Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 15189 15190 15191 ... 22714 22715 22716
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-08-07 13:52:12  
Finally a new chapter of Seikon no Qwaser after months...and it's terrible.
 Odin.Minefield
サーバ: Odin
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2014-08-07 14:00:27  
Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
Euclids Cfinder said: »
All this fishing is driving me crazy and my inventory is ***.

Also, I'm thinking about spending 4.3 mil on the fishing rod. Why.
I can't really justify it for only being 5 item levels higher than forager's :/

On a related note, yay more fish clothes!
what the ***, this *** ***
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-08-07 14:06:21  
Would it be considered inappropriate if I use Spath's thread to inquire about his genital equipment?
[+]
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-08-07 14:07:20  
"Spath, do you curve to the left, or the right?"

"Spath, can you find the G-spot?"
 Shiva.Spathaian
サーバ: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2014-08-07 14:10:05  
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Would it be considered inappropriate if I use Spath's thread to inquire about his genital equipment?
My curiosity will kill me if Anna says yes on this one...
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
サーバ: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-08-07 14:18:51  

Well, someone asked Jaerik about his foot size, and he actually replied. (That poor guy must have no idea about the myth or whatever. LOL!)

Pfffttt...IDK? Shoot!
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-08-07 14:23:00  
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2014-08-07 14:36:34  
Caitsith.Zahrah said: »

Well, someone asked Jaerik about his foot size, and he actually replied. (That poor guy must have no idea about the myth or whatever. LOL!)

Pfffttt...IDK? Shoot!
This is true. It's not like I'd avoid the question. As long as mods have no problem with it neither do I. I could always open my PMs for this as well, granted I'm sure the questions wouldn't be worth it that way. Lmao
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-08-07 14:40:28  
Fine I'll do it! *gathers papers scattered on the desk*
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-08-07 14:43:31  
Shiva.Spathaian said: »

Pfffttt...IDK? Shoot!
This is true. It's not like I'd avoid the question. As long as mods have no problem with it neither do I. I could always open my PMs for this as well, granted I'm sure the questions wouldn't be worth it that way. Lmao

Ehhh...I just got a chuckle out of it, because it reminded me of that instance.

Not sure why FFXIAH would need to be privy to mod/VIP/admin's "junk" size. Not that I've really thought about it, but I'm just going to give everyone the benefit of the doubt that all the guys here have average "junk" size.

This is a weird conversation. I think I'll slink away.
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2014-08-07 14:44:23  
Fine I'll do it! *gathers papers scattered on the desk*
I expect these to be well thought out and written, young lady!

*waits patiently behind desk, pretending to talk to someone on the phone*
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-08-07 14:44:48  
Serves you right for asking for their junk! Even though you didn't!
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2014-08-07 14:45:22  

Pfffttt...IDK? Shoot!

Ehhh...I just got a chuckle out of it, because it reminded me of that instance.

Not sure why FFXIAH would need to be privy to mod/VIP/admin's "junk" size. Not that I've really thought about it, but I'm just going to give everyone the benefit of the doubt that all the guys here have average "junk" size.

But Zaaaaaah, inquiring minds want to know!

Do I scrub it clockwise or counter-clockwise?!
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-08-07 14:49:05  
I just sincerely don't understand social norms regarding sexual talk. Some things are fine, some aren't; and I have absolutely no grasp as to what is the difference.
[+]
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
user: Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-08-07 14:51:26  
because of their own sexual insecurities.
[+]
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
user: Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-08-07 14:54:25  
I just sincerely don't understand social norms regarding sexual talk. Some things are fine, some aren't; and I have absolutely no grasp as to what is the difference.

Religion.

Edit: maybe to a point insecurities. But that taboo nature causing those insecurities also comes back to religion.
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2014-08-07 14:56:14  
It's a matter of how people were raised. Often times it's thought of as a disgusting or sinful act that is meant only to occur behind closed doors under the cover of darkness, part of this is religiously based and some is based on the way people perceive the intertwining of bodies(I can see why people would find it less than tasteful)

That said, even though my parents were incredibly tight-lipped about it, I've always been entirely too open about it. If people want the information, that is. I think part of it comes with how often dad joked about stuff like that and later on how he'd talk to me about his past love interests/high school experiences.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-08-07 14:58:07  
Okay okay, still...why some things can be talked about and some can't? Like you can say penis but god forbid you mention balls, etc. These kind of things just confuse me.
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-08-07 15:00:08  
It's a matter of how people were raised. Often times it's thought of as a disgusting or sinful act that is meant only to occur behind closed doors under the cover of darkness, part of this is religiously based and some is based on the way people perceive the intertwining of bodies(I can see why people would find it less than tasteful)

That said, even though my parents were incredibly tight-lipped about it, I've always been entirely too open about it. If people want the information, that is. I think part of it comes with how often dad joked about stuff like that and later on how he'd talk to me about his past love interests/high school experiences.

My "talk" with my dad was about 2 seconds long.

"Don't get any girls pregnant."

"Ok."

~fin
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-08-07 15:00:58  
Okay okay, still...why some things can be talked about and some can't? Like you can say penis but god forbid you mention balls, etc. These kind of things just confuse me.

And "vagina" is just straight-up off the table.

Which is unfortunate, I've always found tables to be a quite servicable surface.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-08-07 15:03:39  
When I talked to my dad about those stuff he actually took a different approach, he asked me what do I know about the topic of sex in general, just to check where I was with that. And me, being the haughty showoff daddy's girl that I am went on listing all the technical things I had learned over years of girls magazines and listening to peers in school.

All was fine. He probably even thought I knew too much.
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-08-07 15:07:00  
Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
Your dad raised you mostly, mom was always under the weather; both are 50 and in love.
You have 2 brothers and you're all 30-35 years old.
Dad only has a couple years to live, very sick.
War is declared.

Dad knows you three must go and fight and doesn't argue, only saying please please one of you survive to take care of your mother and carry on the family name.

Your two younger brothers die in two huge battles and you realize your army is losing the war. In your squadron's next battle
Do you
-play dead or run away from the battlefield, to survive and go home
-die with honor protecting your land and people

Die with honor protecting my land and people. Parents who expect their children to care for them in old age are poor parents. That's not saying children shouldn't by any means, but it's a choice, and one they have to feel free to make. Otherwise it's just incubating resentment.

And having kids for the purpose of "carrying on a family name" is as selfish of a request to ask your children as you can make.
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-08-07 15:08:13  
When I talked to my dad about those stuff he actually took a different approach, he asked me what do I know about the topic of sex in general, just to check where I was with that. And me, being the haughty showoff daddy's girl that I am went on listing all the technical things I had learned over years of girls magazines and listening to peers in school.

All was fine. He probably even thought I knew too much.

If you're following tips in women's magazines, you're probably causing irreparable harm to men's genitals.

Seriously. I've read some absolutely terrible ideas in those things.
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-08-07 15:09:44  
No one is saying you can't talk about sex. I'm not above making a crack or two, but I get where that might be a little dicey for mods/VIPs/admins here.

Bismarck.Bloodrose said: »
because of their own sexual insecurities.

Or blathering about it in venues/among some people might be inappropriate or disrespectful to their partners or to others within the conversation?

Depends on who you ask. Got to know you the audience also.

^^^This. You have to be, at least a little, conscientious of people like this. Not here, though.^^^
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-08-07 15:12:56  
Bismarck.Ramyrez said: »
If you're following tips in women's magazines, you're probably causing irreparable harm to men's genitals.

There were indeed weird things there! But it was during middle school so I was trying to get a general grasp on the matter of sex.

Things like "the first time always hurts" and "there will be a lot of blood" greatly influenced my first time with a guy.

Anecdote in spoiler
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2014-08-07 15:14:21  
I was always curious how girls handled the first time or how much fear they may have had given the things they were told about how it would be.
 Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2014-08-07 15:17:28  
"It's okay if it's with you Senpai."
[+]
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-08-07 15:17:49  

There were indeed weird things there! But it was during middle school so I was trying to get a general grasp on the matter of sex.

"General's grasp" more like. Seriously; the twisting, smacking, and wrenching I've seen reccomended the few times I've read those articles...

Things like "the first time always hurts" and "there will be a lot of blood" greatly influenced my first time with a guy.

Anecdote in spoiler

Yeah. I'd like to think that one of the positive things the internet does for sex is make accuracies regarding this information far more readily available, especially to people whose parents are too embarassed, detatched, or naive* to discuss these things with their children.

*especially not blaming parents for being naive about the subject. If I had a daughter, the last thing I'd want to think about when she was 12-14 is the things the 12-14 year-old boys are wanting to do to her. So I can see why so many people are like, "Naaaah. Not my kid!"
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-08-07 15:19:19  
12-14 year-old boys are wanting to do to her.
Trust me, girls are plenty curious too!
First Page 2 3 ... 15189 15190 15191 ... 22714 22715 22716