users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Twilight Scythe
Twilight Scythe
 Cerberus.Jiriya
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: jiriya
By Cerberus.Jiriya 2011-01-09 19:28:53  
I'm not sure if this has already asked (haven't seen on the forums, or I'm too high to see) but the additional effect on Twilight Scythe, does it proc on any mob or is it situational? I don't feel like leveling DRK again if i can't one shot jesus..
[+]
 Alexander.Tidusblitz
サーバ: Alexander
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2011-01-09 19:36:22  
Cant proc on NMs, Proc rate depends on the toughness of the mob, already been a thread.
 Cerberus.Jiriya
By Cerberus.Jiriya 2011-01-09 19:38:34  
Alexander.Tidusblitz said:
Cant proc on NMs, Proc rate depends on the toughness of the mob, already been a thread.
ok i figured that what it was gonna be, thanks. yea i completely missed the thread about this.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Khimaira
サーバ: Shiva
user: Sindri
By Shiva.Khimaira 2011-01-09 19:51:14  
I've never heard that it cannot proc on NMs, and I have heard it's proc'd on Shinryu before. Unconfirmed though, but logic would dictate that it can proc with a low rate on NMs.
 Cerberus.Jiriya
By Cerberus.Jiriya 2011-01-09 19:51:23  
Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
The original twilight scythe thread I made is like 5 down from the top of the first page in the drk knight forum, how high are you? : p

Apparently Shinryu is weak to this scythe and it's effect but I haven't confirmed
high enough to wanna level drk to 90 lol but that's cool i guess i wont waste my time if that's the only nm it'll proc on. thats a waste of time if you kill it quick on accident lol
 Alexander.Tidusblitz
サーバ: Alexander
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2011-01-09 20:05:04  
Shiva.Khimaira said:
I've never heard that it cannot proc on NMs, and I have heard it's proc'd on Shinryu before. Unconfirmed though, but logic would dictate that it can proc with a low rate on NMs.

Ive used it in countless Dynamis and Abyssea runs since i got it. Obviously i cant say for 100% sure, but out of a billion dyna mobs and abyssea NMs, its never proc'd on anything with the "Impossible to Gauge" title. And it isnt a small sample size, maybe 6 dynamis with at least 200 mobs fought each.
 Fairy.Kaoz
サーバ: Fairy
user: Loswa
By Fairy.Kaoz 2011-01-09 20:07:05  
http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/16639/twilight-scythe/