Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 10017 10018 10019 ... 22710 22711 22712
 Asura.Kingkongol
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: kongal
By Asura.Kingkongol 2013-02-04 14:20:04  
Asura.Rucks said: »
Asura.Kingkongol said: »
Oppa Pusheen Style.
oh ***its not bad enought i have a rucks in my LS now its here too. XP
I'm sexy and you know it... Also Y U NO STOP CRASHING WINDOWER?!
do you know if the slave driver i mean uuuhhhh our LS leader is going to have us do anything tonight?
 Asura.Rucks
user: Seravolk
By Asura.Rucks 2013-02-04 14:20:55  
Uh... I think Pandy Warden?
 Asura.Kingkongol
By Asura.Kingkongol 2013-02-04 14:22:51  
Uh... I think Pandy Warden?
Joy! haha
 Asura.Rucks
By Asura.Rucks 2013-02-04 14:23:54  
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ramuh.Sagittario
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2013-02-04 14:32:27  
Siren.Kalilla said: »
<3 hey everyone

*gives everyone cookies that aren't bad for you and restores 10 HP each*

Any such cookie would taste disgusting, that's the rule.
 Ramuh.Sagittario
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2013-02-04 14:34:17  
Why do I find it such a hassle to make small talk with people. At work everyone is always trying to talk to me and I'm just not the kind of person that can be fake and pretend like I care how they are, I really don't give a crap about these peoples lives I just wish they would leave me in peace to do my work and go home >_>
[+]
 Ramuh.Urial
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2013-02-04 14:36:42  
Ramuh.Sagittario said: »
Why do I find it such a hassle to make small talk with people. At work everyone is always trying to talk to me and I'm just not the kind of person that can be fake and pretend like I care how they are, I really don't give a crap about these peoples lives I just wish they would leave me in peace to do my work and go home >_>
Because you're a nerd who can't be socially normal?

Edit: Normal within societies definition of course.
 Asura.Kingkongol
By Asura.Kingkongol 2013-02-04 14:37:30  
Welcome to my world, sounds like the same crap that happens to me all day.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2013-02-04 14:46:31  
Please talk to me when random customers are trying to tell you their life story while you are keeping 20+ food orders straight and planned out in your head and still need to be listening to everything your 4 coworkers are telling you.

But in all seriousness good relations with your coworkers is very important. Like it or not you are going to be spending a lot of time with these people so might as well adopt them as an additional family. You need to be able to talk to them, laugh with them, and most of all fight with them and not hate them after.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2013-02-04 15:02:44  
I have returned!
[+]
 Asura.Kingkongol
By Asura.Kingkongol 2013-02-04 15:04:17  
Asura.Schizm said: »
Asura.Kingkongol said: »
Welcome to my world, sounds like the same crap that happens to me all day.
You know what's messed up, is when you are straight out honest with those people. One guy was acting like we were buddies and kept saying we should hang out sometime. I told him that we probably wouldn't hang out and not going to lie about pretending to 'set up' something like "yeah we should hang out". The guy said that was *** up, but it's the truth, sorry for being honest on it.
I get invited to go to MMA club's and Bar's with the ppl I work with all te time the issue is I dont like any of them so I really dont wana go so I do the same thing and they get mad then like a week later they ask again...i just dont get it.
[+]
 Asura.Kingkongol
By Asura.Kingkongol 2013-02-04 15:04:35  
Leviathan.Catnipthief said: »
I have returned!
sup Nip's
 Ramuh.Sagittario
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2013-02-04 15:05:32  
Ramuh.Urial said: »

But why should I force myself to care? It's not my social SKILLS that are in question, just I don't care enough to ever use them.
[+]
 Asura.Rucks
By Asura.Rucks 2013-02-04 15:05:54  
I have get up to pee... but it's warm under my blankets...
By eagleeyes 2013-02-04 15:06:07  
So I slept through the Superbowl due too being too tired from doing a graveyard at the ER.

How was it?
[+]
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2013-02-04 15:06:59  

But why should I force myself to care? It's not my social SKILLS that are in question, just I don't care enough to ever use them.
Put on your big boy subligar, quit being anti-social and pretend to almost care about your co-workers. It'll help you in the work place... Just don't start *** one of them... that will not help you.
[+]
 Ramuh.Sagittario
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2013-02-04 15:07:14  
Asura.Ina said: »
Please talk to me when random customers are trying to tell you their life story while you are keeping 20+ food orders straight and planned out in your head and still need to be listening to everything your 4 coworkers are telling you.

But in all seriousness good relations with your coworkers is very important. Like it or not you are going to be spending a lot of time with these people so might as well adopt them as an additional family. You need to be able to talk to them, laugh with them, and most of all fight with them and not hate them after.

ALL they talk about is football and player transfers or gambling. ALL THEY TALK ABOUT. That's not an exaggerating either, the only place I can get an intelligent conversation is with myself in my head.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2013-02-04 15:08:14  

ALL they talk about is football and player transfers or gambling. ALL THEY TALK ABOUT. That's not an exaggerating either, the only place I can get an intelligent conversation is with myself in my head.
Oi what'd you think of Sunderland signing Swansea's Danny Graham on deadline day?
Sounds like the perfect group of coworkers to me...
:|
 Odin.Headstrong
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Headstrong 2013-02-04 15:10:00  
I have get up to pee... but it's warm under my blankets...
Make it warmer .-.
[+]
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2013-02-04 15:10:15  

Put on your big boy subligar, quit being anti-social and pretend to almost care about your co-workers. It'll help you in the work place... Just don't start *** one of them... that will not help you.
Might depend on what field and who hes ***.

Just start talking about random stuff with them that you like. Kinda like how my one coworker will sometimes talk to me about movies, I havn't been to see a movie in years. Other times we will talk about angler fish sex, it will always be a give and take situation.
[+]
 Ramuh.Sagittario
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2013-02-04 15:10:28  
I hate the place already >_> anyway gotta get the hell up again before 5am so bed time! nite :/
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-02-04 15:10:30  
Eagleeyes Siren said: »
So I slept through the Superbowl due too being too tired from doing a graveyard at the ER.

How was it?
Funny with the black out that happened. I want to see the fallout from it. Someone's *** HAS to be fired for that. LIKE HAS TO BE!
 Bismarck.Misao
サーバ: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2013-02-04 15:11:14  
you mean they dont talk about which moisturizing cream works the best on shaven legs, brands of underwear, and their own kingdom ?
/gasp
[+]
By volkom 2013-02-04 15:13:49  
yay its finally over 9000!

and now to celebrate
by

and other things.

(you don't know how long it took to get it to randomize like that)
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-02-04 15:14:35  
Just don't start *** one of them...
Bang one of their daughters instead! >_>

Odin.Headstrong said: »
Make it warmer .-.
/sends you a friendly hug

Might depend on what field and who hes ***.
QFT

Other times we will talk about angler fish sex, it will always be a give and take situation.
You know, I almost shared that bit of information this weekend...decided to keep it to myself....
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-02-04 15:15:36  
Bismarck.Misao said: »
you mean they dont talk about which moisturizing cream works the best on shaven legs, brands of underwear, and their own kingdom ?
/gasp
If they did it would sound perfectly normal to me. o.o
First Page 2 3 ... 10017 10018 10019 ... 22710 22711 22712