Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 10937 10938 10939 ... 22722 22723 22724
 Bismarck.Magnuss
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-03-28 19:46:04  
I'll have you know that he has many friends, and that technically he's a socket wrench.
 Odin.Hevans
サーバ: Odin
user: Hev
By Odin.Hevans 2013-03-28 19:46:25  
Carbuncle.Jine said: »
Bismarck.Josiahkf said: »
Im thinkin ppl that level a job from 1-99 in one day need to rethink their lives get some friends and/or a girlfriend/boyfriend
I'm thinking the people that whine about these types of things need to rethink their lives get some friends and/or a girlfriend/boyfriend
you must be one the lonely tools

castro commands you to shut your filthy mouth. your statements are ignorant and conflict with the intellectual ideas that made the revolution. be gone with you pig.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-03-28 19:50:30  
Carbuncle.Josiahfk said: »
You just made me picture an huge toolbox with only one wrench in it /sadface what a waste

Mag is adoulin tempting you enough to reactivate?
Tempting, but not just yet. I'm going to wait until it dies down and I can relax and enjoy myself rather than fight a throng of people who all apparently love themselves some petrified wood.

So... in a couple months, I'm sure I'll pick it up.
[+]
 Asura.Yomisha
サーバ: Asura
user: Yomisha
By Asura.Yomisha 2013-03-28 19:50:31  
Or he can just mind his *** business!
 Bahamut.Serj
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2013-03-28 19:52:06  

And lurkers ***talking people in RT? Updates bring around the worst kind of people.
[+]
 Asura.Abysswalker
By Asura.Abysswalker 2013-03-28 19:53:10  
I would be so fat if that existed..
[+]
By Artemicion 2013-03-28 19:53:46  
Your life in a gif. GO!

[+]
 Carbuncle.Jine
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Mutsuhiko
By Carbuncle.Jine 2013-03-28 19:53:53  
Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
I'll have you know that he has many friends, and that technically he's a socket wrench.
if he got so offended it must've reflected his own life
 Odin.Minefield
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2013-03-28 19:54:16  
Herp
[+]
By Artemicion 2013-03-28 19:56:05  

Either stop making pseudo-intellectual psycho-analysis statements that are condescending and childish, or be part of the conversation at hand.

In layman's terms: *** off or bring something to the table.
[+]
 Bahamut.Serj
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2013-03-28 19:56:42  

This letter has three main sections. In the first, I argue that you cannot suppose that Jine would have the slightest compunction about ordering his admirers to make bribery legal and part of business as usual. In the second, I make it clear that his obstinate past resonates in his current philippics. And in the third and final section, I conclude that his ignominious beliefs are largely due to his drawing mistaken conclusions from what he wrongly takes to be evidence. For complete details, I refer you to my forthcoming book on the subject. I shall here mention only a few random items that may be new or especially interesting to you. For instance, I never used to be particularly concerned about his metanarratives. Any damned fool, or so I thought, could see that he uses the word "stereophotogrammetry" to justify painting people of different races and cultures as childish alien forces undermining the coherent national will. In doing so, he is reversing the meaning of that word as a means of disguising the fact that his spleeny notions are meticulously designed to keep the population unaware, uneducated, dumbed down, and focused on stupefying activities like video games. The intention is to prevent people from noticing that Jine has been concentrating all the wealth of the world into his own hands.

I shall not argue that Jine's newsgroup postings are an authentic map of his plan to expose and neutralize his opponents rather than sit at the same table and negotiate. Read them and see for yourself. You may balk at this, but Jine believes that we're supposed to shut up and smile when he says rotten things. That's just wrong. He further believes that he could do a gentler and fairer job of running the world than anyone else. Wrong again! I've managed to come up with a way in which his essays could be made useful. Jine's essays could be used by the instructors of college courses as a final examination of sorts. Any student who can't find at least 20 errors of fact or fatuous statement automatically flunks. Extra credit goes to students who realize that Jine uses big words like "antiprestidigitation" to make himself sound important. For that matter, benevolent Nature has equipped another puny creature, the skunk, with a means of making itself seem important, too. Although Jine's subliminal psywar campaigns may reek like a skunk, Jine is more than merely demented. He's über-demented. In fact, Jine is so demented that his co-conspirators mistake incoherence for sense and think profound anything that is annoying or ostentatious. The sooner he comes to grips with that reality, the better for all of us.

I assume that everyone reading this is already intimately familiar with the notion that Jine descends from a long line of ludibrious Neanderthals who like to create a new fundamentalism based not on religion but on an orthodoxy of unilateralism. Hence, I'll spare you the sordid details and say only that we're going to have to hunker down for a protracted war against Jine and his junta. This will clearly be a conflict of a type that, given the external backing on which our opponents rely, is unlikely to end in a rout by either side. Even if the fighting ends at the negotiation table, Jine asserts that going through the motions of working is the same as working. That assertion is not only untrue but a conscious lie. One could truthfully say that the ideological fervor of his buddies springs from their desire to scapegoat easy, unpopular targets, thereby diverting responsibility from more culpable parties. But saying that would miss the real point, which is that he wants to coordinate a revolution. Why he wants that, I don't know, but that's what he wants.

It may not seem to be very important right now, but Jine's methods of interpretation are continually evolving into more and more censorious incarnations. Here, I'm not just talking about evolution in a simply Darwinist sense; I'm also talking about how I'm not afraid of Jine. However, I am concerned that he contends that his vices are the only true virtues. What planet is he from? The planet Hubristic? It's questions like that that honestly get people thinking about how Jine will stop at nothing to quash other people's opinions. This may sound outrageous, but if it were fiction I would have thought of something more credible. As it stands, if we don't recognize and respect the opinions, practices, and behavior of others, our children will curse us in our graves. Speaking of our children, we need to teach them diligently that Jine likes ebullitions that manufacture outrage at his enemies by attributing to them all sorts of possession-obsessed smears. Could there be a conflict of interest there? If you were to ask me, I'd say that he's known for visiting misery and havoc upon countless millions. This is not only a grotesque betrayal of the principles that Jine himself claims to uphold but a clear demonstration of how Jine is an interesting character. On the one hand, he likes to rot out the foundations of our religious, moral, and political values. But on the other hand, his crimes are among the worst—possibly the worst—in recent history. I'll say that again because I want it to sink in: He needs to internalize the external truth that his minions are a bunch of scientific contrarians who cling to outdated, long-refuted interpretations of science.

This is not wild speculation. This is not a conspiracy theory. This is documented fact. Jine wants to con us into sawing off the very tree limbs upon which we're sitting. Is this so he can undermine the individualistic underpinnings of traditional jurisprudence, or is it to destroy our sense of safety in the places we ordinarily imagine we can flee to? You be the judge. In either case, my goal is to improve the lot of humankind. I might not be successful at achieving that goal, but I doubtlessly do have to try. As a parting thought, let these sterling words of wisdom be most thoroughly and attentively perused: This makes Jine's monographs seem bestial and even a bit stentorian.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Abysswalker
By Asura.Abysswalker 2013-03-28 19:57:48  
Artemicion said: »
Your life in a gif. GO!
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-03-28 19:58:28  
[+]
By Quiznor 2013-03-28 19:59:35  
[+]
 Carbuncle.Jine
By Carbuncle.Jine 2013-03-28 19:59:36  
Bahamut.Serj said: »

This letter has three main sections. In the first, I argue that you cannot suppose that Jine would have the slightest compunction about ordering his admirers to make bribery legal and part of business as usual. In the second, I make it clear that his obstinate past resonates in his current philippics. And in the third and final section, I conclude that his ignominious beliefs are largely due to his drawing mistaken conclusions from what he wrongly takes to be evidence. For complete details, I refer you to my forthcoming book on the subject. I shall here mention only a few random items that may be new or especially interesting to you. For instance, I never used to be particularly concerned about his metanarratives. Any damned fool, or so I thought, could see that he uses the word "stereophotogrammetry" to justify painting people of different races and cultures as childish alien forces undermining the coherent national will. In doing so, he is reversing the meaning of that word as a means of disguising the fact that his spleeny notions are meticulously designed to keep the population unaware, uneducated, dumbed down, and focused on stupefying activities like video games. The intention is to prevent people from noticing that Jine has been concentrating all the wealth of the world into his own hands.

I shall not argue that Jine's newsgroup postings are an authentic map of his plan to expose and neutralize his opponents rather than sit at the same table and negotiate. Read them and see for yourself. You may balk at this, but Jine believes that we're supposed to shut up and smile when he says rotten things. That's just wrong. He further believes that he could do a gentler and fairer job of running the world than anyone else. Wrong again! I've managed to come up with a way in which his essays could be made useful. Jine's essays could be used by the instructors of college courses as a final examination of sorts. Any student who can't find at least 20 errors of fact or fatuous statement automatically flunks. Extra credit goes to students who realize that Jine uses big words like "antiprestidigitation" to make himself sound important. For that matter, benevolent Nature has equipped another puny creature, the skunk, with a means of making itself seem important, too. Although Jine's subliminal psywar campaigns may reek like a skunk, Jine is more than merely demented. He's über-demented. In fact, Jine is so demented that his co-conspirators mistake incoherence for sense and think profound anything that is annoying or ostentatious. The sooner he comes to grips with that reality, the better for all of us.

I assume that everyone reading this is already intimately familiar with the notion that Jine descends from a long line of ludibrious Neanderthals who like to create a new fundamentalism based not on religion but on an orthodoxy of unilateralism. Hence, I'll spare you the sordid details and say only that we're going to have to hunker down for a protracted war against Jine and his junta. This will clearly be a conflict of a type that, given the external backing on which our opponents rely, is unlikely to end in a rout by either side. Even if the fighting ends at the negotiation table, Jine asserts that going through the motions of working is the same as working. That assertion is not only untrue but a conscious lie. One could truthfully say that the ideological fervor of his buddies springs from their desire to scapegoat easy, unpopular targets, thereby diverting responsibility from more culpable parties. But saying that would miss the real point, which is that he wants to coordinate a revolution. Why he wants that, I don't know, but that's what he wants.

It may not seem to be very important right now, but Jine's methods of interpretation are continually evolving into more and more censorious incarnations. Here, I'm not just talking about evolution in a simply Darwinist sense; I'm also talking about how I'm not afraid of Jine. However, I am concerned that he contends that his vices are the only true virtues. What planet is he from? The planet Hubristic? It's questions like that that honestly get people thinking about how Jine will stop at nothing to quash other people's opinions. This may sound outrageous, but if it were fiction I would have thought of something more credible. As it stands, if we don't recognize and respect the opinions, practices, and behavior of others, our children will curse us in our graves. Speaking of our children, we need to teach them diligently that Jine likes ebullitions that manufacture outrage at his enemies by attributing to them all sorts of possession-obsessed smears. Could there be a conflict of interest there? If you were to ask me, I'd say that he's known for visiting misery and havoc upon countless millions. This is not only a grotesque betrayal of the principles that Jine himself claims to uphold but a clear demonstration of how Jine is an interesting character. On the one hand, he likes to rot out the foundations of our religious, moral, and political values. But on the other hand, his crimes are among the worst—possibly the worst—in recent history. I'll say that again because I want it to sink in: He needs to internalize the external truth that his minions are a bunch of scientific contrarians who cling to outdated, long-refuted interpretations of science.

This is not wild speculation. This is not a conspiracy theory. This is documented fact. Jine wants to con us into sawing off the very tree limbs upon which we're sitting. Is this so he can undermine the individualistic underpinnings of traditional jurisprudence, or is it to destroy our sense of safety in the places we ordinarily imagine we can flee to? You be the judge. In either case, my goal is to improve the lot of humankind. I might not be successful at achieving that goal, but I doubtlessly do have to try. As a parting thought, let these sterling words of wisdom be most thoroughly and attentively perused: This makes Jine's monographs seem bestial and even a bit stentorian.
cool story nice essay you accuse me of essays then write a four page long letter to me then you use words you have no clue at all what they mean good try

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Abysswalker
By Asura.Abysswalker 2013-03-28 20:00:13  
Quiznor said: »
You wish >.>
[+]
 Lakshmi.Kittykite
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Kittykite
By Lakshmi.Kittykite 2013-03-28 20:00:32  

So lonely :(
[+]
 Ragnarok.Raenil
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2013-03-28 20:00:54  

Because it's about all I do besides work these days. >_>
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2013-03-28 20:01:04  
This letter is not intended to assuage your worst fears about Jine but will, in most cases, confirm them. For openers, Jine says that his mind games will spread enlightenment to the masses, nurture democracy, reestablish the bonds of community, bring us closer to God, and generally work to the betterment of Man and society. Although Jine surely cut that statement out of whole cloth, I urge you to pay very close attention to his bloody-minded, nugatory stratagems. Once you do, I am in no doubt that you will see what the rest of us clearly can, that Jine can get away with lies (e.g., that he commands an army of robots that live in the hollow center of the earth and produce earthquakes whenever they feel like shaking things up a bit on the surface) because the average person cannot imagine anyone lying so brazenly. Not one person in a hundred will actually check out the facts for himself and discover that Jine is lying. There can be no doubt that Jine can't fool me. I've met randy individuals before so I know that the point is that if everyone spent just five minutes a day thinking about ways to straighten out Jine's thinking, we'd all be a lot better off. Is five minutes a day too much to ask for the promise of a better tomorrow? I hope not, but then again, we must introduce an important but underrepresented angle on Jine's bestial barbs. As mentioned above, however, that is not enough. It is necessary to do more. It is necessary to grant people the freedom to pursue any endeavor they deem fitting to their skills, talent, and interest. Finally, if this letter generates a response from someone of opposing viewpoints, I would hope that the author(s) concentrate on offering objections to my ideas while refraining from attacks on my person or my intelligence. I've gotten enough of that already from Jine.
[+]
By Quiznor 2013-03-28 20:02:38  
Asura.Abysswalker said: »
Quiznor said: »
You wish >.>

Thats the idea,I spend my life wishing because I'm a <insert 8 adjectives I wrote out and deleted> failure
 Asura.Abysswalker
By Asura.Abysswalker 2013-03-28 20:03:33  
I <3 you Kitty :<

>.> found this gif while looking for another gif.. so.. yeah..
[+]
 Carbuncle.Jine
By Carbuncle.Jine 2013-03-28 20:03:40  
Asura.Ludoggy said: »
This letter is not intended to assuage your worst fears about Jine but will, in most cases, confirm them. For openers, Jine says that his mind games will spread enlightenment to the masses, nurture democracy, reestablish the bonds of community, bring us closer to God, and generally work to the betterment of Man and society. Although Jine surely cut that statement out of whole cloth, I urge you to pay very close attention to his bloody-minded, nugatory stratagems. Once you do, I am in no doubt that you will see what the rest of us clearly can, that Jine can get away with lies (e.g., that he commands an army of robots that live in the hollow center of the earth and produce earthquakes whenever they feel like shaking things up a bit on the surface) because the average person cannot imagine anyone lying so brazenly. Not one person in a hundred will actually check out the facts for himself and discover that Jine is lying. There can be no doubt that Jine can't fool me. I've met randy individuals before so I know that the point is that if everyone spent just five minutes a day thinking about ways to straighten out Jine's thinking, we'd all be a lot better off. Is five minutes a day too much to ask for the promise of a better tomorrow? I hope not, but then again, we must introduce an important but underrepresented angle on Jine's bestial barbs. As mentioned above, however, that is not enough. It is necessary to do more. It is necessary to grant people the freedom to pursue any endeavor they deem fitting to their skills, talent, and interest. Finally, if this letter generates a response from someone of opposing viewpoints, I would hope that the author(s) concentrate on offering objections to my ideas while refraining from attacks on my person or my intelligence. I've gotten enough of that already from Jine.
another story about me??? Im loving this internet tools unite FLAME JINE
 Odin.Minefield
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2013-03-28 20:05:52  
I have a few points of contention with Jine. For those of you who like to eat dessert before soup, my conclusion at the end of this letter is going to be that I want to give people more information about Jine, help them digest and assimilate and understand that information, and help them draw responsible conclusions from it. Here's one conclusion I clearly hope people draw: I once overheard Jine say something quite astonishing. Are you strapped in? Jine said that going through the motions of working is the same as working. Can you believe that? At least his statement made me realize that he will force women to live by restrictive standards not applicable to men because he possesses a hatred that defies all logic and understanding, that cannot be quantified or reasoned away, and that savagely possesses louche carpetbaggers with adversarial and uncontrollable rage.

According to the laws of probability, Jine has delivered exactly the opposite of what he had previously promised us. Most notably, his vows of liberation turned out to be masks for oppression and domination. And, almost as troubling, Jine's vows of equality did little more than convince people that Jine's deputies often reverse the normal process of interpretation. That is, they value the unsaid over the said, the obscure over the clear.

Do Jine's cult followers speak out against prudish toughies? No, that would be the correct and logical thing to do. Instead, they stand in the way of progress. Anyone who follows today's debates on Marxism and, by happenstance, is also familiar with Jine's harebrained activities is struck by that old truism: Jine periodically puts up a façade of reform. However, underneath the pretty surface, it's always business as usual. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it true that he is a lifelong member of the Church of Crazy Credentialism? His torchbearers contend that black is white and night is day. Sorry, guys, but the inconvenient truth is that Jine managed to convince a bunch of directionless savages to help him shake belief in all existing institutions through the systematic perversion of both contemporary and historical facts. What was the quid pro quo there? If I'm not mistaken, there's a painfully simple answer. It regards the way that I can't make heads or tails of his slogans. I mean, does Jine want to propitiate spiteful airheads for later eventualities, or doesn't he? Now that I've said what I had to say, I should remark that this letter may not endear me to some people. Indeed, it may even cost me a friend or two. However, friends do not let friends get trampled by mendacious, refractory ragabashes like Jine. The truth is the truth and we pay a steep price whenever we ignore it.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Kittykite
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Kittykite
By Lakshmi.Kittykite 2013-03-28 20:06:15  
Asura.Abysswalker said: »
I <3 you Kitty :<

>.> found this gif while looking for another gif.. so.. yeah..

Are you Misae Sagara?

You guys are so mean!
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Carbuncle.Jine
By Carbuncle.Jine 2013-03-28 20:07:54  
Odin.Minefield said: »
I have a few points of contention with Jine. For those of you who like to eat dessert before soup, my conclusion at the end of this letter is going to be that I want to give people more information about Jine, help them digest and assimilate and understand that information, and help them draw responsible conclusions from it. Here's one conclusion I clearly hope people draw: I once overheard Jine say something quite astonishing. Are you strapped in? Jine said that going through the motions of working is the same as working. Can you believe that? At least his statement made me realize that he will force women to live by restrictive standards not applicable to men because he possesses a hatred that defies all logic and understanding, that cannot be quantified or reasoned away, and that savagely possesses louche carpetbaggers with adversarial and uncontrollable rage.

According to the laws of probability, Jine has delivered exactly the opposite of what he had previously promised us. Most notably, his vows of liberation turned out to be masks for oppression and domination. And, almost as troubling, Jine's vows of equality did little more than convince people that Jine's deputies often reverse the normal process of interpretation. That is, they value the unsaid over the said, the obscure over the clear.

Do Jine's cult followers speak out against prudish toughies? No, that would be the correct and logical thing to do. Instead, they stand in the way of progress. Anyone who follows today's debates on Marxism and, by happenstance, is also familiar with Jine's harebrained activities is struck by that old truism: Jine periodically puts up a façade of reform. However, underneath the pretty surface, it's always business as usual. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it true that he is a lifelong member of the Church of Crazy Credentialism? His torchbearers contend that black is white and night is day. Sorry, guys, but the inconvenient truth is that Jine managed to convince a bunch of directionless savages to help him shake belief in all existing institutions through the systematic perversion of both contemporary and historical facts. What was the quid pro quo there? If I'm not mistaken, there's a painfully simple answer. It regards the way that I can't make heads or tails of his slogans. I mean, does Jine want to propitiate spiteful airheads for later eventualities, or doesn't he? Now that I've said what I had to say, I should remark that this letter may not endear me to some people. Indeed, it may even cost me a friend or two. However, friends do not let friends get trampled by mendacious, refractory ragabashes like Jine. The truth is the truth and we pay a steep price whenever we ignore it.
so much insults Im getting aroused
First Page 2 3 ... 10937 10938 10939 ... 22722 22723 22724