Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 15187 15188 15189 ... 22714 22715 22716
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-08-07 11:40:59  
Who knew Yoshi's real name from the Mario series of games, was "T. Yoshisaur Munchakoopa"?
 Asura.Ina
サーバ: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2014-08-07 11:41:16  
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Despite popular belief *** aren't the only thing I think about! I got many more interests!
Tacos as well?
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2014-08-07 11:42:58  
Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
Saw this on Reddit the other day, guys aunt insisted on hosting the family BBQ and only told the family everything was vegan 5 mins before serving. I'd have left and got something from a burger joint and brought it back. Lol
[+]
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
user: Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-08-07 11:44:14  
Anna Ruthven said: »
Saw this on Reddit the other day, guys aunt insisted on hosting the family BBQ and only told the family everything was vegan 5 mins before serving. I'd have left and got something from a burger joint and brought it back. Lol

I'm pretty sure my past few meals have been 100% non-vegan.

And "vegan BBQ" should be punishable by law.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-08-07 11:44:51  
Asura.Ina said: »
Despite popular belief *** aren't the only thing I think about! I got many more interests!
Tacos as well?
If you mean tacos I've never eaten them and I doubt I'd like them cause stuff would drop all over the place.

If you mean pussy, yeah but there's more than just sex out there!
[+]
 Fenrir.Atheryn
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Temptaru
By Fenrir.Atheryn 2014-08-07 11:45:48  
The only way I'd eat Vegan, is if I was trapped on a deserted island with another person and no sources of food. And the other person was a Vegan.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-08-07 11:46:23  
You need to try different kinds of food, gonna end up like Kitty and only eat mac & cheese
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-08-07 11:48:07  
Ew McD sandwiches suck. I only like the toast.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2014-08-07 11:48:38  
Bismarck.Ramyrez said: »
Anna Ruthven said: »

I'm pretty sure my past few meals have been 100% non-vegan.

And "vegan BBQ" should be punishable by law.
Well, I had a veggie burger for lunch, but still.

I also know someone is thinking "you should accept the food and be a good guest" or something. But it isn't about that. You don't insist on hosting a family BBQ and then not cater to the family who eat meat. If you do, you deserve the backlash for not being a good host to accomodate the carnivorous members of your family.
[+]
 Asura.Calatilla
user: Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2014-08-07 11:50:45  
Just because you choose to be a Vegan doesn't mean everyone else has to be a Vegan.
[+]
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-08-07 11:51:59  
I like to force my eating practices on my family.

Thankfully, they were the ones that taught it to me.

MEAT IS GOOD!
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2014-08-07 11:52:10  
You need to try different kinds of food, gonna end up like Kitty and only eat mac & cheese

I had originally planned on eating a lot of mac and cheese when I moved out, but I couldn't go through milk before it went bad so that plan went down the pooper. I subed out mac and cheese keeping a 32 box of pizza pockets in my freezer.
[+]
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-08-07 11:52:47  
That's kind of what I mean. If everyone's in the know and into it, fine, put your gross vegan food on the grill and Instagram it from your iPhone and whatever.

But I have cousins who are like 98% vegan for health reasons (congenital heart condition that runs in their other side of their family), but even they get burgers/wings/ribs/etc. according to each member's preference for birthdays and other special occasions.

And they definitely accomodate if they're responsible for something at family gatherings.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-08-07 11:53:27  
What's life without chicken?
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2014-08-07 11:54:39  
If I don't like what's for dinner, I find my own food. Speaking of, I need to go get those Elk steaks I promised myself last week. Never tried Elk, I hear it's good.
By Artemicion 2014-08-07 11:56:39  
Might get back into actually buying CDs again.
Once I had a taste of FLAC, I can't go back.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-08-07 11:57:37  
Tv talking about that lots of people abandon their pets in summer .-. how can people even do that? If they didn't care for it why did they took it in the first place? Makes me so sad.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-08-07 11:59:12  
Asura.Ina said: »

I had originally planned on eating a lot of mac and cheese when I moved out, but I couldn't go through milk before it went bad so that plan went down the pooper. I subed out mac and cheese keeping a 32 box of pizza pockets in my freezer.

I like buying 80 spring rolls for a few dollars from the chinese store lol, super cheap and they're vegetarian
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2014-08-07 12:03:45  
Saw a guy on Travel Channel eating a veggie burger one time, he had NO hair. Not sure if he had a disease or just shaved it all off. I mean he had no hair on his head, no beard, no mustache, no eye brows, no eye lashes, no hair on his arms. I'm assuming not eating meat did it.
[+]
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-08-07 12:03:51  
Tv talking about that lots of people abandon their pets in summer .-. how can people even do that? If they didn't care for it why did they took it in the first place? Makes me so sad.
They like to accessorize their winter and spring seasons with pets, then realize they aren't capable of caring for an animal, much less a fake plant made of silk and plastic, and thus dump the animal in a rural area.

Also considering the animal has absolutely no primal hunting skills, means this is exceptionally and unusually cruel to the animal.

Should start doing that as a punishment to those people who do these things to animals.
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-08-07 12:04:36  
Meat. It puts hair in places you should have hair.

Including your chest.
 Asura.Calatilla
user: Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2014-08-07 12:04:57  
People buy pet's, especially dogs as present for their kids, for birthdays or for Christmas. At first it's loads of fun but then the kids get bored of the animal and the parents never wanted it in the first place, so they dump it.

Happens far too often.

Bismarck.Bloodrose said: »

Including your chest.

I'm not a fan of hairy chested women.
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2014-08-07 12:06:01  
People buy Kittens/puppys without realizing they will grow into cats/dogs and actually require some effort to take care of. It's why some animal shelters require that you apply to adopt a pet. One I volenteerd at for a while had the question "Where you you keep the cat/dog?" Which confused most people who were like "Uhhh in the house?...". Then you had the odd person here and there who would write "In the garage" or some ***.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2014-08-07 12:08:23  
Asura.Calatilla said: »
People buy pet's, especially dogs as present for their kids, for birthdays or for Christmas. At first it's loads of fun but then the kids get bored of the animal and the parents never wanted it in the first place, so they dump it.

Happens far too often.
That and 'dog flipping' pisses me off.
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2014-08-07 12:16:39  
Bismarck.Bloodrose said: »

Including your chest.
My chest should be covered in that case... Instead I just a few very short hairs around my nipples :/
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-08-07 12:17:12  
Weren't you hairy Ina?
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2014-08-07 12:20:48  
Weren't you hairy Ina?
Legs yes, arms/armpits a bit, chest...
[+]
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-08-07 12:21:32  
By Your arms combined, they are bigger than your torso!
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-08-07 12:30:35  

Game of Thrones has actually created a mini-epidemic of people buying/adopting large, wolf-appearing dogs like Huskies, and then abandoning them once they're not puppies anymore realizing they don't want to/can't afford to spend the money it costs to feed and otherwise care for a 60 lb+ dog.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-08-07 12:32:31  
Can't agree with that, it's been happening since way before the existence of that show.
First Page 2 3 ... 15187 15188 15189 ... 22714 22715 22716