users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » Abyssea » Exit/Enter Abyssea = Crash 20% of the time
Exit/Enter Abyssea = Crash 20% of the time
 Bahamut.Bojack
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Bojack316
By Bahamut.Bojack 2011-01-13 20:13:06  
Anyone else have this problem? It happens to my GF a lot. 20% of the time may not seem like a lot, but going in an out for quests it gets pretty damn annoying lol.

She plays on PS3, and I play on PC. It never happens to me.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
サーバ: Titan
user: batboy267
By Titan.Darkwizardzin 2011-01-13 20:48:02  
Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Bahamut.Bojack said:
Anyone else have this problem? It happens to my GF a lot. 20% of the time may not seem like a lot, but going in an out for quests it gets pretty damn annoying lol. She plays on PS3, and I play on PC. It never happens to me.
LolFFXIonPS3

You gave the answer to your problem in your OP by the way.
Maybe he's just seeing if other PC players are having this problem. Basing the problem based on only 1 variable isn't very intelligent.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-01-13 21:06:03  
I crash a lot during bastion :/ its my dumb .dat files one must be corrupt but I don't wanna erase them all by file checking..
 Phoenix.Coldcheese
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Coldcheese 2011-01-13 21:32:36  
This happens to me alot also on my ps3, as well as a whole lot of stupid DNAS authentication errors all the time. It's pretty upsetting sence I don't have any othe means of playing so I think it's just a ps2/3 problem

Coldcheese Phoenix
By Tejx2 2011-01-13 22:06:12  
It's a PS3 problem. Back when I used to play on PS3, everytime I traded a silver coin to the warp Taru in Whitegate, instant freeze up. Same thing with using the Nyzul Isle transporter. I called SE and they blamed it on the PS3 running a PS2 game. Made sense because if I did play on PS2 or my PC, it never happened. If you call them, they will tell you that you need to open some ports on your PS3. It won't work. By all means, open them, but it won't help the problem.