In Game Pet Peeves.

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » In game pet peeves.
In game pet peeves.
First Page 2 3 4 5 ... 19 20 21
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-01-23 14:56:26  
Well, I can't speak for anyone else, but if you don't fill the needed roll, I'm not going to /shout for your job.
[+]
 Asura.Karbuncle
サーバ: Asura
user: Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2011-01-23 15:03:31  
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Well, I can't speak for anyone else, but if you don't fill the needed roll, I'm not going to /shout for your job.

GIMMEH THE DEETS
 Bismarck.Elanabelle
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Elanabelle 2011-01-23 15:08:51  
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:

roll =/= role
[+]
 Ramuh.Haseyo
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2011-01-23 15:10:43  
Bismarck.Elanabelle said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:

roll =/= role

Maybe he meant *kneaded rolls!
Everyone loves bread.
[+]
 Ramuh.Laffter
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-01-23 15:11:12  
Ramuh.Sagittario said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:
People put items up there for max gil so others cannot buy it and also to prevent them from accidentally dropping/selling it to an NPC, since items in your bazaar cannot be tampered with. Now I did hate when people had gallery bazaars in areas where a bunch of normal bazaars were, just to show off when others are clearly trying to sell stuff. Just clogging up the loading process ._.'

Also and perhaps more importantly given the items in question, people also do it to display items of sentimental value and/or to show items that display affection for/from others.
Do not want. Take that ***elsewhere.

Pet peeve: People displaying useless ***in their bazaar that nobody cares about.
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-01-23 15:11:42  
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:

roll =/= role
I'm aware of this. It's called a typo. Confirmed by correct word used on previous page, prior to this typo.
[+]
 Asura.Tamoa
user: Tamoa
By Asura.Tamoa 2011-01-23 15:14:38  
All the people afk right at the MH entrance in Port Jeuno. -.-

God help me if I don't move straight away when I exit my MH, or if I don't run straight into MH when I've gone up the stairs.
[+]
 Sylph.Kimble
By Sylph.Kimble 2011-01-23 15:18:57  
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:

roll =/= role
I'm aware of this. It's called a typo. Confirmed by correct word used on previous page, prior to this typo.

Well, when you call other people out on grammar, its bound to happen even if its a typo XD
 Bismarck.Elanabelle
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Elanabelle 2011-01-23 15:19:15  
Asura.Karbuncle said:

*** Dancers Soloing NMs.
Yes.

Quetzalcoatl.Absolutezero said:
When people bazaar crap for 99,999,999 gil.
Yes!

Asura.Bluespoons said:
People shouting for a teleport or D2 or retrace, then when you get them in your pt, they ask you to wait for them to change jobs or get something from their MH and take 10 minutes doing it.
Don't freaking shout if you aren't ready ><
Yes!!

Asura.Tamoa said:
All the people afk right at the MH entrance in Port Jeuno. -.-
YES!!!
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-01-23 15:22:37  
Sylph.Kimble said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:

roll =/= role

Well, when you call other people out on grammar, its bound to happen even if its a typo XD
Which is why I put emphasis on the correct usage on the previous page.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Caitsith.Judaine
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Judaine
By Caitsith.Judaine 2011-01-23 15:37:55  
Fenrir.Mtmoogle said:
Mtmoogle: Abyssea Altepa do you need it? 1/?? /tell.
leech1: <key> <master> <do you need it?>
leech2: can i go as 31 pup?
leech3: i have 200keys
leech4: i can go as 89whm but i want my mule and lvl 38 friend to come also.
leech5: need a person to do chests?
85blm: ill go
[+]
 Leviathan.Gotterdammerung
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Gotterdammerung 2011-01-23 15:41:21  
1#People who ignore. Ignoring people is stupid. Takes 1 second to respond.
Example: Hey can i leech that atma?
Answer: no <I'm playing solo right now>
Response: please
Answer Get lost.
Response: ok =/

if u cant take the 1 second it takes to answer somebody u are either the worlds biggest *** or completely HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.

#2 people who take forever to type.

example:
Petpeavers:/sh Dominican party do you need it 12/18 DD,heal can i have it.
Gotterdammerung /tell Eh sure i can come. Is monk ok for the DD and how long u think we will go for?
15 minutes later
gotterdammerung thinks: *** this im going to do sumthin else
*incoming tell*
petpeavers:/tell yeh thats fine come on.
Gotter RAGES.

Learn to type fast alredy fux.

#3 People who ask a million questions that have alredy been answered in an event and then get upset when no one answers them.
Pay attention alredy-
Lern how to scroll up alredy. + button then enter then + a few times to get to party chat. Taa-daaa all the stuff thats been said.

I sware sometimes its unbelievable how many times u see
What conflux? I mean i can understand if u zoned but ive literally seen that question get asked 12 times in 2 minutes. thats just stupid.

#4 people who get there panties in a bunch over afkers and leechers in abyssea exp.

Example:
winyMcwinerson: How long has bladderboy been afk?
MrsBandwagon: Forver! like all day!
(in reality afk 15 minutes taking a long dump)
winyMcwinerson: *** that then BOOT HIM!

I sware its like salem witch trials.
I personally dont see the big deal. Most parties i get in im doing the majority of the dmg anyway. so technically to me the guy who does 20k dmg then afks for an hour is the same as the bitchy noob who works his *** off all hour and still only does 20k dmg. Too me there both moochers mooching my dmg. Why does the latter have the right to kick the former out?

#5 GM's
They are completely worthless. they remind me of shreveport police.
Will never help you but might end up *** u over at some point.

[+]
 Asura.Karbuncle
user: Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2011-01-23 15:45:25  
About the slow-typers, I've been in that situation, its not slow typing its the 300 influx of tells they get :P

They're bound to over-look someone >.<
[+]
 Leviathan.Gotterdammerung
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Gotterdammerung 2011-01-23 15:47:16  
well apparently its always me and even so when im the one shouting i get at least a short answer to everyone.

guy 1 h/o
guy2 h/o
guy3 h/o
guy4 h/o
guy1 wat jobs u got?

tadaaaaa! is that really hard to do?
No
[+]
 Asura.Limelyte
user: Limelight
By Asura.Limelyte 2011-01-23 15:50:51  
Leveling WHM 1-11. Then leveling it 11-20 without a PL. Most annoying thing ever!
[+]
 Bahamut.Sakurawr
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Sakurawr 2011-01-23 15:52:30  
People who don't use capital letters when they should D:
And 's, :(

Also, those who use so much chat speak, that the message becomes so hard to read :{
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Eeek
user: Eeek
By Asura.Eeek 2011-01-23 16:07:58  
1) Full Aurore. Stop it already. Just *** stop. When I see someone sporting full Aurore, I know at a glance that the person sporting said Aurore doesn't know what the hell they're doing. I suppose the towngear explanation could apply in Jeuno, but that gear is ugly as sin.

2) Beggers. I rarely care what shows up in the /shout channel (I don't even mind random conversations in /shout!), but after Heroes and the Shinryu BC were released, an epidemic of begging exploded in Port Jeuno. These people can't be patient and wait for a /shout they need. They can't be assed to organize a /shout group to accomplish what they need to do. No...it's "Grauberg {Mega Boss} {Can I have it?} {Please invite me.}" every 30 seconds. Add this to the people begging for every other boss, seals, and +2 items, and I rage and head for my MH.

3) Confluxes. Unlock your *** confluxes! I bet these jackasses are the same people who didn't have all 6 Runic Portals pre-Abyssea (it was awesome when your merit PT's healer didn't have Mamool Ja SP, for example) It takes, at most, about ~15 minutes per zone to unlock all the confluxes. You know you'll need all of them eventually, whether it be for exp, bastion/ops, or NMs. No, I don't like waiting and wasting time in Abyssea waiting for some gimpshit, full Aurore NIN (without any tools aside from Shihei, and you're *** lucky if they even have that) to slowly amble halfway across the zone, dying twice to aggressive mobs/NMs along the way. I hate you.
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-01-23 16:16:37  
Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
If we're still in abyssea, fstr should be capped,, making twilight slightly worse than nq haubergeon.
Wat?
Your stats are changed by (Acc-15 DEX-10 AGI-20 STR-10 EVA-20 DEF-35)
if you opt for nq Hauby, why is that favorable to you as a sam or war?
Because -15 acc does nothing, your acc is still capped. -10 dex does nothing, your crit hit rate is still capped. -20 agi, lolevade? -10 str, fstr is caped, get attack from it, but still less attack overall than haub. Eva-20, see agi. def-35, if damage taken is your concern, use PDT body.

If dealing damage is your objective, nq haub is better than twilight in abyssea in more situations than it is not, spare a small hand full of mobs where you may actually need the acc.

Granted there are many bodies that are much better than nq haub, just was pointing out where twilight stands in the hierarchy.
[+]
 Sylph.Kimble
By Sylph.Kimble 2011-01-23 16:17:18  
Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
If we're still in abyssea, fstr should be capped,, making twilight slightly worse than nq haubergeon.
Wat?

I'm guessing cause the 10-12 attack would do more.
 Quetzalcoatl.Volkom
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: volkom
By Quetzalcoatl.Volkom 2011-01-23 16:18:27  
people who you are having a conversation with then suddenly afk without telling
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-01-23 16:18:53  
Sylph.Kimble said:
Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Wat?

I'm guessing cause the 10-12 attack would do more.
TLDR version.

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-01-23 16:40:53  
btw that was just a comparison with the absolute lowest tier of bodies you can use on war.

Anything that's better than a haubergeon is just as much of an improvement to twilight.

If you're on bst, Askar? +eva on that one. Still a better DD body.
[+]
 Cerberus.Nutt
サーバ: Cerberus
user: zuriel
By Cerberus.Nutt 2011-01-23 17:16:34  
When people bazaar crap for 99,999,999 gil. I've been casually looking for a Genbu pop set as of late, and you'd be surprised how often I see this. Obviously no one is buying truelove chocolate or rocksalt for 100 mil. I don't get it...

I had Utsusemi Ichi in my Bazaar for 1,000,000 gil. I only put things there for that much, because I don't want to drop it by accident, nor do I want people to buy it.

Some people put signed items there as a 'dedication' for friends who have left the game or significant others.

Finally, some people do it because they don't want to see the "linkshell dot" above their name.
 Sylph.Octaviane
user: gillmaree
By Sylph.Octaviane 2011-01-23 17:45:58  
Loved all these posts!

My pet peeves:

The level 90 whatever who brags to anyone who will listen about how they have this, that, and the next thing as far as gear/weapons/etc/ad infinitum/ad nauseum are concerned, but can't make sure, even with a week's notice that they have a Rank Mission unlocked and key item obtained if needed. Have no maps, no way out if they get in trouble, blah, blah, blah, then complain because they get one-shotted by a level 71 BLM NM in Davoi. (oh! but I am the greatest, why did I die?) OMFG! GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Players who have gone from regular AF to AF3. No Dynamis, Limbus, Sky or Nyzul gear. Aren't there still some good pieces worth having?

Players who complain that they have no gil to buy even the basic things everyone should carry. Alchemy and Cooking are easy to level to the point where you can make money. You can do this while waiting in Jeuno for an Abyssea shout.........................LOL

[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-01-23 17:50:49  
Cerberus.Nutt said:
When people bazaar crap for 99,999,999 gil. I've been casually looking for a Genbu pop set as of late, and you'd be surprised how often I see this. Obviously no one is buying truelove chocolate or rocksalt for 100 mil. I don't get it...

I had Utsusemi Ichi in my Bazaar for 1,000,000 gil. I only put things there for that much, because I don't want to drop it by accident, nor do I want people to buy it.

Some people put signed items there as a 'dedication' for friends who have left the game or significant others.

Finally, some people do it because they don't want to see the "linkshell dot" above their name.
I remember once I put one byne bills in my bazaar for 600k each and someone bought 13 of them :D
 Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan
Leonardo da Clippi
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan 2011-01-23 18:08:59  
My pet peeve is: Shinryu [Do you need it?] 1/??, you can't have more than two digits in there, at least make it 1/? or 1/6 D; or ***like that. ~.~
[+]
 Valefor.Nyota
サーバ: Valefor
user: Nyota21
By Valefor.Nyota 2011-01-23 18:12:54  
Asura.Karbuncle said:
Alexander.Tidusblitz said:
Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
Alexander.Tidusblitz said:
People full timing twilight helm and mail. Yes its good WS gear. dont TP in it.
If I had twilight mail I'd be tping in it. Blows away many previous pieces for both tp and ws.

You are right about the helm though

Im not sure what job you have, but all the jobs that can use twilight can use a haste body too

Edit: wait does sam?

I cap haste on WAR with just W.turb, Timarli Dastamas, Blitz,Goading, +2legs, +1 Feet. Leaving my body free to use w/e i like.

Its Twilight Mail right now, Cause theres nothing better for me right now. (Except +2 body and/or Askar for the Store TP if you're not getting 6/5-hit another way)

But not the helm >.O! So at least one of the jobs can cap haste without Body D:.

Also, My Pet peeve?

*** Dancer's Soloing mobs. I know, "QQ more", this is a QQ Thread, I hate nothing more than watching a DNC take 30 minutes to solo some mob with people standing around them (All of them are praying the DNC dies btw) while it widdles its HP from 100% to 0% without procing a single weakness, essentially wasting the mob just for the sake of "yay, i can solo it! look at me!"

BIG *** DEAL, So can half the other game! get some *** friends and at least try to proc yellow if You're after Seals! Red if you're after the KI! and Blue if you're after the drop!

/nerdrage.

its a QQ Thread! blow me ;; i can rage if i want.

Really, is a soloing dnc really that big of a deal? Why not just offer to help for a faster kill, they're most likely soloing because no will help them anyway. Has nothing to do with arrogance, it's getting ***done yourself instead of sitting around waiting/shouting for help.

Also, pet peeve of mine, groups that sit around waiting for me to die while I'm soloing NMs.
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 ... 19 20 21