In Game Pet Peeves.

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » In game pet peeves.
In game pet peeves.
First Page 2 3 ... 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21
 Caitsith.Judaine
サーバ: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: Judaine
By Caitsith.Judaine 2011-01-25 17:23:13  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
ohgod. i forgot my other pet peeve.
people that don't use macros or gearswap and won't do it even if you set it all up for them.

I use macros for most of my stuff, but sometimes I don't use macros just to keep myself into the game and not bored <_<;
 Ramuh.Vinvv
サーバ: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-01-25 17:31:50  
Caitsith.Judaine said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
people that don't use macros or gearswap and won't do it even if you set it all up for them.

I use macros for most of my stuff, but sometimes I don't use macros just to keep myself into the game and not bored <_<;
for me it really depends what i'm doing and if i need to gearswap or not.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Quetzalcoatl.Moonsshadow
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Moonsshadow 2011-01-25 17:55:48  
Sylph.Hyphy said:
People that play bard anything and have macros for every song thing they sing do in party chat*

I pull out my /tell <idiot> "I'm swinging my sword at <t>" macro for these people.

Siren.Kunimatsu
サーバ: Siren
user: Kunimatsu
By Siren.Kunimatsu 2011-01-25 17:57:39  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Caitsith.Judaine said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:

for me it really depends what i'm doing and if i need to gearswap or not.

I had an amazing convo with someone who tried saying macros and gearswaps are elitist, wish I screenshotted it.

One of my many pet peeves: people who instead of listening to constructive critisism/advice about a job and try consider it, they do the equivalent of sticking their fingers in their ears screaming LALALALALALA, and try make you out to be elitist for just trying to help.

Especially if they're the ones that asked a gear/job question first.
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-01-25 18:00:22  
Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:

So edgy Vin.
all-day everyday my metal friend.
 Asura.Djcarlos
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Djcarlos 2011-01-25 18:08:31  
when people put their "own" name after /pst. Like we would be confused to not /t the person who /sh'd.
Djcarlos: Blah Blah (do you need it?) 1/? pst djcarlos

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-01-25 18:16:24  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:

So edgy Vin.
all-day everyday my metal friend.

What would you do if you weren't so edgy Vin? Sell cookies to seniors?
cookies?
not cookies. Metamucil dawg.
 Fenrir.Skarwind
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2011-01-25 18:17:40  
My pet peeve is that beast pets always de-charm at the worst times x_x

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Fenrir.Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2011-01-25 18:26:45  
Fenrir.Skarwind said:

We are in 2011.

All my jobs are merited, I need to abyssea leech something that would require no skill ups what so ever D:

Edit: No ***on the year, srsly.
 Quetzalcoatl.Moonsshadow
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Moonsshadow 2011-01-25 18:29:58  
People shouting for missions/NMs/xp alliances and are /anon. Why?
 Cerberus.Sonoma
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Sonoma76
By Cerberus.Sonoma 2011-01-25 18:36:26  
1.) People that think they are above all others in this game, who will ignore you just cause they judge you by your gear. Like they got everything they have solo.

2.) People that have to correct you for every word you spell wrong in this game, I mean wtf does it matter if we don't spell the word right or we abbreviate ours words?? 9/10 times you all know wtf we are saying here. It's a dam game, we're not here taking a spelling test.

3.) People that use other people to get what they want and pretend that you don't exist after wards. That pisses me off hard core.

4.) When other people judge you from your shouts asking for help, it's like they expect you to have friends that will help you in this game like they do and piss and moan about how easy it was/is to get certain items in this game. Just cause it was easy for you, doesn't mean it will be easy for us.

5.) HATERS! People that hate on others just to be haters, especially the people that already have everything in this game and just hate on you to hate, or people that hate on you for not playing the job they way is should be played, or who can't solo certain mobs on certain jobs....

People can be too hard core about this game, I've done it time to time as well, but I try and catch myself and try to realize that everyone on here are real people.... None of you people on this game well at least 99.99% have had some help along the way in this game... Remember that when the next time you see someone asking for help, and you piss and moan about it.

That's my 2cents worth... I'm done, lol. I'm sure there's a lot of people that will gang bang my words here... oh well.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2011-01-25 18:37:54  
Cerberus.Sonoma said:
1.) People that think they are above all others in this game, who will ignore you just cause they judge you by your gear. Like they got everything they have solo.

2.) People that have to correct you for every word you spell wrong in this game, I mean wtf does it matter if we don't spell the word right or we abbreviate ours words?? 9/10 times you all know wtf we are saying here. It's a damn game, we're not here taking a spelling test.

3.) People that use other people to get what they want and pretend that you don't exist after wards. That pisses me off hard core.

4.) When other people judge you from your shouts asking for help, it's like they expect you to have friends that will help you in this game like they do and piss and moan about how easy it was/is to get certain items in this game. Just cause it was easy for you, doesn't mean it will be easy for us.

5.) HATERS! People that hate on others just to be haters, especially the people that already have everything in this game and just hate on you to hate, or people that hate on you for not playing the job they way is should be played, or who can't solo certain mobs on certain jobs....

People can be too hard core about this game, I've done it time to time as well, but I try and catch myself and try to realize that everyone on here are real people.... None of you people on this game well at least 99.99% have had some help along the way in this game... Remember that when the next time you see someone asking for help, and you piss and moan about it.

That's my 2cents worth... I'm done, lol. I'm sure there's a lot of people that will gang bang my words here... oh well.

Sorry, I had to >.>
[+]
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2011-01-25 18:40:21  
When I'm running through Upper Jeuno to the WG warp guy and I hit the ONE spot in the whole gd zone that's a little glitchy thing. You know the place that pops up and stops you dead in your tracks and you have to spin all around to gtfo of it? Yeah, that PoS. The *** is up with that?
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-01-25 18:42:02  
Cerberus.Sonoma said:

2.) People that have to correct you for every word you spell wrong in this game, I mean wtf does it matter if we don't spell the word right or we abbreviate ours words?? 9/10 times you all know wtf we are saying here. It's a dam game, we're not here taking a spelling test.

ffxiah forum is not the game though :P
but i guess you could argue that ffxiah is a game in an of itself.
i don't think i've really experienced much of what you mentioned IN GAME though.
just had to go and check if you were from lolsura for it to make more sense.
maybe i'm just too antisocial in game and don't make spelling errors for people to correct...eh.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Obliske
user: obliske
By Asura.Obliske 2011-01-25 20:12:17  
people that ask for (insert NM,armor,etc here) in shout, instead of just shouting for ppl and do it themselves
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2011-01-25 20:18:22  
Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
Asura.Bluespoons said:
When I'm running through Upper Jeuno to the WG warp guy and I hit the ONE spot in the whole gd zone that's a little glitchy thing. You know the place that pops up and stops you dead in your tracks and you have to spin all around to gtfo of it? Yeah, that PoS. The *** is up with that?
I've always wondered about that, they could srsly make some kindof black hole cutscene for that and add an expansion or something. I used to think I was running into invisible people there as a newb lol

The first time I ever hit it, I thought I broke something lol.
 Leviathan.Niniann
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Ninian
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-01-25 20:27:17  
Asura.Bluespoons said:
Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
Asura.Bluespoons said:
I've always wondered about that, they could srsly make some kindof black hole cutscene for that and add an expansion or something. I used to think I was running into invisible people there as a newb lol

The first time I ever hit it, I thought I broke something lol.

There's one in Tavnazia too, and Divine Might, the whole bottom part, there's like 20 of those. Makes kiting a pain in the ***. D:
 Fenrir.Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2011-01-25 21:48:51  
Fenrir.Skarwind said:
Fenrir.Skarwind said:

We are in 2011.

All my jobs are merited, I need to abyssea leech something that would require no skill ups what so ever D:

Nothing is charmed anymore.

Levels 1-30 Says Hi :)
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-01-25 21:53:01  
Fenrir.Skarwind said:
Fenrir.Skarwind said:
Fenrir.Skarwind said:

We are in 2011.

Can you ask level 1-30 how they are doing?
I don't get to see them very often anymore so it's nice to check in every once in a while.
 Fenrir.Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2011-01-25 21:55:22  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Fenrir.Skarwind said:
Fenrir.Skarwind said:
Fenrir.Skarwind said:

We are in 2011.

Can you ask level 1-30 how they are doing?
I don't get to see them very often anymore so it's nice to check in every once in a while.

Honestly, I seen like 1-2 people that level in a zone. It's pretty painful when your used to Abyssea. Its gonna be good when you can spam FoV with no limit.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-01-25 21:57:09  
Fenrir.Skarwind said:
Honestly, I seen like 1-2 people that level in a zone. It's pretty painful when your used to Abyssea. Its gonna be good when you can spam FoV with no limit.
I'm excited about that.
Probably one of my favorite update announcements for old content yet.
 Asura.Silvaria
By Asura.Silvaria 2011-01-25 22:01:04  
My TOTAL pet peeve is people who examine me, out-of-the-blue, and then feel the need to make some derogatory comment about my gear, A) as if they have a clue as to WHY I'm wearing whatever it is that I'm wearing, and B) as if their opinion means ANYTHING at all to me.

[+]
By Rustytiger 2011-01-25 22:12:27  
Rustytiger said:
Rustytiger said:
4: talking "net speak", "Leet speak" whatever the hell you want to call it. It doens't bother me too much now since I've had people help me translate it
Fail.

Hey whatever man. Doesn't bother me a bit, fail or otherwise. I was making a joke out of it anyway. Sue me for having a sense of humor lol

Sense of humor? What is that? I know not of this sense of humor you speak of.

The type of humor I have where I look at this kind of thing with such dogged jesting :-P This is a game after all ;)
By Rustytiger 2011-01-25 22:19:31  
Asura.Silvaria said:
My TOTAL pet peeve is people who examine me, out-of-the-blue, and then feel the need to make some derogatory comment about my gear, A) as if they have a clue as to WHY I'm wearing whatever it is that I'm wearing, and B) as if their opinion means ANYTHING at all to me.

The meticulous roasting towards a person of ones gear is the hallmark of Tyra Banks herself and other fashion models out there.

But wait, just a moment; I do not see any FFXI reality TV shows out there much less a catwalk for fanatical gear junkies number crunching someone's gear like an episode of Star Trek.

To summarize I wouldn't worry about it. Besides there is a filter for alliviete the "xxx-examines you" text that comes up.
[+]
 Cerberus.Nutt
サーバ: Cerberus
user: zuriel
By Cerberus.Nutt 2011-01-25 22:36:47  
Asura.Silvaria said:

Oh, just ask them for gil!! They'll leave you alone then.

Which brings me to another Pet Peeve:

~People who examine me and don't say hello or comment. I'll even take an emote.

~People who repeatedly examine me.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21