users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Lakshmi » Killing your Sobek
Killing your Sobek
 Lakshmi.Aurilius
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Aurilius
By Lakshmi.Aurilius 2011-01-19 13:30:49  
I am after balance cards. To speed up this process, I will kill anyone's sobek that needs it killed in return for the one balance card he can potentially drop.

I am currently 17/20 on +2 legs and attempting to wrap the zone up and move on to Attowha.

So if you have a Sobek pop set and do not have the means to kill it, but want the stones, hit me up.

You can bring your own yellow squad if you want, but I will be killing it with my WHM and MNK.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-01-19 13:33:07  
I'm disappointed now... I didn't notice the server, thought this was going to be a lol thread in reply to this :(
[+]
 Lakshmi.Aurilius
By Lakshmi.Aurilius 2011-01-19 13:35:03  
I thought about it when I was creating the name, but I went with the title anyway.

Sadly this is a legit thread. Sorry to disappoint.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
サーバ: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-01-19 13:39:32  
Lakshmi.Aurilius said:
I am after balance cards. To speed up this process, I will kill anyone's sobek that needs it killed in return for the one balance card he can potentially drop.

I am currently 17/20 on +2 legs and attempting to wrap the zone up and move on to Attowha.

So if you have a Sobek pop set and do not have the means to kill it, but want the stones, hit me up.

You can bring your own yellow squad if you want, but I will be killing it with my WHM and MNK.
Gl on getting your cards w/o grellow, lol.
 Lakshmi.Aurilius
By Lakshmi.Aurilius 2011-01-19 13:42:39  
I typically kill NMs on light and dark day with my white mage and cover my own yellow. The idea is for the popper to cover their own yellow.

But to counter your response, if I was going to cover my own yellow don't you think I would just kill the Tier 3 VNM and get 2-3 cards instead of one?

Exactly.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Aurilius
By Lakshmi.Aurilius 2011-01-19 13:49:23  
I forgot to mention. To anyone interested, please PM me on here. I am currently at work but still logged into the game at home, so a tell sent to me might get missed.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Kimble
By Sylph.Kimble 2011-01-19 13:53:53  
The off item on nms seems to be affected by TH more than yellow.

Noticed when we proc yellow and no TH we usually dont see the off item.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-01-19 13:55:40  
Lakshmi.Aurilius said:
I typically kill NMs on light and dark day with my white mage and cover my own yellow. The idea is for the popper to cover their own yellow.

But to counter your response, if I was going to cover my own yellow don't you think I would just kill the Tier 3 VNM and get 2-3 cards instead of one?

Exactly.
Why don't you then?
 Lakshmi.Aurilius
By Lakshmi.Aurilius 2011-01-19 13:59:06  
Look at my title under my name chief. I am currently killing VNMs as well. However the upgrade on the abyssite is horrendous and I don't have a ***ton of play time. Thus the reason I am offering to do this for people without the means to kill it themselves.

Also, I don't know if you've ever tried Tristitia dual box MNK and WHM, but it's not fun in the least bit.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-01-19 14:07:12  
I don't see how people wouldn't have the means to kill Sobek, but w/e, more power to you.