Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 13922 13923 13924 ... 22718 22719 22720
 Bismarck.Magnuss
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-12-22 23:23:54  
Chu Chu said: »
you worry too much :I need to just go with the flow

also I think asking about "us" is a bad idea in general D:
Well, that was just what I used to describe it to youse guys. She had asked me how I felt about all that, etc. So, I just reciprocated the question.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-12-22 23:25:01  
Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
didn't we have a talk about making a move vs talking about feelings? you show what you feel and if she shoots you down then at least you tried. just saying, "i like you, do you like me" puts everything on her.
Yeah, I pussed out. Bugh.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2013-12-22 23:26:07  
Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
didn't we have a talk about making a move vs talking about feelings? you show what you feel and if she shoots you down then at least you tried. just saying, "i like you, do you like me" puts everything on her.

you forgot the viking surge of power didn't you? it's ok. use the shame and rage of your small defeat prepare you for the next battle. whether it's with her or a different for, you shall be prepared.
[+]
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: misacat
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2013-12-22 23:28:16  
Leon Kasai said: »
YouTube Video Placeholder
:D
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-12-22 23:31:15  
Bismarck.Magnuss said: »

you forgot the viking surge of power didn't you? it's ok. use the shame and rage of your small defeat prepare you for the next battle. whether it's with her or a different for, you shall be prepared.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2013-12-22 23:37:28  
one day you'll die magnuss. what will you of lived for? give yourself the life you want to have.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2013-12-23 00:14:00  
wiped out my computer due to a hardware move, forgot to backup my documents/favorites but got everything else.

Still feel like an idiot, I have no idea what I had saved...
[+]
サーバ: Ultros
user: Serj
By Ciri Zireael 2013-12-23 00:16:35  
Glad no one questioned my post earlier. Quite pleased.
 Odin.Liela
サーバ: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2013-12-23 00:23:48  
Aw Mag, "flattered and shocked" isn't necessarily bad. She might mean she's flattered in your interest and surprised that such a cool guy would go for her! You just never know. Don't lose hope!
[+]
 Odin.Minefield
サーバ: Odin
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2013-12-23 00:47:48  
[+]
By Jetackuu 2013-12-23 00:48:56  
Odin.Minefield said: »
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Vyrerus 2013-12-23 01:36:48  
The last few posts have been mmm, mmm, good.

Also good luck Mag!
[+]
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2013-12-23 03:33:16  
Huh... Bandai are really pushing Thunderbolt.

So now there's Thunderbolt versions of:
GM
Full Armor Gundam
Zaku II
Zaku II + Big Gun
Zaku II High-Mobility Type + Reuse P Device
Ball

Wish they'd show Advance of Zeta this much love; I'm still waiting on a HGUC TR-6 Woundwort. ._.;
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2013-12-23 05:16:31  
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-12-23 07:28:51  
Morning Folks. Afternoon Leon. Did you get the Batleth Light Saber yet? I have, WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE its fun. XD
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2013-12-23 07:37:15  
Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
Morning Folks. Afternoon Leon. Did you get the Batleth Light Saber yet? I have, WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE its fun. XD
Nah, not been playing STO. :I
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-12-23 07:44:27  
Figured you were at least logging in to do the festival DOFF thingers for the goodies to buy crap.
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2013-12-23 07:51:15  
Figured you were at least logging in to do the festival DOFF thingers for the goodies to buy crap.
I was for a while, but just kinda lost interest again lol... Been working on my Gunpla and playing other games instead. Making a mold so I can make GN Drives atm. Green stuff is taking forever to set; it's such a pain waiting for it. ._.;
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-12-23 07:52:51  
I was for a while, but just kinda lost interest again lol... Been working on my Gunpla and playing other games instead. Making a mold so I can make GN Drives atm. Green stuff is taking forever to set; it's such a pain waiting for it. ._.;
Understood. ^^ Im farting around trying to finish off DOFF chains mostly. GL on molds!
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2013-12-23 08:17:47  
Understood. ^^ Im farting around trying to finish off DOFF chains mostly. GL on molds!
Ah, cool. ^^ I should try and finish some chains sometime. Can't remember if I finished the one with the Jem'Hadar ship or not. :I
Thanks. Hoping this one ends up better than the one I made for funnels. *** air bubbles. ._.;
[+]
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Aelius
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2013-12-23 08:27:17  
It's monday morning.

[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-12-23 08:29:16  
Ah, cool. ^^ I should try and finish some chains sometime. Can't remember if I finished the one with the Jem'Hadar ship or not. :I
Thanks. Hoping this one ends up better than the one I made for funnels. *** air bubbles. ._.;
If goes well show pics!

Currently going around doing the Nebula Colonial Chains, and still trying to farm the Flight Deck Officer chain in hopes of more 900k officers. I think I finished Jem Hadar ship one, I think I got a Purple Cardassian DOFF. Hmm I should finish the Tal Shiar Chain too!
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2013-12-23 08:46:31  
If goes well show pics!

Currently going around doing the Nebula Colonial Chains, and still trying to farm the Flight Deck Officer chain in hopes of more 900k officers. I think I finished Jem Hadar ship one, I think I got a Purple Cardassian DOFF. Hmm I should finish the Tal Shiar Chain too!
Will do!

Is the flight deck one the Caitian one? Think I've done that. And I think I've done the Cardassian one, but I don't think I got purple. :<
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-12-23 08:53:04  
If goes well show pics!

Will do!

Is the flight deck one the Caitian one? Think I've done that. And I think I've done the Cardassian one, but I don't think I got purple. :<
Well for Cardassian, it is a special one, just complete it, and should get same officer.

Caitan one, yea, it can be hard to get a purple or a blue even, but worth it. Blues usually around 500k, purples 900k plus, depending on abilities. I've sold like 10 flight officers. Including some 50k green ones. Hell, you have to keep one or two of good ones to keep getting good ones too. Much easier after I got better flight officers since that assignment heavily needs critical success traits. Only other prob with the Caitan Flight Officer, is you have to find it available. Usually found in DS9 area and Deferi Space.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-12-23 08:55:05  
Asura.Schizm said: »
I'm more particular to this parody:
First Page 2 3 ... 13922 13923 13924 ... 22718 22719 22720