Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 11058 11059 11060 ... 22706 22707 22708
 Bismarck.Magnuss
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-04-05 00:17:25  
Eike, stop making points and start posting, you silly ***.
[+]
 Odin.Eikechi
サーバ: Odin
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-04-05 00:19:54  
Bismarck.Magnuss said: »

I don't have to listen to a soul today. It's mah birfday! :P
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-04-05 00:21:26  
Odin.Eikechi said: »

What? And you didn't tell me? That's cold, Pinkie Pie.

Happy birfday!
[+]
 Odin.Minefield
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2013-04-05 00:22:41  
Well Happy Birthday there!
[+]
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-04-05 00:23:21  

What? And you didn't tell me? That's cold, Pinkie Pie.

Happy birfday!

[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-04-05 00:24:08  
I refuse to deal with it.

/whines some more
[+]
 Bismarck.Leonkasai
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Bismarck.Leonkasai 2013-04-05 00:26:01  
Happy birthday, Eike! ^^
[+]
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-04-05 00:27:53  
I'm officially 30 /shutter. Though my birthday is forever tainted anyways. My mother passed away 12 days after my 14th birthday, so I usually just get sad as *** for the first half of the month, and reflect on things. That's kind of how it goes, and it's always triggered by my birthday.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-04-05 00:29:45  
Oh god that sucks. I'm sorry, man. I guess you have a good reason to dread your birthday, then. Also, don't worry about 30. I'm about a year and a half away from it, myself. Soon, I'll be joining you.
[+]
 Shiva.Arana
サーバ: Shiva
user: Arana1
By Shiva.Arana 2013-04-05 00:36:43  
I'm sorry man.
[+]
 Asura.Chuuuuu
サーバ: Asura
user: chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2013-04-05 00:41:22  
[+]
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-04-05 00:41:22  
Oh, it's all good gents. It's one of those things, that completely alters your course in life. It's one of those "Well what if this didn't happen?", scenarios I play over and over in my head, despite it being a futile act. I try to deal as best I can, but it gets hard sometimes, I'm not gonna lie. I'll be ok, it's just this time of year is that gut-check like reminder, ya know?
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-04-05 00:43:30  
Yeah. Life is always filled with those what-if scenarios. But that doesn't make it any less hard.
[+]
 Odin.Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2013-04-05 00:44:47  
Well, I hope it doesn't get you too hard Eik, as unfortunate as that news is, tomorrow is always a new day of possibilities!

And don't you worry, sooner or later, we will all attend our reunion.(really have to stop staying up so late, I get all deep and ***.) :<
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-04-05 00:46:02  
Odin.Minefield said: »
we will all attend our reunion
Kweh? I'm actually skipping out on my reunion, this year. I don't need all those judgmental people knowing that I'm still in college and broke as ***.
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-04-05 00:47:58  
Kweh? I'm actually skipping out on my reunion, this year. I don't need all those judgmental people knowing that I'm still in college and broke as ***.

I think Mine's religious. Reunion [in heaven] is what he meant I think.
[+]
 Fenrir.Schutz
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Schutz
By Fenrir.Schutz 2013-04-05 00:48:30  
Happy birthday, too, Eikechi! :)
[+]
 Odin.Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2013-04-05 00:48:30  
Wark! Do not worry Mag, can judge them back and call them zippitybopdoodlydoo heads.

And not religious, just trying to stay optimistic on seeing them once again <.>; because wherever we're going, they are there too!
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-04-05 00:48:32  

I think Mine's religious. Reunion [in heaven] is what he meant I think.
Oooooh, I gotcha. Nvm.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-04-05 00:49:16  
Wark! Do not worry Mag, can judge them back and call them zippitybopdoodlydoo heads.
Well, that and I don't have the money to fly to Wisconsin, anyway. So, let them have their reunion; I can always come back on the 20th.
[+]
 Odin.Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2013-04-05 00:56:43  
It is now time for slumber, and the bed awaits me!
[+]
 Fairy.Spence
サーバ: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2013-04-05 00:57:29  
If you didn't have enough interest in seeing them after what I'm assuming is highschool (I'm too lazy to scroll up even a bit to read), why would you want to see them now? Only if a) you're kinda a douche and you want to show off, which doesn't seem to be your case, or b) there's some girl/dude you want to nail from way back then
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-04-05 00:59:00  
Or he could have had the want, but not the means, Spency. I missed my 10th yr reunion, because I'm a broke *** atm lol
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-04-05 00:59:59  
Well, it's more like there are certain people I want to see, but they don't really need to catch up with me so much because they're on my Facebook and we still chat occasionally. So it was more or less an excuse to hang out with old buddies. As for chicks I wanted to nail, there were a couple, but now they're all married and junk. Soooooo, that's not in the cards.
[+]
 Shiva.Arana
By Shiva.Arana 2013-04-05 01:05:04  

Facebook really took away the biggest part of highschool reunions. Though I only graduated 2 years ago and this is only my opinion.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-04-05 01:11:38  
Who knows what the future will hold. But, I'm right there with ya for the most part. Have you left the city/town you graduated from at all, or are you still there?
[+]
 Shiva.Arana
By Shiva.Arana 2013-04-05 01:14:18  
I left once when I went to college for a semester it was a huge shock going from a tiny town of 500people to a school of 10k. Though I couldn't afford tuition and decided to get a job in my hometown first to save up for it. That's why I was working at that shitty grinding job.

What'd you do after you got out of high school?
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-04-05 01:17:14  
Shiva.Arana said: »
I left once when I went to college for a semester it was a huge shock going from a tiny town of 500people to a school of 10k. Though I couldn't afford tuition and decided to get a job in my hometown first to save up for it. That's why I was working at that shitty grinding job.
Been there, too. It's a strange feeling moving from a small town to a big city; I'm still not used to it. In fact, I'm just counting down the days until I can go back to a smaller town where I belong. I think though that one of the reasons I want to go to my reunion is just to go back home and wax nostalgic about the days before I decided to move to Arizona. I guess it's kinda strange, but I'm a nostalgia machine in case you haven't noticed, yet. But if you live in the same town you graduated from, it's different. Now instead of flying for 5 hours, you just have to drive to your school. I feel like that makes a difference.
[+]
 Shiva.Arana
By Shiva.Arana 2013-04-05 01:21:39  
I miss high school a lot tbh. The classes were easy, it was nice seeing people on a regular basis that didn't hate their job, and I never had to pay bills. >:(
Suppose that's life though.

I couldn't imagine moving out of Texas if I did it would prolly be Montana I've heard good things about it. How big was your home town Mag?
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-04-05 01:23:14  
Shiva.Arana said: »
What'd you do after you got out of high school?
Oh, this is a fun question. Believe it or not, I started off wanting to be a rockstar. I got a dead end job in town and an apartment with a friend of mine. She flaked out on me and after three months we got evicted. So I moved in with my father in Milwaukee and said I was going to college. But, I never did. I wasn't ready for college then, and I probably would have either failed or dropped out. Instead I got a job at Hot Topic and eventually another dead end job at Pizza Hut. Got an apartment with my brother (who also flaked out on me... noticing a trend, here? Next place I'm getting is by myself!) and at that point I eventually was alone in an apartment, can't afford food or electricity (they had shut us off for about a year) and hoping against hope that my band (me and one other guy) would eventually get noticed and yadda yadda yadda. Well, my father called me up (he was paying for my phone that I would charge up at work) and one more time (oh yeah, he moved from Milwaukee to Phoenix, Arizona) he offered to take me under his wing and to start my life fresh. After dealing with the harshness of life without an education, I finally got my head on straight and accepted. So, I moved in with him out here and concentrated on my schooling. Also, I've kinda been in college a littler longer than I should have, but that's because I depended on my advisers who put me on the wrong program and set me back about 3 years, thus why it's going to take me 7 years to get my bachelor's degree. But, next year I'm doing a full year of student teaching and I'll finally be done. From there, I plan on busting my *** to get a teaching job, moving out and one day, go back north somewhere where I belong.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 11058 11059 11060 ... 22706 22707 22708