Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 10005 10006 10007 ... 22710 22711 22712
By Quiznor 2013-02-03 23:16:28  
Jetackuu said: »
I wish I had some unused houses lying around as well >.>

Dont we all lol,my grandparents got left them by extended family and family friends with no one else.We have the house I live in now (I live with my grandparents) and 3 others.One is rented out to a family,one sits unused and the other has an old sickly relative living in it so my family can keep an eye on her,since she has alzheimers.Bike is stored in that last one since its the only one with a garage

I want to change my bike though,I've been looking through preowned ones online but I still cant afford it.Because after all,how *** sexy is

and

[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2013-02-03 23:23:35  
Having killed Solaire makes me want to start all over :(
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
サーバ: Siren
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2013-02-03 23:24:22  
If only you took the shortcut and saved him...
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2013-02-03 23:26:50  
The sad thing is, is that I had the humanity and everything, but since I wasn't using a walkthrough, and because my eyes often miss turns/staircases/rootcases I *** it up :(

How will I go on without my Grossly Incandescent Buddy(who I have yet to summon for help .-.).
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2013-02-03 23:28:35  
Look at it this way, you get his armor and the light hat, and now you can save him in NG+! :o

Everyone gets him killed their first time... maybe only 0.25% of players manage to save him by chance. People using a guide (or a friend, etc) automatically excluded of course.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2013-02-03 23:34:04  
Siren.Kalilla said: »
Look at it this way, you get his armor and the light hat, and now you can save him in NG+! :o

Everyone gets him killed their first time... maybe only 0.25% of players manage to save him by chance. People using a guide (or a friend, etc) automatically excluded of course.
But after I saw where the rootcase was after killing him... I raged harder than I've raged at anything in the game xD

/starts new game as a Pyromancer.

<_> I'm not addicted to Pyromancy. I could stop any time I want; I just don't want to.

Rub it in any more Josi, and I will have to /joy you a lot more the next time I find you afk!
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2013-02-03 23:34:11  
I make it my goal to learn praise the sun emote for each of my characters :x
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2013-02-03 23:35:58  
I am convinced that Dark Souls rats are all related to Mr. T. They all have mohawks.
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2013-02-03 23:36:23  
Pyromancy is the noobie magic, when you don't want to invest your precious souls into leveling a stat, or you're too weak to earn levels, or you want to use cheap magic to win PvP battles blowing fire in others faces and have them rage at you in messages and block you spreading your gamer tag on websites for people who are butthurt, so you use pyromancy!

I've never been a fan of it :<
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-02-03 23:37:46  
I liked that part where you're all like, "Woo! Get some!" And Solaire is all like, "Damn, you done got me!" Then, when you're all like, "Give me your soul!" he's all like, "No wai, it's too dark! In fact, some could even say it's a demon's soul!" But then you take his soul anyway and use it to unlock a new dragon shout on your way to defeating Alduin as the Darksoulvakiin.
[+]
 Asura.Yomisha
user: Yomisha
By Asura.Yomisha 2013-02-03 23:38:27  
So magey type jobs are bad in DS? :<
 Ramuh.Laffter
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2013-02-03 23:38:55  
Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
I liked that part where you're all like, "Woo! Get some!" And Solaire is all like, "Damn, you done got me!" Then, when you're all like, "Give me your soul!" he's all like, "No wai, it's too dark! In fact, some could even say it's a demon's soul!" But then you take his soul anyway and use it to unlock a new dragon shout on your way to defeating Alduin as the Darksoulvakiin.
You got lost between Dark Souls and Skyrim somewhere along the way there. XD
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-02-03 23:40:06  
Ramuh.Laffter said: »
Those are different games?
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2013-02-03 23:40:32  
Pyromancy is the noobie magic, when you don't want to invest your precious souls into leveling a stat, or you're too weak to earn levels, or you want to use cheap magic to win PvP battles blowing fire in others faces and have them rage at you in messages and block you spreading your gamer tag on websites for people who are butthurt, so you use pyromancy!

I've never been a fan of it :<
I just like it, because it looks cool.

I was striving for Great Lightning Bolt or whatever, but uhhh, Artorias's INT requirement kind of put off my raising Faith again. Had to waste more levels on DEX to use Dragonslayer bow :x and then I was trying to get enough endurance to not have to fat roll in the Giant's armor set........................
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2013-02-03 23:43:41  
Ramuh.Laffter said: »
He wasn't even describing dark souls really :x
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2013-02-03 23:46:12  
I also really like Wrath of the Gods, at least from what I've seen my friend Irwin use it for. He was trying to get me to run and snag the Gravelord's sword at the beginning of the game when I first started. I still don't know where that is. >_>
 Ragnarok.Raenil
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2013-02-03 23:49:31  
Asura.Yomisha said: »
So magey type jobs are bad in DS? :<
Not at all. For PvE anyway. PvP is far more restrictive, unless you enjoy getting back stabbed a lot.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2013-02-03 23:50:30  
You get dropped off in firelink, run around get some souls, level up str.

Go through the catacombs at level 1 (or w/e) and get down to where the Prowling Demon (aka Titanite Demon) is. There is a coffin with the lid off just enough for a body to climb into.

Sit there and wait a minute, just like when you're resting in the crows nest. You'll then be transported to the Tomb of the Giants where you meet the boss. You can pray to Nito and give him eye of death's until you level up your covenant enough to earn the GS.
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2013-02-03 23:50:51  
Some cat came at me with that Black flame version of incinerate. It's too bad for him that the Black Knight's Greatsword's swing arc caught the end of his dodge roll.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2013-02-03 23:52:45  

Go through the catacombs at level 1 (or w/e) and get down to where the Prowling Demon (aka Titanite Demon) is. There is a coffin with the lid off just enough for a body to climb into.

Sit there and wait a minute, just like when you're resting in the crows nest. You'll then be transported to the Tomb of the Giants where you meet the boss. You can pray to Nito and give him eye of death's until you level up your covenant enough to earn the GS.
Sounds complicated and like it's full of staircases!

Post deleted by User.
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2013-02-03 23:53:33  
Asura.Vyre said: »

I could start the game and get there in 5 minutes :|
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2013-02-03 23:55:46  
Asura.Vyre said: »

I could start the game and get there in 5 minutes :|
I've been through the catacombs a total of one time(s). .-. at level 87. .-. I'm not exactly a low level foraying expert. I'm practically a little nooblet, suckling at the teet! .-.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Domz
user: Domz
By Asura.Domz 2013-02-04 00:00:47  
if you do manage to get into the covenant, nothing beats the troll factor that gravelords bring into the game. nothing is scarier than anor londo being cursed by a gravelord.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Domz
user: Domz
By Asura.Domz 2013-02-04 00:05:08  
i have yet to see a kiln be gravelorded. though since the enemies would only be black knights it wouldnt be that tough at all to a veteran player. black knights are easy to parry. apparently if you gravelord oolacile, the phantoms that spawn in the caves are of the chained prisoner variety. that might make things hella hard in there as well.
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2013-02-04 00:09:11  
Carbuncle.Josiahfk said: »
Apparently even if you had 2500 hp, the red shadowed black knight can one shot you with every swing he does once a gravelord curses you. Has anyone tried this or fought one in the kiln?
what? >___________________________>

Do I not know something about the game? Dx tell meeeeee
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 10005 10006 10007 ... 22710 22711 22712