Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 15568 15569 15570 ... 22715 22716 22717
 Asura.Ina
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2014-10-06 16:57:59  
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
I highly suggest the Windy path at the very least cause it's pretty amazing.
I think this was the best plot line of all expansions/quest chains that I finished personally.
 Odin.Minefield
サーバ: Odin
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2014-10-06 16:59:46  
hey yall i am returned
[+]
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2014-10-06 17:06:36  
Grumpy Cat said: »
Is 8th MS team not canon or something?

Just noticing a lack of MS/Pilots from the series in DWG3.
There is no solid canon in Gundam, even within a single timeline. The closest there is is what Bandai considers "official", and everything animated is 100% official.
Example: Wing (TV Series) and Endless Waltz (Glory of Losers + Endless Waltz OVA) are the same timeline, with (mostly) the same events, but neither is considered non-canon despite them contradicting each other.

08th MS Team just isn't a big deal in comparison to everything else; same reason 0080: War in the Pocket was left out. What sucks is that neither of them were added in DWG Reborn either.
G Generation Overworld has most of the 08th MS Team pilots if you like SRPGs though. :p
By Artemicion 2014-10-06 17:07:58  
Mine is here! You know what that means...
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-10-06 17:11:25  
Quote:

Mobile Suit Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket

RGM-79G GM Command
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-10-06 17:31:41  
spath, lets play later!

I remember looking at my screen while doing CoP, an elvaan joins your cause in beucidine or xarc (I forget) and later cutscenes I was like
"wait, who is this guy? why are there 2 elvaans in our group? what do they want?!"
 Shiva.Spathaian
サーバ: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2014-10-06 17:33:05  
Elvaans: ONE OF US ONE OF US!

I'm down for some games later Misa.
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2014-10-06 17:35:02  
Also the realization that I get to go through CoP/ToAU again on my mule just made me a little giddy. Mostly because I won't have the "I've never done this before so it's automatically at least somewhat awesome" feel and I can actually try to appreciate each story a little more and maybe look more at the details I missed/forgot.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-10-06 17:36:22  
Shiva.Spathaian said: »
Also the realization that I get to go through CoP/ToAU again on my mule just made me a little giddy. Mostly because I won't have the "I've never done this before so it's automatically at least somewhat awesome" feel and I can actually try to appreciate each story a little more and maybe look more at the details I missed/forgot.
Same here, I just started a new WHM healer and was planning on getting through all 3 storylines over again.
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2014-10-06 17:37:54  
Bismarck.Misao said: »
spath, lets play later!

I remember looking at my screen while doing CoP, an elvaan joins your cause in beucidine or xarc (I forget) and later cutscenes I was like
"wait, who is this guy? why are there 2 elvaans in our group? what do they want?!"
I always forget the elf and galka existed >.> They're like the Vaan and Panello of FFXI
[+]
 Fenrir.Weakness
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Weakness
By Fenrir.Weakness 2014-10-06 17:55:04  
*grumble grumble*

Can't get a Shadow of Mordor crack to work, but don't want to spend money just to be disappointed in another AAA title. It has gotten some rave reviews, but that doesn't cure my hesitations. Rock, Paper, Shotgun was at least upfront about the learning curve and basically saying "The start of the game sucks, and you will die a lot, everything is complicated, and this game makes you want to hate it. But soon as you get gud it is a blast."

Been derping with this all day, some rather seedy websites involved in the process, looking for a crack that works. Well here's to spending my play money for the week in hopes of alleviating boredom (after I download it again through steam ~.~).
 Asura.Ackeronll
user: Ackeron
By Asura.Ackeronll 2014-10-06 17:55:12  
YouTube Video Placeholder
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-10-06 17:57:00  
Fenrir.Weakness said: »
*grumble grumble*

Can't get a Shadow of Mordor crack to work, but don't want to spend money just to be disappointed in another AAA title. It has gotten some rave reviews, but that doesn't cure my hesitations. Rock, Paper, Shotgun was at least upfront about the learning curve and basically saying "The start of the game sucks, and you will die a lot, everything is complicated, and this game makes you want to hate it. But soon as you get gud it is a blast."

Been derping with this all day, some rather seedy websites involved in the process, looking for a crack that works. Well here's to spending my play money for the week in hopes of alleviating boredom (after I download it again through steam ~.~).

Extremezone on TPB. If he has it, it works and is clean.
By Jetackuu 2014-10-06 18:00:43  
Artemicion said: »
Mine is here! You know what that means...
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-10-06 18:01:25  
Leon Kasai said: »

There is no solid canon in Gundam, even within a single timeline. The closest there is is what Bandai considers "official", and everything animated is 100% official.
Example: Wing (TV Series) and Endless Waltz (Glory of Losers + Endless Waltz OVA) are the same timeline, with (mostly) the same events, but neither is considered non-canon despite them contradicting each other.

08th MS Team just isn't a big deal in comparison to everything else; same reason 0080: War in the Pocket was left out. What sucks is that neither of them were added in DWG Reborn either.
G Generation Overworld has most of the 08th MS Team pilots if you like SRPGs though. :p
wait, what's this Glory of Losers thing?
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2014-10-06 18:03:14  
[+]
 Fenrir.Weakness
By Fenrir.Weakness 2014-10-06 18:03:43  
CODEX seems to be the only one out that I have seen people having success with. I just auto crash before the game even loads (which seems to be a common problem) and apparently the only cure I have found is a fresh windows install which sure as *** is not happening tonight.

Just did the "responsible" thing and got a legit copy off steam since it is a game I really want to play.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-10-06 18:06:31  
Did you check Extremezone? I don't know if he had the CODEX one or not
 Fenrir.Weakness
By Fenrir.Weakness 2014-10-06 18:13:14  
Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
Extremezone

I don't think he has it.
 Odin.Minefield
サーバ: Odin
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2014-10-06 18:15:28  
Uh oh, spotlight on me..!
[+]
 Ragnarok.Raenil
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2014-10-06 18:18:35  
Ragnarok.Raenil said: »
Yorcia Skirmish soloable at 117?
Maybe by a BLM or SCH. I don't know if a melee could keep up with the mobs at that ilvl.
Balls. :|

Here's hoping shout groups don't expect 119 for 113 gear. ._.
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2014-10-06 18:21:26  
Jetackuu said: »

wait, what's this Glory of Losers thing?
Manga retelling of the TV series with side material backstory stuff like Episode Zero added in, using the Katoki designed versions of the Gundams.

Still ongoing, but it's past the halfway point now since Deathscythe Hell and Altron already showed up a few months ago.
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2014-10-06 18:24:09  
i loved the 8thMS team, was my fav ; ;
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2014-10-06 18:28:21  
Maybe by a BLM or SCH. I don't know if a melee could keep up with the mobs at that ilvl.

How long you gonna be on?
By Jetackuu 2014-10-06 18:30:43  
Manga retelling of the TV series with side material backstory stuff like Episode Zero added in, using the Katoki designed versions of the Gundams.

Still ongoing, but it's past the halfway point now since Deathscythe Hell and Altron already showed up a few months ago.

That line up to before the frozen teardrop stuff?

It looks like I'll be soon reading manga again (been taking a few week break).
 Ragnarok.Raenil
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2014-10-06 18:39:50  

Until 11:00 probably.
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2014-10-06 18:40:37  
Jetackuu said: »

That line up to before the frozen teardrop stuff?

It looks like I'll be soon reading manga again (been taking a few week break).
Yeah, Frozen Teardrop is part of the Endless Waltz timeline along with GoL.
By Jetackuu 2014-10-06 18:41:06  
Yeah, going to nerd out on that later I'm sure.
By volkom 2014-10-06 18:41:39  
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2014-10-06 18:41:45  

Until 11:00 probably.
I'll try to jump on if I can and we can duo it if you like.
First Page 2 3 ... 15568 15569 15570 ... 22715 22716 22717