Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 11175 11176 11177 ... 22713 22714 22715
 Cerberus.Arebella
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Arebella
By Cerberus.Arebella 2013-04-10 20:41:12  
Bismarck.Josiahkf said: »
Cerberus.Arebella said: »
I hate when the memory of someone ruins a perfectly good song >.<
What song is ruined? The last one for me was fray - how to save a life
Honestly, for me its a long *** list. Basically every song that talks about love/caring either provokes anger/sadness. So like 80% of songs annoy me, or bother me so much i can barely listen to it
I bet once you fall in love again and some guy gets you smitten those chemicals'll take control you'll feel differently, you think? /comfort that sounds harsh though, like one step away from Bella telling Jacob "nah I don't like music anymore"
The shitty thing is, is im in a relationship with a guy that i love..
But these crappy *** feelings never went away from the last douschecanoe
Douchecanoe lol
But I hope time helps, as cliched as it sounds it's true. The good just shine themselves up and the bad slowly fade away
He was probably the record high for most douschecanoey out of all the people i've made the mistake of caring about lol
But yeah me too :| tired of thinking about him everyday and still caring and when the only thing i should care about is just about how far my heel can go up his ***.

Edit: And I don't wear heels. But I'd wear some just to hurt him with it -_-
 Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2013-04-10 20:41:36  
Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness said: »
Lakshmi.Kittykite said: »
I've never seen that, it's not on hulu and wasn't on netflix when I had it :/

Studio Ghibli ftw

Hayao Miyazaki didn't make it though.

If you're gonna link Ghibli stuff, link this >.>

Well of course that is the better one, but I was talking about just that specific movie. On my net, 21gb would take at least a full day to download. ;.; #thirdworldproblemsinafirstworldcountry

Thanks for the link though, I can get that when I go to my friends house who actually has decent net.
 Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Xaxial
By Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial 2013-04-10 20:42:29  
Siren.Kalilla said: »
Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial said: »
I feel like I'm the only one that doesn't torrent stuff :(
Since I can't get 720p/1080p anime here, or even have it be in Japanese, or pay a ridiculous premium for horrible quality / dubs / streaming that doesn't work even in 480p / doesn't offer old anime or they aren't allowed to stream it because of ownership rights, my only real option is to torrent them.
Or you can ask me nicely and i can go out in town and buy the anime straight off the shelves here in japan. Will be in japanese though and might not even have english sub titles but still!
I'm sure they would have english subs, they know people will buy the DVD/Bluray even outside of japan so they'll include subs.

Depends on where you go around here honestly.

When i went to the Vanafest here in Japan it was 100% JP onry. I was able to get in and everything no problem, but everything, and i do mean everything, was in Japanese with no subtitles or english pamplets. I had to guess at most of which was said. There are several stores out in Harajuku that have a few english sub stuff but the majority is JP Only. Understandable since it is their country and all that, but still.
 Lakshmi.Kittykite
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Kittykite
By Lakshmi.Kittykite 2013-04-10 20:42:34  
There's a store in town that sells a ton of fantasy books, scifi books, tabletop RPGs, manga, anime, plush things (I have a Kon from there >.>) etc so I could buy the stuff if I wanted to but online readers and torrents are just so much more convenient @_@

It's kinda like the comic book store in TBBT but much bigger and two levels. Definitely my favorite store in town lol
I wish I had money to go there ._. I would buy so much...

I feel like I'm the only one that doesn't torrent stuff :(
Since I can't get 720p/1080p anime here, or even have it be in Japanese, or pay a ridiculous premium for horrible quality / dubs / streaming that doesn't work even in 480p / doesn't offer old anime or they aren't allowed to stream it because of ownership rights, my only real option is to torrent them.
I just watch stuff on Hulu(xbox) or crunchyroll :| sometimes other sites but that's really all I do, for other times I have my small collection of anime that I can watch :S
I can't stream properly in 480p for crunchyroll, above that is impossible, but if I download HorribleSubs (crunchyroll rip) it plays perfectly fine in 720p.

Streaming is the devil.
lol yeah this laptop barely streams good xD skips around and stuff too. I think it's dying but idk :/

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-04-10 20:44:27  
I've never seen that, it's not on hulu and wasn't on netflix when I had it :/

Studio Ghibli ftw

Hayao Miyazaki didn't make it though.

If you're gonna link Ghibli stuff, link this >.>

Well of course that is the better one, but I was talking about just that specific movie. On my net, 21gb would take at least a full day to download. ;.; #thirdworldproblemsinafirstworldcountry

Thanks for the link though, I can get that when I go to my friends house who actually has decent net.

I have this batch myself and the quality is really good for old movies
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-04-10 20:45:14  
There's a store in town that sells a ton of fantasy books, scifi books, tabletop RPGs, manga, anime, plush things (I have a Kon from there >.>) etc so I could buy the stuff if I wanted to but online readers and torrents are just so much more convenient @_@

It's kinda like the comic book store in TBBT but much bigger and two levels. Definitely my favorite store in town lol
I wish I had money to go there ._. I would buy so much...

http://www.sfbok.se/div/english.asp
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial
By Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial 2013-04-10 20:47:02  
I'm an extreme newb with world politics but I do know some truly horrible things are happening in various places around the world. It's like America and other democracies are stuck almost like parents across the globe. Unable to change another's mindset but can easily see the pain and avoidable suffering in the future for each respective "child"

That's the thing, where is it our place to police the world? If an ally is attacked or needs help i can understand our intervention. Like if North Korea attacks South then i fully understand and am ready to fight. Other than that i think we need to keep our noses out of other peoples business. Regardless of my personal thoughts tho, if i am ordered onto a ship and it goes into harms way, i will be more than willing to fight.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-04-10 20:56:18  
YUS SPOONS ACCEPTED REQUEST! LIFE IS COMPLETE!

Now to plan an arson....or whatever....she knows....
Guide Maker
By Quetzacoatl 2013-04-10 21:00:16  
Phoenix.Josiahfk said: »
Asura.Vyre said: »
Elvaan females are the hottest.
Mithra are too well designed, my genetics can't resist
and that's why Mithra > Miqo'Te!
[+]
 Asura.Lokimaru
サーバ: Asura
user: Rocketpop
By Asura.Lokimaru 2013-04-10 21:03:30  
That feel when you didn't get any old friend requests.

\o/

Never mind, apparently I have a whole bunch XD
[+]
 Bismarck.Dreadnot
By Bismarck.Dreadnot 2013-04-10 21:13:31  
Asura.Lokimaru said: »
That feel when you didn't get any old friend requests.

\o/

Never mind, apparently I have a whole bunch XD

And now you have another.
[+]
 Alexander.Drokin
サーバ: Alexander
user: drokin
By Alexander.Drokin 2013-04-10 21:18:14  
Honestly, for me its a long *** list. Basically every song that talks about love/caring either provokes anger/sadness. So like 80% of songs annoy me, or bother me so much i can barely listen to it
Listen to better songs about love/caring!

These are the ones I listen to when I'm feeling down. Spoilering because this isn't the "Music" thread.

[+]
 Cerberus.Arebella
By Cerberus.Arebella 2013-04-10 21:23:11  
He was probably the record high for most douschecanoey out of all the people i've made the mistake of caring about lol
But yeah me too :| tired of thinking about him everyday and still caring and when the only thing i should care about is just about how far my heel can go up his ***.

Edit: And I don't wear heels. But I'd wear some just to hurt him with it -_-
See I'm still in love with my ex-fiancée from 3 years ago but everything else has faded, I'm left jaded but I don't cry anymore or feel like dying etc, just love is left, a reminder each day of how lucky I was to feel something so amazing. I never thought it would happen but here I am lol
I'm still in love with a jackass that lied to me and cheated on me for four years, and manipulated me into doing whatever the hell he wanted, when he wanted, on command.
And I have a boyfriend now who's like so sweet it's almost annoying as times, talks to me about anything and everything and never get jealous or tries to control me, and in general like that person you spend your life looking for and for some ungodly reason i still think about my ex everyday and get sad.

Yay for womenly logic
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-04-10 21:29:26  
Yay for womenly logic
Tell you what tho, least you have one thing most don't have with that logic, you can see it and know of the right thing to do. ^^
 Cerberus.Arebella
By Cerberus.Arebella 2013-04-10 21:31:34  
Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
Yay for womenly logic
Tell you what tho, least you have one thing most don't have with that logic, you can see it and know of the right thing to do. ^^
Yeah, just wish my feels would catch up with my brain lol
[+]
 Asura.Yomisha
user: Yomisha
By Asura.Yomisha 2013-04-10 21:32:00  
Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial said: »
But Bambi was one of those movies all kids should see @_@

Bambi, Ferngully, Hocus Pocus, Little Mermaid, Lady and the Tramp, Aristocats, Beauty and the Beast, Rescuers Down Under, I know there are more but i can't remember their names......

Oh yeah, the classic animated How the Grinch stole Christmas.

Rattle off your favorite movie as a kid!

Mine was Aladin
Totally missed An American Tail/Fievel Goes West!
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2013-04-10 21:32:32  
Dread's back! Random THoughts is sexy again!
By eagleeyes 2013-04-10 21:35:44  
While reading The Hunt for Red October, I suddenly get a friend request from Kalila. WUT? (Not that I'm complaining or anything)
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-04-10 21:44:40  
Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
Yay for womenly logic
Yeah, just wish my feels would catch up with my brain lol
LOL My feels have completely LEFT the body and are running damn near rampant without logic.... XD

Asura.Yomisha said: »
An American Tail
WORD!!!!! Somewhere....out there....beneath the pale moon light.....sooommeeeee ones thinking offfffff meeeeeee and loving me tonight.....
[+]
By eagleeyes 2013-04-10 21:47:01  
Eagleeyes Siren said: »
While reading The Hunt for Red October, I suddenly get a friend request from Kalila. WUT? (Not that I'm complaining or anything)
On another note why is it that these things only go through the XI portal but not at all on the XIV one?
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
サーバ: Siren
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2013-04-10 21:48:14  
On another note why is it that these things only go through the XI portal but not at all on the XIV one?
Scragg might not have fully implemented every FFXIAH feature into XIVpro
 Asura.Chuuuuu
user: chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2013-04-10 21:49:31  
[+]
 Cerberus.Arebella
By Cerberus.Arebella 2013-04-10 21:50:20  
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-04-10 21:52:51  
Woot! And my last post got a ranbow sheep! On that good note, I am out, bug you all laters!

PS: I have missed RT ; ;
By eagleeyes 2013-04-10 21:56:38  
Scragg might not have fully implemented every FFXIAH feature into XIVpro

I feel the portals should be merged to one, it's kinda clunky going to/from both sides.

ANYWAYS

How is the overall reception to this overdue 5th expansion you XIers got?

Post deleted by User.
 Alexander.Drokin
サーバ: Alexander
user: drokin
By Alexander.Drokin 2013-04-10 22:01:36  
It's "that" time of the month for RT, maybe?

I was having some issues yesterday/this morning, but managed to keep them between myself and a real life friend, rather than posting here.
 Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial
By Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial 2013-04-10 22:05:15  
why do i allow myself to keep falling for this....

Went to popeyes here on base, ordered a jumbalya. What i got was some sort of half assed nasty rice with some questionable seafood(?) in it.

I have got to get back to the states where i can get the REAL jumbalya, with real spices, real seafood/sausages.

1 1/2 months left till i get home!
First Page 2 3 ... 11175 11176 11177 ... 22713 22714 22715