Main Post For Best Build Kite/magic Solo Aby NM

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Blue Mage » Main Post for Best Build Kite/magic solo Aby NM
Main Post for Best Build Kite/magic solo Aby NM
 Ragnarok.Kingx
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: kingx
By Ragnarok.Kingx 2011-01-09 06:47:34  
Hello anybody can help me on any strategy + equips/ spells setup for attempt on solo Nms of abyssea? Anybody know good drops for farm seal +1? The orobon Have good drop on the legs but the others piece?thx
 Asura.Nalien
サーバ: Asura
user: juro
By Asura.Nalien 2011-01-09 07:22:34  
 Fenrir.Curty
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Curty
By Fenrir.Curty 2011-01-09 07:31:14  
You sir are a hot mess.

+1 Legs easiest solo is Asanabosama. Take him to the corner of frigate birds where there is a L-shaped structure of walls. Easy to kite/pin him around there.

+1 Head easiest solo is Whiro. Take him back to big rock near conflux 5 and kite him around there. Magnetic Cloud gravity sticks easily.

I am unsure if any of the +1 feet NMs can be soloed because I never spent time in that zone.

As for killing them.. main thing you do is run around and then when actnic burst timer is up.. Actnic Burst> Quad Continuum> Disservment> Head Butt> run around and kite again is my preferred method. Atma of ambition helps because of refresh and movement speed, and atma of Voracious Violet is probably the best DD atma for this method as you should obviously use Chain Affinity when it is available.

Battery Charge and Magic Fruit are useful to use when you gain some distance. Also make sure to keep shadows up at 3 when you are kiting.

Good Luck
 Ragnarok.Kingx
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: kingx
By Ragnarok.Kingx 2011-01-09 15:15:57  
thx so much for the details on kite kill.. Can also try to kite/kill which new spell/old spell magic? and there is any NM for head seal i can solo?
 Bahamut.Dasva
サーバ: Bahamut
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-01-09 15:21:22  
I'd put oboron easier than bat. I mean you could probably set up a looping regurgitation maccro and go afk till it dies lol. Much easier pull too. Not to mention it's 1/2 the pop for another easy to solo NM for +2 items.

The bomb might be soloable for +1 feet... but the other 2 nms kinda suck period solo or not.