Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 13953 13954 13955 ... 22717 22718 22719
 Bismarck.Dracondria
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-12-30 05:48:31  
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
サーバ: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-12-30 06:12:34  
I love her hair. o.o
Forum Moderator
By Vyrerus 2013-12-30 06:36:08  
Lead singer of Aqua you say?

Also, Mag, you make me want to recount the bitterness that I have suffered at the hands of the fairer sex, but I don't think I could really make anything cognizant or helpful from it. Ah, what the heck, I'll try anyway.

The mentioning of being pawned off is kind of something I can relate with. I've been told, I don't know how many times, "Alex, you're a real great guy. I'm sure there's a better match out for you somewhere." or the cliched line of, "You're a good guy, and any girl would be lucky to have you, but..." If anything, it's shown me that women want whatever it is that they want for whatever reason that might be. It makes sense to them, whatever it is, but it's generally not based on logic or something truly concrete. Hell, it could even be something completely benign, but you say it at the right time. Kind of like when you're reading, and you're not really reading some great, sensational writer but you find something profound in the writing. It kind of turns you on, to the author.

And of course, all people are different. What pleases Mary Jane might not please Betty Sue.

Then you kinda got to accept the fact that guys like us aren't looking for the quick type of girl. Guys who usually don't have lady trouble are guys who got lucky, or guys who have low standards. She could have also chosen that other guy, or be going for him, because she's known him longer. I can't pretend to know the situation like you do, but more of the faults lie with her than with you. I mean, not to make that sound bad. I'm just saying that maybe she's had her mind set on this guy for awhile. Girls can get tunnel vision rather easily for something they strongly desire, moreso than men in my opinion.

Don't let it fall too hard on ya. You are a great dude, and really, you just have to persist. Do whatever you gotta do to get back in the saddle. Lose that weight, build your confidence. Just don't give up on finding love/romance.
[+]
By Fyyvoaa 2013-12-30 06:38:04  
Hopefully my SSD gets in today :|
 Asura.Ina
サーバ: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2013-12-30 07:46:42  
Odin.Minefield said: »
Can someone confirm CT is 50 myth, idkkkkkkkkkk
I'm late but it's 55 if I remember right, Hard mode dungeons are 50.
[+]
サーバ: Balmung
Game: FFXIV
By Raein Tilgung 2013-12-30 08:48:02  
Coil chests hate me. Allagan Tassets of Maiming is the only DRG piece so far and my Hero's Belt is better. :<

Turn 5 is insane. And we need better gear. Fireballs annihilate us (everyone but the BRD and I get oneshot) if we have less than 4 people stacked for them, which means conflags are a *** to down. Fight'll be fun once we can survive mechanics though, I can feel it.

Garuda EX is fun, but I will never willingly tank that fight ever. Which means I'll totally tank that fight once my WAR is up and ready for action. Must get Dual Harken...
 Lakshmi.Flavin
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2013-12-30 09:05:34  
Ok...

My feels for ya Mag but don't be that guy... Either go and enjoy the hell out of that night and show her the fun/cool/whatever you think yourself to be guy she missed out on being with or just don't go at all... don't be the broken animal that limps her to the door to hand her off to another man then limps off...

Rejection is part of life... we all know this... hell maybe you can find some solace in that other guy rejecting her lol...

Spath... Women are not weird creatures really... just different... hell most of the time I hear the ***you guys talk about and well you get the idea...

Women don't fall into your laps and they can't be expected to just like you if you like them... the rejection stings but you can either do something else to win em over or you take the hit and find another girl to crush on til you find the right one...

Don't set out to improve yourself for others... not that its a terrible thing or anything but I find it to be a terrible motivator as the sting wears off and so does the motivation... find a reason besides women for it and make it about you...

If they call you names for doing the same thing as some other guy does to them then they like them a lot more than they like you... that's just simple... think about it like this... when someone does something you don't like think about when your friends did something like it and how you reacted then... 9/10 times you're willing to explain it away or brush it off or act like nothing happened... though that also depeneds on the severity lol...

Also spath... Take it one punch at a time? Really? This is why we don't take advice from emo kids...

In conclusion... women... there are a whole lot of them! If you really want one then keep on going out! Find stuff to do! Strike up random conversations do some online dating idc... There's some girl talking to her friend right now about how she doesn't ahve a guy that would be perfect for you... don't be a ***...
[+]
 Cerberus.Valmur
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Valmur
By Cerberus.Valmur 2013-12-30 09:08:22  
Morning/Afternoon~ got sent home from work :|
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-12-30 09:11:04  
So hard reading a Flavin post with advice in it, it always seems so depressing with all the ellipses.
[+]
 Asura.Lokimaru
user: Rocketpop
By Asura.Lokimaru 2013-12-30 09:17:16  
Shiva.Spathaian said: »
Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
Yeah, I just don't know anymore. Sometimes I wonder if I'm destined to be a bachelor for the rest of my life. Bah, oh well.
Tsk tsk, no thinking like that. You shall have the most glorious of women as your counterpart, you just haven't found her yet.

Hell I'll be in Arizona sometime this year, we'll go find her then!
/metal gear solid alert

!

Don't mind Flavinflav, his brain is filled with ellipses and judgement.
 Shiva.Spathaian
サーバ: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-12-30 09:35:28  
Asura.Lokimaru said: »
Shiva.Spathaian said: »
Yeah, I just don't know anymore. Sometimes I wonder if I'm destined to be a bachelor for the rest of my life. Bah, oh well.
Tsk tsk, no thinking like that. You shall have the most glorious of women as your counterpart, you just haven't found her yet.

Hell I'll be in Arizona sometime this year, we'll go find her then!
/metal gear solid alert

!
Shhhhh, quiet time.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-12-30 09:45:25  
Well, he's right though. Here I am feeling sorry for myself when really it was just a rejection. I wasn't in love with this chick and it's not like she dumped me after I was with her for a year or whatever. I just need to man up and stop moping around.
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2013-12-30 09:48:03  
[+]
サーバ: Excalibur
user: misacat
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2013-12-30 09:58:40  
[+]
 Odin.Liela
サーバ: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2013-12-30 10:05:33  
Mag, you're awesome. You're funny, smart, and caring, and you're going to find an equally awesome woman. Maybe not in this place in your life, maybe not this year or even the next, but the patience will be worth it.

But you can't let one rejection get you down. So, I'm going to just be brutally honest, ok? :-(
[+]
 Fenrir.Weakness
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Weakness
By Fenrir.Weakness 2013-12-30 10:13:28  
Well, he's right though. Here I am feeling sorry for myself when really it was just a rejection. I wasn't in love with this chick and it's not like she dumped me after I was with her for a year or whatever. I just need to man up and stop moping around.

Nothing wrong with a little moping after something like that. She kinda got your hopes up, so I understand how you feel. This is an acceptable time to go out drinking and into a strip club. Find a friend or two, get a lap dance, just have fun. I'll mimic what everyone else has said and point out there are plenty of women in the world, you'll find the right one for you eventually.

Also Flavin is an idiot. My wife is the first person in the world I ever wanted to change for, and she has made me a better person for it. She has inspired me to do the tings I love and helps me every day.

If you feel getting into shape will improve your odds with women, go for it. But don't get too hung up on thinking women will swoon over you once you get that a 6 pack. I know you have heard it a million times, but confidence in yourself will help more than anything else. Look at the silver lining, how much better did you feel when you finally got it off your chest and talked to her about how you felt? Just take that same courage you had to build up and try to hang on to it.

Be proud of all the good you have, and just try to be happy about the life you've got. Like someone said earlier. You've got a level head, a career path you enjoy, and a lot of good things going for you. Just don't get caught banging a student and life will work itself out.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2013-12-30 10:24:29  
I am an idiot this is true... but you obviously misunderstood what I was even saying... there's a difference between doing something for someone your in a relationship with and hanging your whole changing yourself on the prospect of future gets... I've seen people say it time after time and its usually not a motivator as the pain slinks away and you get back into your normal routine... you find motivation in yourself and do it for yourself and its more likely to stick...

I laugh to myself a little as you type some of this out as you come in here looking for advice on how best to step out on your wife because you're already bored with your marriage... can I cheat on her just a little and it will be alright guys?!? give me the go ahead please!

I'm not saying it's not alright to mope... sure it sucks when you get turned down... but if you let something as little as that crush you whats gonna happen when something real happens?

Sure its all nice and good that everyone wants to console everyone and tell em what a great guy they are but what good is it helping someone to wallow in self pity and dig a deeper hole they can't get out of... sypmathize but give em a kick in the pants... you think he's a great guy? I'm not saying he isn't but half of you saying this don't really even know the guy... you want whats best for him? Buy him a drink and tell him to get back out there... help him instead of commiserating and agreeing with how terrible the world is... and how all women are so weird...

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2013-12-30 10:34:56  
Just saying...
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2013-12-30 10:47:09  
Hey Mag. Not sure if it will help, but at least you didn't walk in on her doing the reverse cowgirl to some other guy on your anniversary.

Cannot unsee.
 Fenrir.Weakness
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Weakness
By Fenrir.Weakness 2013-12-30 10:48:01  
Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
I laugh to myself a little as you type some of this out as you come in here looking for advice on how best to step out on your wife because you're already bored with your marriage... can I cheat on her just a little and it will be alright guys?!? give me the go ahead please!

And you still missed the part where I said my wife knew about it, was okay with it, and was actually her idea.

It's *** up and hard to understand I guess. My wife and I love and trust each other enough, that we don't really get jealous.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-12-30 11:15:03  
[+]
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2013-12-30 11:41:19  
[+]
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2013-12-30 12:23:16  
oh snap! it is monday....

GUNPLA TIME!

:(

I take it this week is a break due to new year's? :(
 Siren.Mosin
サーバ: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2013-12-30 12:26:12  
Nadleeh Sakurai said: »
I take it this week is a break due to new year's? :(

you can come hang out with me in NI until your comrades return,

/lecomfort
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2013-12-30 12:30:30  
A friend bought norton and is wondering why her laptop is bogged down.
[+]
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2013-12-30 12:39:06  
Nadleeh Sakurai said: »
oh snap! it is monday....

GUNPLA TIME!