Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 10983 10984 10985 ... 22711 22712 22713
 Ragnarok.Hevans
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2013-03-31 16:24:26  
the 16 year old lagavulin he drinks is really really good. it's just kinda 80 dollars =(

*edit*

luckily this is even better and only 50 =x

Bismarck.Magnuss
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-03-31 16:27:39  
Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
the 16 year old lagavulin he drinks is really really good. it's just kinda 80 dollars =(
A bottle, or...

I've never been one to be an alcohol admirer. To me, most spirits taste like alcohol and not much else. So I'm afraid it'd be wasted on me. Wine is the one exception, though. I do enjoy a good red wine with some pasta.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2013-03-31 16:29:07  
Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
A bottle, or...

I've never been one to be an alcohol admirer. To me, most spirits taste like alcohol and not much else. So I'm afraid it'd be wasted on me. Wine is the one exception, though. I do enjoy a good red wine with some pasta.

yeah a bottle lol. granted most things over 12 years break the 50 dollar limit i usually impose on myself. for the price and really the quality it's one of the best in that particular range.
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
サーバ: Siren
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2013-03-31 16:31:23  
Odin.Eikechi said: »
No video works on this site for me anymore :(
Because of the new youtube template? Have you let Scragg know it's not working for you?
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2013-03-31 16:33:07  
and you should try scotch mag. i was always pretty much like you. with most booze, especially clear stuff, you can tell if you're drinking the super cheap crap compared to ok stuff. you just can't usually tell why or what's better about it. get a decent 30-40 bottle of scotch. drink it straight or with a little water. there really is a depth of flavor in it like no other liqour. at least for me. give it a sip or two to let your mouth get used to the burn and in no time you'll look like some fancy guy in a movie pointing out hints and notes of this or that.
[+]
 Asura.Chuuuuu
サーバ: Asura
user: chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2013-03-31 16:33:13  
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2013-03-31 16:33:45  
the url for youtube pages don't work when i link them anymore. i have to hit the share button and use that link.
 Asura.Chuuuuu
サーバ: Asura
user: chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2013-03-31 16:35:09  
YouTube Video Placeholder
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-03-31 16:38:07  
and you should try scotch mag. i was always pretty much like you. with most booze, especially clear stuff, you can tell if you're drinking the super cheap crap compared to ok stuff. you just can't usually tell why or what's better about it. get a decent 30-40 bottle of scotch. drink it straight or with a little water. there really is a depth of flavor in it like no other liqour. at least for me. give it a sip or two to let your mouth get used to the burn and in no time you'll look like some fancy guy in a movie pointing out hints and notes of this or that.
I've always wanted to be one of those guys who sits in his library with his smoking jacket while sipping on an expensive bottle of scotch. "Yes, the stocks have been doing quite swimmingly since the last quarter's end, huhuhuhuh..." And to be honest, Scotch has always intrigued me. I may try that someday. You don't suppose I could get something like that from the grocery store or the local barrio liquor store though, huh?
[+]
By Quiznor 2013-03-31 16:38:33  
Kali changed her avatar

My world collapsed
 Siren.Flavin
user: Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-03-31 16:40:38  
Quiznor said: »
ote | Reply | Report | Score: 0 +
Maybe you should get out more then...
 Odin.Minefield
サーバ: Odin
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2013-03-31 16:44:23  
Happy Easter errone!
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2013-03-31 16:44:44  
I've always wanted to be one of those guys who sits in his library with his smoking jacket while sipping on an expensive bottle of scotch. "Yes, the stocks have been doing quite swimmingly since the last quarter's end, huhuhuhuh..." And to be honest, Scotch has always intrigued me. I may try that someday. You don't suppose I could get something like that from the grocery store or the local barrio liquor store though, huh?

well here in TN they can't sell liqour at grocery stores, but any liqour should have a scotch section. stick with single malts. i'd suggest a glennfiddich or glenlivet 10 or 12 year old to start with. they'll be decently priced. the glennfiddich is what i started with and it came with a glencairn glass and a scotch journal. never used the journal, but the glass is ideal. the way it's shaped funnels the smell into your nose/mouth and really brings out the flavor.

*edit* and yeah i always felt the same way about the "idea" of scotch. i had a buddy who got like 150k when his dad died. he blew it all really fast, but he bought a bunch of $100 bottles of scotch. he always talked about how good, good scotch is. then last year i broke down and bought the whole kit i mentioned. was definitely worth it.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-03-31 16:48:57  
I'll keep an eye out for those. It's so odd though that the shape of the glass makes all the difference. But, when in Rome. Just like when I eat Chinese or sushi, I have to use chopsticks. For some reason a fork just doesn't do the trick for me.
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2013-03-31 16:49:04  
Kali changed her avatar

My world collapsed
I can't change it? :(
 Odin.Eikechi
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-03-31 16:49:56  
Siren.Kalilla said: »
Because of the new youtube template? Have you let Scragg know it's not working for you?

No I haven't let him know, I didn't realize it was a problem for more than just me :P. And I think it's just a recent thing. As in the last 2 days or so kind of thing. I linked a video in a RUN thread and it was being wonky and fitful.
 Odin.Minefield
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2013-03-31 16:50:28  
I like the bunneh Kal D:<
[+]
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2013-03-31 16:50:33  

No I haven't let him know, I didn't realize it was a problem for more than just me :P
He might know what you have to do to fix it though.
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-03-31 16:55:39  
It's w/e. Was simply makin an observation. Nothing crazy important :P
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2013-03-31 16:55:57  
I'll keep an eye out for those. It's so odd though that the shape of the glass makes all the difference. But, when in Rome. Just like when I eat Chinese or sushi, I have to use chopsticks. For some reason a fork just doesn't do the trick for me.

worst case scenario. whiskey and coke. i think it tastes better with scotch than bourbon or sour mash. scotch is still whiskey so it can be used in all the same drinks.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2013-03-31 16:56:20  
It's crazy important

save eikechi, save the world.
[+]
By fractalvoid 2013-03-31 16:59:46  
/wave &

Odin.Minefield said: »
I like the bunneh Kal D:<

I like the bunny too! The indifferent face on the person makes it, though. :D
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-03-31 16:59:58  

worst case scenario. whiskey and coke. i think it tastes better with scotch than bourbon or sour mash. scotch is still whiskey so it can be used in all the same drinks.
See, that I feel is cheating. I'd much rather imbibe my liquor than try to mask it with soda. Similar to my tastes when it comes to coffee. You could call me a purist if you like, but sugar and cream isn't helping the fact that coffee is supposed to be bitter. As you said, I need to try scotch out for its flavor, so eff coke. But I'm definitely trying out that scotch.
Guide Maker
By Quetzacoatl 2013-03-31 17:21:43  

ALTERNATE UNIVERSE HUGH HEFNER
 Bismarck.Moonlightespada
MSPaint Winner
By Bismarck.Moonlightespada 2013-03-31 17:33:02  
anyone getting defiance?
 Kujata.Daus
サーバ: Kujata
user: Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2013-03-31 17:33:40  
my easter is so dark and gloomy.

spending it watching Prince of Egypt which is also dark and gloomy...this movie gave me nightmares when I was little.
 Bismarck.Leonkasai
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Bismarck.Leonkasai 2013-03-31 17:34:25  
Fighting some kind of Dark Flan in the Coliseum... it's killed Brother, my Protochimera is down to 3hp and 3mp, so I can't cast anything, and the flan can only use moves that do damage based on fractions of my HP (Demi and Absorb) and it can't land Bio on me because I have Statusproof... so now I'm just punching away at the big wobbly thing until it dies. :|
[+]
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-03-31 17:36:21  
Bismarck.Leonkasai said: »
Fighting some kind of Dark Flan in the Coliseum... it's killed Brother, my Protochimera is down to 3hp and 3mp, so I can't cast anything, and the flan can only use moves that do damage based on fractions of my HP (Demi and Absorb) and it can't land Bio on me because I have Statusproof... so now I'm just punching away at the big wobbly thing until it dies. :|

winning the war of attrition!
 Bismarck.Leonkasai
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Bismarck.Leonkasai 2013-03-31 17:41:07  
Bismarck.Leonkasai said: »

winning the war of attrition!
Yup. Won just after I made that post lol. Through to the finals~

It's actually pretty strong... Started the battle by casting Haste on itself, and it can heal 2k hp at a time... Don't think I'll be able to win this one. :x

Edit: Yup. Lost. On top of what I previously mentioned, it can use Esuna, Dispel, Absorb, Fireworks (damage all enemies), Choco Kick, Choco Protect, Choco Shell and Choco Meteor.
By Quiznor 2013-03-31 17:52:06  
Kali changed her avatar

My world collapsed
I can't change it? :(

Sure you can,I just havent seen you change it in forever D:
First Page 2 3 ... 10983 10984 10985 ... 22711 22712 22713