Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 10967 10968 10969 ... 22724 22725 22726
 Kujata.Daus
サーバ: Kujata
Game: FFXI
user: Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2013-03-30 09:53:22  
guys, my mothers at an anime convention right now in Nashville.

that is one of the strangest sentences I've ever typed.
[+]
 Odin.Eikechi
サーバ: Odin
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-03-30 09:55:55  
Kujata.Daus said: »

Is she looking for presents for somebody's birthday? Or just like, there...?
 Ramuh.Urial
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2013-03-30 09:57:32  

Sounds like someone is jealous cause they know anime cons usually have games too.
 Odin.Minefield
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2013-03-30 10:01:50  
inb4pillows
 Kujata.Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2013-03-30 10:02:44  
sorda...My little sister turned 13 early this month and the only thing she wanted for her birthday was to dress up like Axel at an anime convention (my family has birthed a meganerd). So thats what she's getting.

They tried to convince me to go with an Assassins Creed panel but I have to work today. I told them to buy me any AC merchandise if there is any.

otherwise I dunno if I could stomach walking through an anime convention without a paperbag over my head.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-03-30 10:03:42  
[+]
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-03-30 10:07:54  
sorda...My little sister turned 13 early this month and the only thing she wanted for her birthday was to dress up like Axel at an anime convention (my family has birthed a meganerd). So thats what she's getting.

They tried to convince me to go with an Assassins Creed panel but I have to work today. I told them to buy me any AC merchandise if there is any.

otherwise I dunno if I could stomach walking through an anime convention without a paperbag over my head.

Why the paper bag? I've been to only 2 myself, but they are fun. Actually at the first one I met Johnny Bosch, the voice of Vash the Stampede and Ichigo Kurosaki. He was also the 2nd Black Power Ranger (of the original 90s series). He liked the red mohawk I was rockin at the time lol
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-03-30 10:10:34  
I heard he was a ***. Also, the green ranger.
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-03-30 10:12:22  
Bismarck.Magnuss said: »

Nah man, Johnny Bosch (at least in 2005 when I met him) was cool as ***man lol. My buddy actually stopped him, and introduced us. Apparently my buddy had been to a concert or two where Bosch was a guitarist or some ***. But nah he was mad cool and took the time to BS with us for a minute.
 Ramuh.Urial
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2013-03-30 10:14:08  

Well, there were some signs for the potential given the previous models produced in said factory.
:|
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-03-30 10:14:56  
Odin.Eikechi said: »

Nah man, Johnny Bosch (at least in 2005 when I met him) was cool as ***man lol. My buddy actually stopped him, and introduced us. Apparently my buddy had been to a concert or two where Bosch was a guitarist or some ***. But nah he was mad cool and took the time to BS with us for a minute.
I guess different people have different experiences. A friend of mine told me that she tried to meet him, but he just blew her off a bit on the rude side.
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-03-30 10:15:54  
Shitty Mag. That sucks.
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-03-30 10:16:12  
Ramuh.Urial said: »

Well, there were some signs for the potential given the previous models produced in said factory.

Daaaaamn lol
 Shiva.Bailiegrace
サーバ: Shiva
user: Bai
By Shiva.Bailiegrace 2013-03-30 10:23:34  

Happy Caturday <3
[+]
 Asura.Ina
サーバ: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2013-03-30 10:27:54  
Eh doesn't look like I'm getting anything done in XI today so back to Dynasty Warriors Random Thoughts Empires XD
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-03-30 10:29:28  
Shiva.Bailiegrace said: »
Happy Caturday <3

Not in my house.
[+]
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-03-30 10:30:29  
Mag that commercial is genius lol. I crack up EVERY time I see it.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-03-30 10:31:58  
That dude's voice gets me every time. "No no no!" I don't follow basketball, but it's awesome.
[+]
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-03-30 10:33:51  
That dude's voice gets me every time. "No no no!" I don't follow basketball, but it's awesome.

Well Mutombo was a good shot blocker and rebounder for sure. A good center, but he would seriously do that during games after big blocked shots. Wave his finger and taunt other players. So much so, that during some games he would get technical fouls (large offense in basketball) for excessive taunting lol.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-03-30 10:36:35  
That explains a few things, actually. Love it.
[+]
 Kujata.Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2013-03-30 10:47:41  

yes, but I don't nerd in public. I tell myself I will only nerd in public at comiccon sandiego if the chance ever arose.
[+]
By Quiznor 2013-03-30 10:48:41  

yes, but I don't nerd in public. I tell myself I will only nerd in public at comiccon sandiego if the chance ever arose.

I am disappoint
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2013-03-30 10:50:06  
I generally keep my nerd inside in public as well... Unless people want me to get it out then I'm not too shy about it.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-03-30 10:51:26  
Asura.Ina said: »
I generally keep my nerd inside in public as well... Unless people want me to get it out then I'm not too shy about it.
I would hope that you wouldn't wave your nerd around in public.
[+]
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2013-03-30 10:53:46  
I would hope that you wouldn't wave your nerd around in public.
Like I said only once in a while... I only did it alot in High School when my friends and I would play D&D in the school cafeteria.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-03-30 10:59:03  
The nerdiest thing I did was play mario kart DS with my buddy in English class since we'd finish the work in 5 minutes (everyone else took about 40+)
[+]
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2013-03-30 11:01:43  
Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
The nerdiest thing I did was play mario kart DS with my buddy in English class since we'd finish the work in 5 minutes (everyone else took about 40+)
Where does watching Advent Children in math class rank on the nerd scale?

Also Kitty just pulled a Misa... Running from 3 officers since my hp was at 2% and ran through a base to pick up hp. As soon as the 3ed one crosses the gate he shuts them in with me while hes nice and safe outside >.>
[+]
 Lakshmi.Kittykite
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Kittykite
By Lakshmi.Kittykite 2013-03-30 11:26:17  

Also Kitty just pulled a Misa... Running from 3 officers since my hp was at 2% and ran through a base to pick up hp. As soon as the 3ed one crosses the gate he shuts them in with me while hes nice and safe outside >.>
He's just trying to toughen you up!
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2013-03-30 11:29:22  
Lakshmi.Kittykite said: »

He's just trying to toughen you up!
Lies, you just want me dead so you can attempt to take command D:
[+]
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2013-03-30 11:29:59  

I did this once lol...

Oh ... and me and my friend would nerd out with Animal Crossing on the DS too lol... our teacher also would post weekly grades for us (on our assignments) which my friend would go up and get ours, and would use the DS chat thing to tell me my grade lol.
First Page 2 3 ... 10967 10968 10969 ... 22724 22725 22726