Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 10985 10986 10987 ... 22711 22712 22713
 Shiva.Spathaian
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-03-31 19:56:42  
D'aaaw. Your new avi is adorable, Kali. :x

I paged... what now?
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
サーバ: Siren
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2013-03-31 19:58:02  
ty :)
 Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Xaxial
By Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial 2013-03-31 20:01:01  
Been playing lots of Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate lately.

Anyone else play it?

BTW Howdy do RT! hope yall had a good weekend!
 Bismarck.Moonlightespada
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Moonlightespada 2013-03-31 20:10:16  
Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial said: »

Anyone else play it?

/
 Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial
By Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial 2013-03-31 20:12:51  
Bismarck.Moonlightespada said: »
Been playing lots of Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate lately. Anyone else play it? BTW Howdy do RT! hope yall had a good weekend!
/
Yay, add me!

Think my nintendo thing-a-majig is Xaxial. It's the only username i used while i set everything up so sure you can add me via that. I'll be doing some minor hunting during my lunch break and more when i get off work.
 Kujata.Daus
サーバ: Kujata
user: Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2013-03-31 20:13:19  
GAME OF THRONES
[+]
 Bismarck.Leonkasai
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Bismarck.Leonkasai 2013-03-31 20:22:10  
Son of a ***... Every time I enter the Large Hard Cup in the Coliseum, I always end up facing one of two machina bosses in the first or second rounds, and I just can't beat them. @_@;
By Quiznor 2013-03-31 20:23:40  

Anyone else play it?

/
 Bismarck.Moonlightespada
MSPaint Winner
By Bismarck.Moonlightespada 2013-03-31 20:26:30  
Bismarck.Moonlightespada said: »
Been playing lots of Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate lately. Anyone else play it? BTW Howdy do RT! hope yall had a good weekend!
/
Yay, add me!

Think my nintendo thing-a-majig is Xaxial. It's the only username i used while i set everything up so sure you can add me via that. I'll be doing some minor hunting during my lunch break and more when i get off work.
ill add ya after doctor who
By Quiznor 2013-03-31 20:27:53  
I'll do it now,since I my friend just went to bed :o

My wiiu thingy is Menchi187
 Odin.Liela
サーバ: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2013-03-31 20:33:38  
Awesome day! I wish every day could be like this. <3 We slept in, but only til about 9. So we got plenty of rest and woke up naturally, but we weren't in bed so long that we were just sleepy all day. We played a bit of light FFXI, just a few hours. I made a huge batch of breakfast burritos and a small batch of ham and cheese hot pockets, and I stocked the freezer with them. I was hoping to also make periogi, goulash, and chicken pot pie to stock the freezer with, but there's not that much room in my freezer! I have room to stock one more recipe, probably. We did some spring sorting and got a pile or two of stuff to drop off at Goodwill, and put all that in the trunk so it's not cluttering the house. We picked up all the sticks and stones and dog poo in the yard, so the yard looks nice. It needs a haircut, but it looks nice. I like working outside a bit. We even have dandelions! :D We went for a short drive. I like going for drives, maybe I'm part mutt. Then we topped it off with dinner on the grill, my sweetheart grilled us up some hamburgers and asparagus and we had potato salad on the side, and it was so nice that we ate outside on the deck. Grilled asparagus is surprisingly delicious!

When we're both old and wrinkly and retired, I hope every day is like this day was!
[+]
 Kujata.Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2013-03-31 20:35:40  
Oo GoT writers really mixing things up (not that I'm upset but I will enjoy book purist complaints in the near future)

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2013-03-31 20:38:34  
Asura.Josiahfk said: »
damn liela and her homemade breakfest burritos! /hungry

*Packages a burrito in dry ice and ships it to Josiah*
 Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial
By Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial 2013-03-31 20:41:06  
Lunch start's in 15 minutes, should be around on MH3U then
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-03-31 20:42:22  
Welp, today was fun. Near the end of dinner my brother's wife said, "I should do what my mom does..." in regards to disciplining her child. Well, hearing that I came to the conclusion that most people would. So, jokingly I responded towards my brother with, "Do you hear that? Next thing you know, you're going to wake up next to your mother-in-law." From there, she got her feathers ruffled and started going, "Excuse me?!" and "Really?! Really?!"

Fantastic ending to a decent day.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Bravefencer
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Bravefencer 2013-03-31 20:43:15  
old school bst'ing is back! f**k yeah!
By Quiznor 2013-03-31 20:43:46  
Lunch start's in 15 minutes, should be around on MH3U then

I wont be on tonight,since

1.I'm balls deep in persona
2.I've barely played MH3U and need to get into it properly,but persona distracting me so much D:
 Bismarck.Moonlightespada
MSPaint Winner
By Bismarck.Moonlightespada 2013-03-31 20:46:04  
Lakshmi.Bravefencer said: »
old school bst'ing is back! f**k yeah!
yea gotta dig out my old charm set lol. scatterd between 2 mules and a npc or 2 ;x
 Ragnarok.Hevans
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2013-03-31 21:02:06  
zer mer gerd

game of thrones was pretty good. too short as usual ._.

*edit* super spoiler if you're not aware of where the story goes far past now.
By Quiznor 2013-03-31 21:45:00  
hate myself after this weekend.......
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-03-31 21:51:15  
Ugh... after eating all that ham and stuff, then having to read about obesity rates and stuff for my homework... I get it, I'm fat.
 Kujata.Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2013-03-31 21:58:26  
Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
zer mer gerd

I like
[+]
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2013-03-31 21:59:51  
Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
Ugh... after eating all that ham and stuff, then having to read about obesity rates and stuff for my homework... I get it, I'm fat.

I have ninja'd a glance at your pictures on your facebook and I respectfully disagree. Just because you are not a scrawny twig doesn't mean you are fat!
[+]
 Bismarck.Leonkasai
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Bismarck.Leonkasai 2013-03-31 21:59:57  
12 hours into my FFX-2 save data and all I've done of the story is the intro part in Luca. :x
Also, turns out that my Flame Dragon transforming into (Dark) Ifrit actually unlocked the Ifrit boss battle in the Exhibition matches in the Coliseum. Stole a couple of Crimson Rings from him (before getting my *** torched) and spent them to teach Brother the Fire Eater ability. :Q
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-03-31 22:06:23  
Odin.Liela said: »
Bismarck.Magnuss said: »

I have ninja'd a glance at your pictures on your facebook and I respectfully disagree. Just because you are not a scrawny twig doesn't mean you are fat!
Lol, I love how people think that even though they're friends on Facebook, they shouldn't look at their pics. If I added you, go nuts! It's not like I'm naked in any of them... right? /doublechecks just to make sure

Also, unfortunately according to BMIs and averages and the like, I'm basically obese. It doesn't really look like it, but science doesn't lie. I'm not too concerned, though. I've been taking precautions and have been loosely (I say 'loosely' because I haven't exactly gone to salads or rice and chicken; more or less better choices whenever like I'll have a few stalks of celery for lunch instead of a sandwich and exercising more often, but it's not super intense or anything) dieting, so I figure I'll be down to a sensible weight in a year or two. My cholesterol numbers scare me, but that might have to do with my anxiety, too. At any rate, thanks Liels!
 Fairy.Spence
サーバ: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2013-03-31 22:09:30  
I'd hit it.
[+]
By Quiznor 2013-03-31 22:10:00  
This comes from someone doing a total body transformation,but remember BMI is pretty much only your optimal healthy weight for your height. There are other factors AND leyway on both sides of the BMI band. I wont even get into the metabolism or how everyone distribute's weight differently,but "overweight" "fat"and "obese" are all very,very different things.

I'm not one for sugar coating the truth or anything like that. I'm also not the kind of person to pointlessly say to someone's face "you're a fat ***" just for the sake of it.

Mag last I remember,remember it was in december (see what I did there?) you looked fine.
[+]
By Quiznor 2013-03-31 22:10:36  
Fairy.Spence said: »
I'd hit it.

Spence you dirty canuck. I was running through old XI pics from fairy 4 years ago and I found you in one :o
 Ragnarok.Hevans
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2013-03-31 22:17:55  
Kujata.Daus said: »
Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
zer mer gerd

I like

First Page 2 3 ... 10985 10986 10987 ... 22711 22712 22713