Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 13666 13667 13668 ... 22708 22709 22710

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
サーバ: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
user: Serj
By Ciri Zireael 2013-11-16 16:40:17  
I keep christmas lights up year round inside the house. The white icicle ones.

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Aelius
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2013-11-16 16:44:03  
You don't know the meaning of perverse.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-11-16 16:45:59  
Phoenix.Josiahfk said: »
God minefield thanks for that horrible image of two guys using a toilet together lol -_-
[+]
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2013-11-16 16:48:23  
Speaking of toilets.

I think the sound effect of "Plop!" sounds funny.
 Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Xaxial
By Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial 2013-11-16 17:02:58  
Lakshmi.Aelius said: »
Watch jerome and either laugh or puke. Too bad.

Click me...
[+]
By Fyyvoaa 2013-11-16 17:06:21  
yeah on the topic of christmas ... my work place hasn't yet put their stuff up yet, they ACTUALLY have turkey day stuff up.
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2013-11-16 17:08:25  
Greg Forbes just gave my area a 5 for his Tor:con index for tomorrow. The guy is right on the money 95% of the time. Suppose tomorrow will be an interesting day.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
VIP
By Kalila 2013-11-16 18:10:59  
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Christmas lights are pretty, I wish I could use them all year.
Plenty of people leave them up all year :x or until summer >.>

Also home from work, now to stress over finding members for Turn 4 tonight :\
 Bismarck.Magnuss
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-11-16 18:12:31  
Sylph.Josiahfk said: »
I can't blame women for being drawn to the wrong type of man for their needs when I can't help but be drawn to the worst women for wrong reasons as well lol

Could always let them grow up, make more mistakes and then see how you feel about them. That same 22 year old at 35 will be worth your time and value your efforts more, most likely.
This is why I feel that inevitably, if I do get married, it'll probably be to someone who is divorced with kids who will hate me for not being their real dad.
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2013-11-16 18:12:49  
Kalila said: »
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Christmas lights are pretty, I wish I could use them all year.
Plenty of people leave them up all year :x or until summer >.>

Also home from work, now to stress over finding members for Turn 4 tonight :\
No joke; my house has had Christmas lights up since 2004.
By volkom 2013-11-16 18:16:55  
potatos for dinner.

[+]
By Ciri Zireael 2013-11-16 18:17:25  
Shouting for members for coil. Get 90k'd 4 times in a row. Ok.

5 times now.

Post deleted by User.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2013-11-16 18:20:29  
Asura.Schizm said: »
I can't blame women for being drawn to the wrong type of man for their needs when I can't help but be drawn to the worst women for wrong reasons as well lol

Could always let them grow up, make more mistakes and then see how you feel about them. That same 22 year old at 35 will be worth your time and value your efforts more, most likely.

I used to work in an area with young girls and hate to say it, this generation of 18-20 year olds are light years different then people my age.

Not all of them, but most of them are just freaking crazy. Had one girl kept telling me she was 18 and legal and if I wanted to join to *** club. She's so boy hungry it's crazy, sadly everyone talked about her but she would think one guy was cute one week and then it was someone different the next week.
 Asura.Chuuuuu
サーバ: Asura
user: chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2013-11-16 18:22:50  
[+]
 Shiva.Azraelina
サーバ: Shiva
user: Azraelina
By Shiva.Azraelina 2013-11-16 18:33:06  

I used to work in an area with young girls and hate to say it, this generation of 18-20 year olds are light years different then people my age.

Not all of them, but most of them are just freaking crazy. Had one girl kept telling me she was 18 and legal and if I wanted to join to *** club. She's so boy hungry it's crazy, sadly everyone talked about her but she would think one guy was cute one week and then it was someone different the next week.

Honestly after becoming legal to do everything (21) I can't really enjoy being around anyone younger than me or people in my age group that haven't grown up some. Not just because of their immature views on relationships and sex, but it's something about personality that just doesn't develop until after the brand new 18 year old rebel phase wears off, I dunno. A few years away from home in a world where you have to take things seriously and consider your future does wonders in maturing a personality, and I'm already there.

I don't try to judge them, I know I was a horrible party-going alcoholic dumbass at 18 but yeah... I can see why people say to avoid trying to be serious with anyone at that age haha No one can! I do agree with Josi though, those people may very well be incredibly different once they mature. ^^ I know I was (like to think I'm on the right path lol)
By Ciri Zireael 2013-11-16 18:39:24  
I know nothing of this socializing you people are talking about.
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2013-11-16 18:41:09  
I think the first thing I heard Azraelina say was "I'm so drunk"
(*/ω\*)
[+]
VIP
By Kalila 2013-11-16 18:41:10  
Shiva.Azraelina said: »

Honestly after becoming legal to do everything (21) I can't really enjoy being around anyone younger than me or people in my age group that haven't grown up some. Not just because of their immature views on relationships and sex, but it's something about personality that just doesn't develop until after the brand new 18 year old rebel phase wears off, I dunno. A few years away from home in a world where you have to take things seriously and consider your future does wonders in maturing a personality, and I'm already there.

I don't try to judge them, I know I was a horrible party-going alcoholic dumbass at 18 but yeah... I can see why people say to avoid trying to be serious with anyone at that age haha No one can! I do agree with Josi though, those people may very well be incredibly different once they mature. ^^ I know I was (like to think I'm on the right path lol)
I don't really understand this, I've never felt a desire to do crazy stuff, going out and getting wasted, one night stands, smoking, doing drugs, or anything people are doing everyday. I've felt completely separated from people of my age group since I've been 11 or 12. I just really don't get what this phase people go through is.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2013-11-16 18:47:02  

I don't really understand this, I've never felt a desire to do crazy stuff, going out and getting wasted, one night stands, smoking, doing drugs, or anything people are doing everyday. I've felt completely separated from people of my age group since I've been 11 or 12. I just really don't get what this phase people go through is.
I never went through any sort of party rebel phase, I think it's because.. My family is all old. I'm 24, my parents are in their 60's, my sister is 43, my brother is 40, I've just never had the urge to do anything crazy.

Inb4 "what about that time you..."

Post deleted by User.
[+]
user: Allyha
By Allyha Kiade 2013-11-16 18:56:08  

This on so many levels! I had friends who went out and partied and did stupid ***all the way through highschool and beyond. It just baffled me why. I've been working since i was 13, just hoarding money. Now i live comfortably with very few bills and a decent job while i see alot of my old friends strugling to get by because what little money the did make through highschool they squandered on buying booze, drugs, etc. from their siblings instead of doing something logical with it.
The whole idea of a rebellious phase is foreign to me, and i just cant understand.
 Asura.Chuuuuu
user: chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2013-11-16 18:56:14  
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 13666 13667 13668 ... 22708 22709 22710