Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 10004 10005 10006 ... 22710 22711 22712
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2013-02-03 22:35:34  
Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
Siren.Kalilla said: »
Hooray on... whaaaa?

Also, what's that second picture? For some reason it looks very familiar.
GAP commercial
Well that just raises further questions.
YouTube Video Placeholder
By Jetackuu 2013-02-03 22:36:52  
YouTube Video Placeholder

so many things wrong with that...
By Quiznor 2013-02-03 22:37:09  

Someone give me things to take pics of,im bored
 Bismarck.Magnuss
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-02-03 22:37:18  
Yep, that's it. Now I remember why I remember that. I *** hated that commercial.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-02-03 22:38:43  
Quiznor said: »
The Irish countryside.
By Quiznor 2013-02-03 22:40:25  
The Irish countryside.

its 4:43am!

also im not walking 5 mins from my house to see the countryside,*** hate that place

but i think i had some pics on a hard drive somewhere....
 Odin.Liela
サーバ: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2013-02-03 22:47:17  
Yep, that's it. Now I remember why I remember that. I *** hated that commercial.

I had never seen it until now, but now I kinda hate it too. Shrieking kids is grating anyways, but who on earth wants to teach girls THAT young to be cheerleaders? Not that cheerleading is inherently bad, but shouldn't they be more worried about playing with toys at that age? ;;
By Quiznor 2013-02-03 22:48:22  
Oh man,i gotta upload some of these pics.Not just RL ones but some old,old,incredibly old school FFXI pics from when i first started
By Jetackuu 2013-02-03 22:49:38  
Odin.Liela said: »

I had never seen it until now, but now I kinda hate it too. Shrieking kids is grating anyways, but who on earth wants to teach girls THAT young to be cheerleaders? Not that cheerleading is inherently bad, but shouldn't they be more worried about playing with toys at that age? ;;

I personally have the issue of the sheer materialism and degrading factor.

Then again I'm a person who thinks those who allow "Honeybooboo" or those other child pageant shows to exist/air should be in jail, and the mothers/organizers should be sterilized and beaten. (I do realize that's mostly the same group, hush.
[+]
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2013-02-03 22:49:54  
Odin.Eikechi said: »
Great job Liela! My group got FUUUUUUCKED bad by the bad luck of NNI gods today >_<. Went 0/4 due to ***jumps and terrible floor layouts >_<.

:-( Bad luck with jumps sucks. And when they pair it with HUGE floors of "kill all" and 5 lamps in a predetermined order that takes 5 guesses and makes you wait a few moments between each and every try (time wasting) and then when you get a boss floor and weapon skills are restricted or some such nonsense... yeah. There's a lot that can go wrong on a run. But don't worry! You guys were off to an awesome start, and bad luck can't last forever. You'll be there in no time!
[+]
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2013-02-03 22:51:08  

Also, the main focus is telling kids that they should stop wearing the clothes their parents have given them already, and get them to buy new cute winter outfits for them to wear.
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2013-02-03 22:51:10  
Farming the Painted World of Ariamis is so much more relaxing than anywhere else. Walk in, Chaos Storm, clean up the remainder ---> Bonfire ---> repeat.
[+]
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2013-02-03 22:51:39  
Jetackuu said: »

Then again I'm a person who thinks those who allow "Honeybooboo" or those other child pageant shows to exist/air should be in jail, and the mothers/organizers should be sterilized and beaten. (I do realize that's mostly the same group, hush.

Yeah, making it seem as though little girls only care about boots and sweaters is equally as annoying. And I can't stand those baby pageant shows! I've never seen one, and I wouldn't necessarily beat and sterilize the mothers, but I really have doubts that any parents who puts their child through that sort of nonsense really has their child's best interest at mind. Ugh.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-02-03 22:52:09  

Well, I guess they do what they need to in order to earn a buck or whatever. It is kinda disturbing though how they're conditioning these kids earlier and earlier. I still have a hard time coming to grips with the idea that they once sold (or even continue to sell) thongs for toddlers. It's a strange world we live in, Liels.
[+]
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2013-02-03 22:52:22  
Asura.Vyre said: »
Farming the Painted World of Ariamis is so much more relaxing than anywhere else. Walk in, Chaos Storm, clean up the remainder ---> Bonfire ---> repeat.
plus! the snow :3
[+]
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2013-02-03 22:53:14  

Well, I guess they do what they need to in order to earn a buck or whatever. It is kinda disturbing though how they're conditioning these kids earlier and earlier. I still have a hard time coming to grips with the idea that they once sold (or even continue to sell) thongs for toddlers. It's a strange world we live in, Liels.

Thongs.. toddlers.. WHAT? O.O
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-02-03 22:55:07  

Please make sense of this...
[+]
By Jetackuu 2013-02-03 22:55:14  
Jetackuu said: »

Yeah, making it seem as though little girls only care about boots and sweaters is equally as annoying. And I can't stand those baby pageant shows! I've never seen one, and I wouldn't necessarily beat and sterilize the mothers, but I really have doubts that any parents who puts their child through that sort of nonsense really has their child's best interest at mind. Ugh.

ok maybe not beat them, but definitely not allow them to have any more children...

plus they'd get beatings in jail anyway.
By Quiznor 2013-02-03 22:56:54  
For you mag!

Thats taken on one of my trips on the motorcycle up the mountains near where I live,its ireland's most popular biking spot.There's a cool hotel at the summit that has a terminator cyborg model,about 7 or 8 foot tall,all made from motorcycle parts.

Please make sense of this...

A pretty populat store chain here started selling bras for 4 year olds a while back,needless to say there was outrage and they were pulled within about 2 weeks
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-02-03 22:57:47  
Also this.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-02-03 22:58:28  
For you mag!

Thats taken on one of my trips on the motorcycle up the mountains near where I live,its ireland's most popular biking spot.There's a cool hotel at the summit that has a terminator cyborg model,about 7 or 8 foot tall,all made from motorcycle parts.
Dammit... I need to get my *** out there... *** beautiful, man.
[+]
By Quiznor 2013-02-03 23:00:28  
And this

obligitory pot of gold at the end of the rainbow joke

edit:nvm,lens flare
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2013-02-03 23:01:18  
It certainly is easier on the eyes than the lava in Demon Ruins.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Odin.Eikechi
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-02-03 23:05:00  
Odin.Eikechi said: »
Great job Liela! My group got FUUUUUUCKED bad by the bad luck of NNI gods today >_<. Went 0/4 due to ***jumps and terrible floor layouts >_<.

:-( Bad luck with jumps sucks. And when they pair it with HUGE floors of "kill all" and 5 lamps in a predetermined order that takes 5 guesses and makes you wait a few moments between each and every try (time wasting) and then when you get a boss floor and weapon skills are restricted or some such nonsense... yeah. There's a lot that can go wrong on a run. But don't worry! You guys were off to an awesome start, and bad luck can't last forever. You'll be there in no time!

We literally had a run that jumped us from 90 >> 93 >> 97 and 97 was a kill all >_<. Another one we had 6 2-4 floor jumps on a single tag >_<.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2013-02-03 23:07:29  
Carbuncle.Josiahfk said: »
It certainly is easier on the eyes than the lava in Demon Ruins.
easier on the eyes he says, rose would smack you : p
I love you too Josi.
By Quiznor 2013-02-03 23:07:52  
God I miss my bike.....

:'(
[+]
By Jetackuu 2013-02-03 23:08:51  
I'd like to get me one of those
By Quiznor 2013-02-03 23:10:31  
I sitll have it,just my choices and situation atm have meant I havent rode it in 2 years.I want to get back to it pretty soon but something always comes up.Its been in storage in a garage in one of my grandparent's unused houses :(
By Jetackuu 2013-02-03 23:13:08  
I wish I had some unused houses lying around as well >.>
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 10004 10005 10006 ... 22710 22711 22712