Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 13676 13677 13678 ... 22709 22710 22711
 Odin.Minefield
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2013-11-17 22:12:19  
I wish I was there Vyre to see that, but alas!
[+]
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2013-11-17 22:12:26  
Allyha Kiade said: »
yeah i'm glad i +1'd my sphairai, getting my relic body after reset and working on boots afterwards. Played mnk main since xi and plan to continue. Mnk is really all about getting the right weaponskill rotation down to be effective.
Well, it's not really what I expected, I've had good times on MNK and still like it, I just enjoy SCH and healing more, I feel more useful. In XI, I was main DRK, I've always played dime-a-dozen DD jobs and never felt like I was of any significance. Basically I looked at it like if I screw up as a DD, I look bad and fights take a bit longer. I screw up as a healer and everyone's screwed.
[+]
サーバ: Ultros
user: Serj
By Ciri Zireael 2013-11-17 22:17:33  
Time for more Machine.
[+]
サーバ: Sargatanas
user: Yomisha
By Yomisha Belmont 2013-11-17 22:19:11  
Vyrerus said: »
Yomisha Belmont said: »
Your Miqote eyes are almost as nice as your irl eyes :)
Odin.Minefield said: »
almost!
<3
 Bismarck.Magnuss
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-11-17 22:19:30  
Euclids Cfinder said: »
Time for more Machine.
YouTube Video Placeholder
user: Allyha
By Allyha Kiade 2013-11-17 22:24:07  
Anna Ruthven said: »
yeah i'm glad i +1'd my sphairai, getting my relic body after reset and working on boots afterwards. Played mnk main since xi and plan to continue. Mnk is really all about getting the right weaponskill rotation down to be effective.
Well, it's not really what I expected, I've had good times on MNK and still like it, I just enjoy SCH and healing more, I feel more useful. In XI, I was main DRK, I've always played dime-a-dozen DD jobs and never felt like I was of any significance. Basically I looked at it like if I screw up as a DD, I look bad and fights take a bit longer. I screw up as a healer and everyone's screwed.

I usually play dd's cause i put a lot of effort in to it, in xi it made me a very bitter person because i always judged by parcer numbers rather than just having fun with it. now i just don't care, i hit ***till it dies. I do not have the heart to be so hardcore anymore.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2013-11-17 22:28:50  

I usually play dd's cause i put a lot of effort in to it, in xi it made me a very bitter person because i always judged by parcer numbers rather than just having fun with it. now i just don't care, i hit ***till it dies. I do not have the heart to be so hardcore anymore.
That's another thing, someone always running a parser. Takes the fun out of it for me. I like healing better. I'm not fully equipped yet, but I did a critical Physick earlier for 1775 and was stoked. Though, I've seen WHMs do 1200~ no crit.. Still, for Physick, I'd hope that's pretty good.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-11-17 22:33:23  
[+]
By Allyha Kiade 2013-11-17 22:37:33  

That's another thing, someone always running a parser. Takes the fun out of it for me. I like healing better. I'm not fully equipped yet, but I did a critical Physick earlier for 1775 and was stoked. Though, I've seen WHMs do 1200~ no crit.. Still, for Physick, I'd hope that's pretty good.
I know that feeling lol, seeing 450 damage crit snap punches with ifrits claws was exciting. Now with +1 sphairai hiting 600-700 dmg crits blows my mind every time.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2013-11-17 22:40:09  

I know that feeling lol, seeing 450 damage crit snap punches with ifrits claws was exciting. Now with +1 sphairai hiting 600-700 dmg crits blows my mind every time.
I think 659 was my highest with NQ, full DL, B4B and Internal Release up, in party with a WAR, a BRD, and a SCH on AK mobs. I wanna say it was on a Hippogryph.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-11-17 22:44:06  
My garbage whm can crit for 2400ish with cure 2 and divine seal >.> Wonder what a fully geared one can do lol
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2013-11-17 22:50:33  
Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
My garbage whm can crit for 2400ish with cure 2 and divine seal >.> Wonder what a fully geared one can do lol
No idea, SCH has a trade-off for everything. "You get one cure spell early on equal to Cure 1." "Is there a Physick II?" "LOLno, you have a fairy and nearly endless MP." "That's ok, I guess."

"At 30, you get Adloquium!" "So, like a Cure II?" "LOLno, it's like a Cure .5, but it puts a shield on the target." "._. Okay....What about Medica?"

Then there's where I start to ***, I can see the trade-offs Physick for the fairy's spells and Aetherflow, I can see the trade-off for lower potency on Adloquium due to the buff. But Succor sucks. >.>

EDIT:
Physick - 400 Cure Potency
Adloquium - 300 Cure Potency
Succor - 150 Cure Potency

Medica - 300 Cure Potency

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Weakness
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Weakness
By Fenrir.Weakness 2013-11-17 22:58:17  
Kalila said: »
http://www.humanbenchmark.com/tests/reactiontime/index.php

Average (touchpad): 332 ms
Average (laptop button clickers): 237 ms

XP this is why I don't FPS, plus this is a bad computer so it probably slowed me down anyways.

Lowest I could get was an average of 217ms =/

And that was after several attempts. When I first tried it I was at 250ms.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-11-17 22:58:41  
I never understood the appeal to Peeps, but I guess that's the same thing people experience in regards to Circus Peanuts.
 Fenrir.Weakness
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Weakness
By Fenrir.Weakness 2013-11-17 23:04:31  
So... what to watch on netflix. Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels or MST3K: Gamera.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2013-11-17 23:10:51  
Spell Potency Maim & Mend Maim & Mend II
Physick 400 440 520
Adloquium 300 330 390
Succor 150 165 195
Medica 300 330 390

I'm assuming that's how it works, I was bored.
By Ciri Zireael 2013-11-17 23:10:51  
Succor is amazing, idk what you're talking aboot
By Ciri Zireael 2013-11-17 23:12:33  
And holy ***that game. Great but I jumped a few times. Can ask Minefield np.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Vyrerus 2013-11-17 23:13:58  
Oh my god, just did Swimsuit Ifrit HM, that was *** hilarious!
[+]
By Ciri Zireael 2013-11-17 23:15:27  
Minefield and I did ghost Ifrit HM, was pretty good.
[+]
By Allyha Kiade 2013-11-17 23:15:58  

Weak constitution keeps me from playing scary games lol, though i usually don't mind enjoying them vicariously through others.
I just want the story! D:

Got almost all the way through dead space 1 on my own, but couldn't take anymore jumpscares lol
[+]
By fractalvoid 2013-11-17 23:16:00  
Fenrir.Weakness said: »
Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrel

dunno what the other one is, but this is a pretty good movie
By Ciri Zireael 2013-11-17 23:21:59  
*snip*

Weak constitution keeps me from playing scary games lol, though i usually don't mind enjoying them vicariously through others.
I just want the story! D:

Got almost all the way through dead space 1 on my own, but couldn't take anymore jumpscares lol

All the more reason to play the Amnesia games. Great story keeps you going while making you feel on edge and alive through the atmosphere.

Game is honestly less jump-and-scare than atmosphere that keeps you on edge.
[+]
 Odin.Minefield
サーバ: Odin
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2013-11-17 23:22:30  
You have to make sure to play with headset only, with darkness surrounding you for full ambiance.
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2013-11-17 23:24:32  
Serj. >.> "***"...