.
 Asura.Ackeronll
サーバ: Asura
user: Ackeron
By Asura.Ackeronll 2015-03-07 15:52:54  

Lost over 100 HR rank points to this guy so far and countless items and I'm not even the one dieing ; ;
By Jetackuu 2015-03-07 16:19:03  
Finding a decent priced set of seat covers is a pain in the ***.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-03-07 17:04:40  
*turns off lights*
 Bismarck.Dracondria
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-03-07 17:20:12  
/kneecaps Seha
By Fyyvoaa 2015-03-07 17:22:29  
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
*turns off lights*

*turns them back on*
[+]
By Darkalenia 2015-03-07 17:32:52  
I normally hate racing games of any variety, but I'm diggin this one.

YouTube Video Placeholder

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-03-07 17:37:22  
*turns off lights*

*turns them back on*
*turns them off again*
*lights up candles*
By Bloodrose 2015-03-07 17:39:54  
*holds spooky ritual in candle light vigil*
 Asura.Ackeronll
By Asura.Ackeronll 2015-03-07 17:42:23  
Some one break out the neon light bulbs and techno music if they keep flashing the lights on and off.
By Wordspoken 2015-03-07 17:43:55  
The light from my monitor will light my path to the fridge!
 Bismarck.Dracondria
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-03-07 17:43:58  
Asura.Ackeronll said: »
Some one break out the neon light bulbs and techno music if they keep flashing the lights on and off.

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-03-07 17:44:10  
Asura.Ackeronll said: »
*slowly pulls out disco ball*

DISCO!
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-03-07 17:44:58  
*holds spooky ritual in candle light vigil*
yup yup
*draws summoning circles on the floor while wearing a black hoodie*
By Fyyvoaa 2015-03-07 17:49:04  
*turns off lights*

*turns them back on*
*turns them off again*
*lights up candles*

*turns lights back on*

I said ON, do I have to get the paddle?
 Asura.Ackeronll
By Asura.Ackeronll 2015-03-07 17:50:49  
Flicking Neon lights, Disco Ball, Techno Music, Candles, Black hoodies, and lastly a summoning circle.
By Wordspoken 2015-03-07 17:52:18  
Wth happened while I visited the fridge? Where did this disco party appear? If it's going to be like this, someone pass me some beer!
By Bloodrose 2015-03-07 17:52:40  
I'm a lifelong fan of Pepsi-Cola, but this Pepsi Next ***is disgusting.

And why the *** switch to a lime green branding wrapper? It makes no sense from a marketing standpoint when the traditional color of Pepsi has been red, white, and blue. I could see it making sense if they used the color for advertising, say "Pepsi-Lime", but not 30% less sugar.
By Fyyvoaa 2015-03-07 17:58:48  
Just swapped out my white bulb for my blue one, needed to set the mood right.
By Bloodrose 2015-03-07 17:59:19  
Fyv gettin' his smooth on.

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 16683 16684 16685 ... 22711 22712 22713