users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » Abyssea » quest "The Egg Enthusiast" problem
quest "The Egg Enthusiast" problem
 Ifrit.Maddii
サーバ: Ifrit
Game: FFXI
user: Maddi
By Ifrit.Maddii 2011-01-05 06:55:48  
hello, id have a question about the quest "The Egg Entuasiast" in Abby Grauberg, since its supposed to drop blm body seals which i need.

after doing it 20 times without any seals drop at all, i was wondering if i do anything wrong?
at first i always went to the earthly mound at H-8, after some futile tries i chose the one at J-6 since its a bit nearer. i also tried clicking two on one run, but only got key item from the first in that case, second doing nothing then.

am i doing something wrong, or is the drop rate on that quest just absurdly low?
By Kaup 2011-01-05 11:17:17  
I have been doing the mound by the #3 conflux, and yes the drop rate isn't great at all. I's say it's some where around 1/6 to 1/8 rate on getting a seal.

So far I'm 5/10 on BLM seals and have 2 RDM. I've also received too much NIN SAM and DRG which I tossed.
 Ifrit.Maddii
サーバ: Ifrit
user: Maddi
By Ifrit.Maddii 2011-01-05 13:04:47  
Kaup said:
I have been doing the mound by the #3 conflux, and yes the drop rate isn't great at all. I's say it's some where around 1/6 to 1/8 rate on getting a seal. So far I'm 5/10 on BLM seals and have 2 RDM. I've also received too much NIN SAM and DRG which I tossed.

thx, ill try that mound, dunno if it really changes something, id be happy with 1/8 lol, but im 0/18 so far
 Ragnarok.Beanz
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Beanz
By Ragnarok.Beanz 2011-01-08 04:06:55  
Droprate on J-10 seems to be better.
I was 0/8 on J-6, started doing J-10 and after 4 runs I had 1 Unkai and 1 Goetia.
Luck or average droprate over my 12 runs....