Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 11011 11012 11013 ... 22710 22711 22712
 Shiva.Azraelina
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Azraelina
By Shiva.Azraelina 2013-04-02 17:25:30  
Quiznor said: »
Gdi,I go away for 30 mins or so and a shitstorm starts :<

I blame abi-chan

2nd page in a row noooo
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Shiva.Azraelina
サーバ: Shiva
user: Azraelina
By Shiva.Azraelina 2013-04-02 17:30:13  
IT'S ALL GOOD,

By Artemicion 2013-04-02 17:31:33  
Wow, I never realized how broken and awesome the Alchemy trait in Skyrim was. I never really messed around with it until now, and with zero perks and only 23 skill I threw together a lil bottle that gives 22% two-handed damage increase, 17% fire resistance and 3 stamina recovered every second for 3 minutes >_>
[+]
 Asura.Abysswalker
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Abysswalker 2013-04-02 17:34:57  

[+]
 Ragnarok.Raenil
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2013-04-02 17:35:11  
Asura.Abysswalker said: »
Ragnarok.Raenil said: »
Asura.Abysswalker said: »
SH HD collection was just horrible.. *random*
You...

[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-04-02 17:36:00  
You should do the 147% fortify smithing potion and get 100 smithing >.> It's pretty awesome. That + the enchanted damage armor which gives like.. 48% per piece (not sure if it stacks actually). Swords and bows with 530+ damage are nice lol
By Artemicion 2013-04-02 17:38:05  
Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
You should do the 147% fortify smithing potion and get 100 smithing >.> It's pretty awesome. That + the enchanted damage armor which gives like.. 48% per piece (not sure if it stacks actually). Swords and bows with 530+ damage are nice lol

Yeah. It's pretty crazy how all three "crafter" trees can intertwine together and make you as powerful as the son of Zeus. But I'm going to try and leave the perks to his playstyle. I'm a weird purist when it comes to that. It just wouldn't feel right having enchanting perks for a character that is meant to be strictly melee based.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-04-02 17:39:24  
It can still be a difficult game if you have deadly dragons and play on master with the "x times master difficulty" mod. Magic is always a pain in the *** though, that really needs to be fixed.
 Asura.Abysswalker
By Asura.Abysswalker 2013-04-02 17:39:59  

rofl
[+]
By Artemicion 2013-04-02 17:40:36  
Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
It can still be a difficult game if you have deadly dragons and play on master with the "x times master difficulty" mod. Magic is always a pain in the *** though, that really needs to be fixed.

Yeah I always start out on Expert and bump it up to Master when I get my perks and gear sorted out. However, magic is always the one thing that is ridiculously OP. I could even have a full set of magic resist armor and one willy nilly mage bandit can 3-shot me.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-04-02 17:41:50  
I use slow time for mages because *** them >.> Dragons are kinda annoying though with the mods lol, they do way too much damage sometimes with their breaths. I tried 8x master difficulty with deadly dragons and they would one shot me. 4x was alright though, then I had a chance.
By Quiznor 2013-04-02 17:56:45  
Wish UPS shipping from amazon didnt cost so much @_@
[+]
 Asura.Rekin
By Asura.Rekin 2013-04-02 18:05:03  
Wooo finished installing FF... now to find that topic on people returning so I can get windower etc.
By Artemicion 2013-04-02 18:07:24  
Asura.Rekin said: »
Wooo finished installing FF... now to find that topic on people returning so I can get windower etc.

Windower.net has the installer for the new windower being tested.
4.0 is pretty amazing and I love what they've done with it so far.
Luckily I've had very few problems other than an occasional crash if I load too many plugins simultaneously, or just minor plugin bugs (FFXI-Util isn't quite working for me yet).

I'll need to see if the dualsend features of util are still working.
 Asura.Rekin
By Asura.Rekin 2013-04-02 18:08:50  
Artemicion said: »
Asura.Rekin said: »

Windower.net has the installer for the new windower being tested.
4.0 is pretty amazing and I love what they've done with it so far.
Luckily I've had very few problems other than an occasional crash if I load too many plugins simultaneously, or just minor plugin bugs (FFXI-Util isn't quite working for me yet).

I'll need to see if the dualsend features of util are still working.
Awesome, also gdi I have to update.
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2013-04-02 18:09:13  
Son of a ***, Xenoblade Chronicles can't be found anywhere but Amazon. And I'm not paying $125+ for a pre-owned version of it.
By Quiznor 2013-04-02 18:12:32  
Son of a ***, Xenoblade Chronicles can't be found anywhere but Amazon. And I'm not paying $125+ for a pre-owned version of it.

It can be found approximately 5 feet to my right :D

Sadly I couldnt get the bundle with the red classic controller pro. It was exclusive to a store here that only had about 8 branches,none near me :<
By Artemicion 2013-04-02 18:14:29  

That's surprising. I got mine from Gamestop for standard retail of a new game. Granted, I only got it off Gamestop because they gave me one of those cool exclusive art books.
I'm a damned sap for ***like that.
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2013-04-02 18:14:55  
It can be found approximately 5 feet to my right :D

Sadly I couldnt get the bundle with the red classic controller pro. It was exclusive to a store here that only had about 8 branches,none near me :<

Apparently there are a few copies in my town still. Pre-owned only but I can live with that.

I normally order my games instead of in store pick-up because I get annoyed at being asked if I want to pre-order 5709836752890657082657062076208 games.

And then there's always the Call of Duty guy trying to force the game on you and is very condescending towards RPG buyers.
[+]
By Artemicion 2013-04-02 18:15:45  

Ahhh the benefits of being optimus prime.

[+]
By Quiznor 2013-04-02 18:20:07  

Ahhh the benefits of being optimus prime.

Idk what that is
(Not the transformer)
By Artemicion 2013-04-02 18:22:32  
Amazon Prime is a subscription based service from Amazon that enables free two-day shipping on a majority of their products and also gives Amazon instant video streaming which is host to a pretty good handful of movies and tv shows that supplements Netflix's underwhelming roster.

It's $80 a year, but considering that evens out to 6 bucks a month, it pays for itself on the free shipping alone.
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2013-04-02 18:23:54  
PS Vita is backwards compatible right? At least for PSN bought games, correct?
By Artemicion 2013-04-02 18:24:50  

With UMDs and Pro-Duo Memory Sticks, no. With PSN purchases, yes.
Sony and their consumer demands haven't been on speaking terms for almost 7 years now.
By Quiznor 2013-04-02 18:26:57  
Amazon Prime is a subscription based service from Amazon that enables free two-day shipping on a majority of their products and also gives Amazon instant video streaming which is host to a pretty good handful of movies and tv shows that supplements Netflix's underwhelming roster.

It's $80 a year, but considering that evens out to 6 bucks a month, it pays for itself on the free shipping alone.

In a way it does. I usually take the free shipping option (4-5 days,usually arrives in 3) because I'm not worried that much about X item. With certain exceptions. When I ordered my 2 x €1000 GPU's,yeah I fronted up for UPS for several reasons. Strangely enough though,I picked free shipping on my PSU and they upgraded it to UPS shipping for free. This particular thing I ordered this morning,I'm fiending pretty bad for and woulda taken UPS but I didnt wanna pay 25 euro shipping on a 56 euro order
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2013-04-02 18:28:12  
Oh, I'm cool with it. UMD's sucked and my PSP semi-bricked (it's a ridiculously large MP3 player as of right now) within a year because my brothers is a jackass.

I mostly just wanted to know if buying and playing PSP games off PSN with a Vita is a thing or not
By Quiznor 2013-04-02 18:28:31  

With UMDs and Pro-Duo Memory Sticks, no. With PSN purchases, yes.
Sony and their consumer demands haven't been on speaking terms for almost 7 years now.

Dont forget there are download limits too. Like if you format your vita or w/e it counts as an extra download. I downloaded Persona 1 recently and it is leased for 2 home console downloads and 2 portable unit downloads. I should download it on my ps3 just because I can,but I currently have it on my vita and psp downloaded
By Artemicion 2013-04-02 18:28:31  

In a way it does. I usually take the free shipping option (4-5 days,usually arrives in 3) because I'm not worried that much about X item. With certain exceptions. When I ordered my 2 x €1000 GPU's,yeah I fronted up for UPS for several reasons. Strangely enough though,I picked free shipping on my PSU and they upgraded it to UPS shipping for free. This particular thing I ordered this morning,I'm fiending pretty bad for and woulda taken UPS but I didnt wanna pay 25 euro shipping on a 56 euro order

I could try and sign you up to my benefits list. I'll just have to put you under the guise that you're a blood relative, but it might be suspicious with you residing in Ireland and all.
Most of my friends already have their own prime accounts lol.
By Quiznor 2013-04-02 18:29:24  

I could try and sign you up to my benefits list. I'll just have to put you under the guise that you're a blood relative, but it might be suspicious with you residing in Ireland and all.
Most of my friends already have their own prime accounts lol.

Like I said,I'm not worried about it. With how often I get UPS from amazon,it isnt really a big deal for me
First Page 2 3 ... 11011 11012 11013 ... 22710 22711 22712