Optimal Gear TP
 Carbuncle.Shokox
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: Shokox
By Carbuncle.Shokox 2011-05-04 08:38:18  
Odin.Upbeat said:
Carbuncle.Shokox said:
Had to swap out cuz I was reading the STP incorrectly, but this seems to be a good set up and something similar to what I'm going for:

Reaches 4-hit with /SAM.

This will change if Crimson/Blood hands are able to have STP augmented on them.

Awesome! Aside from Rose Strap I already have all of that stuff. Do you have any idea on what to use for a Coronach set?

Unfortunately I haven't been able to talk to a friend of mine yet on something for for Coronach, but researching around on these forums, it seems a mix of DEX/AGI is decent (outside of someone who had a STR build in his/her profile). So I made a mock up set about a week ago:

STR/AGI Anwig if no Maat's Cap. I'm sure this could be optimized well, so take this set with some salt.
 Cerberus.Kvazz
サーバ: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2011-05-04 08:48:35  
Carbuncle.Shokox said:
Odin.Upbeat said:
Carbuncle.Shokox said:
Had to swap out cuz I was reading the STP incorrectly, but this seems to be a good set up and something similar to what I'm going for:

Reaches 4-hit with /SAM.

Awesome! Aside from Rose Strap I already have all of that stuff. Do you have any idea on what to use for a Coronach set?

Unfortunately I haven't been able to talk to a friend of mine yet on something for for Coronach, but researching around on these forums, it seems a mix of DEX/AGI is decent (outside of someone who had a STR build in his/her profile). So I made a mock up set about a week ago:

STR/AGI Anwig if no Maat's Cap. I'm sure this could be optimized well, so take this set with some salt.

would'nt loki be great for coronach?
 Carbuncle.Shokox
By Carbuncle.Shokox 2011-05-04 08:51:00  
Yeah, that's one of the questions I had for my friend actually. If Loki's was better than Caban+1, assuming the Velocity Shot boost. Hopefully he's online today or someone with Anni here will answer.
 Cerberus.Kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2011-05-04 08:53:56  
Carbuncle.Shokox said:
Yeah, that's one of the questions I had for my friend actually. If Loki's was better than Caban+1, assuming the Velocity Shot boost. Hopefully he's online today or someone with Anni here will answer.

Somehow I totally overlooked the velocity shot part on the body >_<
Guess Loki is better whan angon is on >_>
 Carbuncle.Shokox
By Carbuncle.Shokox 2011-05-04 08:56:18  
Cerberus.Kvazz said:
Carbuncle.Shokox said:

<.<
 Cerberus.Kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2011-05-04 08:56:54  
Carbuncle.Shokox said:
Cerberus.Kvazz said:
Carbuncle.Shokox said:

<.<

<_>
 Bahamut.Serj
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2011-05-04 11:11:40  
I forgot to add in bullets. Derp.

Ignore me.
 Phoenix.Deboro
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Deboro
By Phoenix.Deboro 2011-05-06 02:13:55  
Cerberus.Kvazz said:
Carbuncle.Shokox said:
Odin.Upbeat said:
Carbuncle.Shokox said:

Reaches 4-hit with /SAM.

would'nt loki be great for coronach?
Btw the set you posted is no-where near a 4hit. your only getting 22.4 tp per hit with your gear.

and your a total of 17 stp short of getting a 4hit.
 Fenrir.Enternius
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Enternius
By Fenrir.Enternius 2011-05-06 02:25:51  
You forgot to add the ammo delay. 822 delay rather than 582.
[+]
 Odin.Upbeat
サーバ: Odin
user: Upbeat
By Odin.Upbeat 2011-05-06 15:41:15  
So this is what I'm planning to use so far:
TP:
I know Rose Strap would be better than Goading belt. However I don't have the rank to buy that, and probably won't for a few weeks.

Coronach:

Any suggestions, or changes I should make? aside from Rose Strap of course.

I guess I could drop out Bellona's ring for a Hoard Ring, and keep Impulse belt on. Which sounds better Impulse for Goading, or Bellona's for Hoard.
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2011-05-06 15:43:45  
Odin.Upbeat said:
So this is what I'm planning to use so far:
TP:
I know Rose Strap would be better than Goading belt. However I don't have the rank to buy that, and probably won't for a few weeks.

Coronach:

Any suggestions, or changes I should make? aside from Rose Strap of course.

I guess I could drop out Bellona's ring for a Hoard Ring, and keep Impulse belt on. Which sounds better Impulse for Goading, or Bellona's for Hoard.

I'm pretty sure you can open in impulse and switch to goading before it lands and get the stp bonus. The only problem is when rapid shot procs, and that would mess up tp gain methinks.

Btw your rajas ring is on the wrong side!
 Odin.Upbeat
サーバ: Odin
user: Upbeat
By Odin.Upbeat 2011-05-06 15:46:22  
Leviathan.Hohenheim said:
Btw your rajas ring is on the wrong side!

Really? I always knew it was Brutal left Suppa right. Didn't know Rajas also had a side.
 Phoenix.Deboro
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Deboro
By Phoenix.Deboro 2011-05-06 15:50:20  
Fenrir.Enternius said:
your kidding right? Bullet delay doesnt do anything, and its pretty easy to test / prove that.
 Asura.Nyaarye
サーバ: Asura
user: Nyaarye
By Asura.Nyaarye 2011-05-06 16:12:11  
Phoenix.Deboro said:
Fenrir.Enternius said:
your kidding right? Bullet delay doesnt do anything, and its pretty easy to test / prove that.

It is indeed quite easy to prove that bullet delay does affect your tp/hit. At 822 delay (Armageddon + most bullets) your base tp will be 16.6/hit without any store TP.
[+]