Caitsith.Amonk
サーバ: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: Amonk
By Caitsith.Amonk 2011-02-10 16:16:53  
Cannot crit, cannot DA.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [186 days between previous and next post]
By Otomis 2011-08-16 03:47:01  

I was playing with the idea of this on my mnk, I used /war. after further thinking about it and finding this forum I am thinking of going back /Sam and not just using normal DD gear but rather WS specific gear for the WS. I was doing from 1600-1800 with just atma alone and ws in my haste gear.

I have a great feeling that the 2k AOE will be easily obtainable with Mnk/Sam and using item set above.

I would like for us Mnks to put our heads together and think how we can perfect this Cataclysm thing (*^.^*)
 Carbuncle.Grandthief
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Grandthief 2011-08-16 04:02:21  
Otomis said: »

I was playing with the idea of this on my mnk, I used /war. after further thinking about it and finding this forum I am thinking of going back /Sam and not just using normal DD gear but rather WS specific gear for the WS. I was doing from 1600-1800 with just atma alone and ws in my haste gear.

I have a great feeling that the 2k AOE will be easily obtainable with Mnk/Sam and using item set above.

I would like for us Mnks to put our heads together and think how we can perfect this Cataclysm thing (*^.^*)
Can start with reading the first bit of the thread, not using Atheling, Hands, possibly belt and then go out and test it. Then post your findings.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Sylph.Elgorian
サーバ: Sylph
user: Elgorian
By Sylph.Elgorian 2011-08-16 19:25:43  
would swap the grip for int uhh snow sachet over that?
Pluto's Staff....

But yeah.... it's all in the OP..
 Fenrir.Demomo
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Skyline
By Fenrir.Demomo 2011-08-28 02:01:39  

Been using this for awhile, doing expansions for mule so redoing head/body/legs to mab+4 for fun. Unsure of back/waist to use honestly, assume both would need to be augments. On drinks depending on mobs it will do 2800-3200 consistantly, usually enough to two shot with the said atma combo in the first post. And Im too lazy to carry a grip for 1 INT, honestly.
 Sylph.Elgorian
By Sylph.Elgorian 2011-08-28 03:33:55  
I only avg 1.8k~2k with mine, usually just take stuff off my blm mnk can wear /shrug

Best cape I see is Federal Army Mantle outside of something augmented.

Dno about Hachi saw you were re-doing, but here some decent pants Sangoma Lappa I don't really rely on the STR mod much, I find the MAB/Int to do more. Though considering the STR/INT mod Kirin's would maybe win over an augmented MAB body... dno.
 Lakshmi.Vlorsutes
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Vlorsutes
By Lakshmi.Vlorsutes 2011-08-28 05:30:46  
Otomis said: »

Besides the points that the others have made, I'd suggest avoiding Icesoul Rings, since it's modded by STR and INT and Icesoul Rings have -3 STR on them. You'd be better off using Pyrosoul or properly augmented Demon's or Diamond Rings over those.
 Fenrir.Demomo
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Skyline
By Fenrir.Demomo 2011-08-28 10:41:38  
Sylph.Elgorian said: »
Dno about Hachi saw you were re-doing, but here some decent pants Sangoma Lappa I don't really rely on the STR mod much, I find the MAB/Int to do more. Though considering the STR/INT mod Kirin's would maybe win over an augmented MAB body... dno.

Yeah I've seen the 6 INT pants before but, INT and STR seem to do no where near what mab does to cata. head/legs/body atm are just things I have on me normally so to speak. Still in cleave kon all day mode so can do a couple tests of how bad losing 4 MAB effects damage (remove rings) vs how bad losing 10 str/10int effects damage, but, after ditching spiral/int ring in favor of 2 mab+2, I can almost gaurentee osode will lose vs 4 mab.
 Sylph.Elgorian
By Sylph.Elgorian 2011-08-30 16:57:57  
Wouldn't you be drawing some ammount of MAB from the 10 int though (as well as macc)? Not sure if you'd be going over or matching the mobs INT as MNK. Granted it's abyssea, you probbaly can in which case the MAB prolly will win out.