Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 12666 12667 12668 ... 22718 22719 22720
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-07-08 17:53:53  
Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
And that's pretty much the only way I've had it, save that time at Beni. I've also had rocky mountain oysters. Those things are absolutely disgusting.
Without using the google stuff, ain't that like some grazing animal's testicles?
By Quiznor 2013-07-08 17:54:09  
Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
Quiznor said: »
I'm raging so *** hard right now
Ok so maybe missing point and some posts why rage, so can explain why you and Heado raging? Other then a copy of a Asian movie? Is that it? Some western country made another copy of an Asian movie?

Have you seen the original? It's amazing and nothing short of the top of the genre probably. Now not only to see a bastardized remake.....but a *** SPIKE LEE bastardized remake.....it's going to not only be a *** insult,but it's going to be physically painful to watch most likely
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2013-07-08 17:54:36  
i'm game. there's this cheese i can't remember the name of i wanna try. it's like goats milk, pumped into a goats stomach and then left for like a year. it's got little hairs in it, but supposed to be good.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-07-08 17:55:11  
And that's pretty much the only way I've had it, save that time at Beni. I've also had rocky mountain oysters. Those things are absolutely disgusting.
Without using the google stuff, ain't that like some grazing animal's testicles?
Yessir. Bull testicles, to be precise. They were deep fried and served with ranch dressing. No dressing in the world would make those things edible, though.
[+]
 Shiva.Bailiegrace
サーバ: Shiva
user: Bai
By Shiva.Bailiegrace 2013-07-08 17:56:04  
surströmming
OK, but is it better or worse than Lutefisk?
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-07-08 17:57:14  
Have you seen the original?
No, ok, rage away.....figure so much more to rage on, like Fox dropping Firefly...

Hev, I think there is a coffee ground from coffee cherries taht have been digested by an elephant and then the cherries/beans/whatever are hand picked out of the elephant feces, then cooked and made into coffee ground. Any take on that?
By Fyyvoaa 2013-07-08 17:57:55  
Have you seen the original?
No, ok, rage away.....figure so much more to rage on, like Fox dropping Firefly...

Hev, I think there is a coffee ground from coffee cherries taht have been digested by an elephant and then the cherries/beans/whatever are hand picked out of the elephant feces, then cooked and made into coffee ground. Any take on that?

*** expensive ***.

pun intended.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-07-08 17:58:13  
Lutfisk and surströmming are both disgusting. Worst part about surströmming is the smell
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Phoenix
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2013-07-08 17:58:22  
I never could eat Harkonneshpiel. The aftertaste was like vomit and licorice.
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-07-08 17:58:29  
Yessir. Bull testicles, to be precise. They were deep fried and served with ranch dressing. No dressing in the world would make those things edible, though.
I will pass, ty tho sir. I pass not on disgusting factor, but on the karma factor of, I never want my boys eaten ever, and somehow some sick twisted level of hell that I may end up going to, I don't want that as a punishment, my nads being gnawed on...
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-07-08 18:00:27  
Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
i'm game. there's this cheese i can't remember the name of i wanna try. it's like goats milk, pumped into a goats stomach and then left for like a year. it's got little hairs in it, but supposed to be good.
Sardinian cheese. It's illegal, but *** it. If you can get your hands on it, I'll be your huckleberry.

Shiva.Bailiegrace said: »
surströmming
OK, but is it better or worse than Lutefisk?
I've never had the stuff, but when Iro was here he would talk about how putrid it is. Drac I believe concurred with him. Now, if you want to try a Swedish dish that actually seems edible, check out smörgåstårta. It'd be hard to keep me away from that deliciousness.
 Shiva.Bailiegrace
サーバ: Shiva
user: Bai
By Shiva.Bailiegrace 2013-07-08 18:01:16  
Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
Lutfisk and surströmming are both disgusting. Worst part about surströmming is the smell

per urbandictionary.com

1. lutefisk
89 up, 11 down

Food used in Norway to torture children.
Child: "Mommy, I don't want to clean the kitchen!"
Mom: "Do it, or you will have to eat lutefisk again."
Child: "... *Runs to clean the kitchen*"
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-07-08 18:02:27  
Breaded (I think that's right? lol) European perch is good too, we catch those at the cabin.

Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-07-08 18:04:59  
Breaded (I think that's right? lol) European perch is good too, we catch those at the cabin.
Thought you didn't like fish?
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-07-08 18:06:40  
I don't unless I eat it like that. Normal fish like salmon (when it's cooked normally) I just can't eat, I lose my appetite right away lol.
 Bismarck.Shermstixx
By Bismarck.Shermstixx 2013-07-08 18:07:46  
Edible? okay maybe not...but that never stopped you from snorting them like cocaine!
 Bismarck.Leonkasai
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Bismarck.Leonkasai 2013-07-08 18:08:27  
I love fish; breaded, battered, or not. :I
<3 Kedgeree~
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-07-08 18:10:15  
I could eat fish as a kid with no problems but now it just disgusts me for some reason lol
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Phoenix
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2013-07-08 18:10:40  
Bismarck.Leonkasai said: »
<3 Kedgeree~
...sitting dead on a rock for a week...
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-07-08 18:11:45  
Bismarck.Shermstixx said: »
Edible? okay maybe not...but that never stopped you from snorting them like cocaine!
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-07-08 18:12:10  
I don't unless I eat it like that. Normal fish like salmon (when it's cooked normally) I just can't eat, I lose my appetite right away lol.
Ahh my dad breads the fish whole (after descaling and gutting of course) and fries it in a pan. I actually enjoy eating it that way, other then decapitating the fish and looking out for fish bones in my meal, he makes it very yummy. But I only eat the ones he makes, if it ain't him, I prefer fillets and other boneless fish. Only his are worth the effort to debone and ***. XD I am a lazy eater. Tho I aim to get the spine out intact like Heathcliff.
VIP
By Kalila 2013-07-08 18:12:40  
<3 Kedgeree~
<3 fish, one of the best things ever
[+]
 Bismarck.Leonkasai
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Bismarck.Leonkasai 2013-07-08 18:13:34  
Phoenix.Kojo said: »
<3 Kedgeree~
...sitting dead on a rock for a week...
Nope. :I

Bismarck.Shermstixx said: »
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-07-08 18:14:49  
What the hell lol, he was only using a knife >_>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=_Qj8y5AuiFg#t=54s
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2013-07-08 18:19:18  

maybe... i'd have to look into it. i'm sure if i knew more about it and they were cleaned properly i'd consider it.

Sardinian cheese. It's illegal, but *** it. If you can get your hands on it, I'll be your huckleberry.

out of all the illegal things i considered there being a chance of doing with members of this forum, it's cheese that ends up being the most likely. i'm down to eat brutal baby goat cheese.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-07-08 18:20:53  
You mean Kopi Luwak, Skull? It's from the Asian Palm Civet
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2013-07-08 18:21:23  

dafuq did i just watch.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-07-08 18:21:59  
maybe... i'd have to look into it. i'm sure if i knew more about it and they were cleaned properly i'd consider it.

Sir... Elephant Coffee
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-07-08 18:23:13  

dafuq did i just watch.

Cops shooting a guy with a knife >_> He was walking slowly towards them so they could have just shot him in the arms or legs to subdue him >_>
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2013-07-08 18:23:43  
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 12666 12667 12668 ... 22718 22719 22720