Off-hand Katana?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Ninja » Off-hand Katana?
Off-hand Katana?
 Caitsith.Albelnox
サーバ: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: Thoman1
By Caitsith.Albelnox 2011-01-05 00:43:22  
Bahamut.Serj said:
Lakshmi.Dkbutterflavah said:
says a war that uses perle gloves~ <3

** I'll stop now, ^^ just wanted to help some folks that wanted perspective on things, and sorry if I was upsetting some people. Just wanted to see how egotistic these internet warriors were ^^.

Sek, I'll try to use your advise <3

And you said you can count? Lies I say.

Here, I'll spoiler it for you

how bout. shut up. and stop looking like an idiot. cus.

edit: afk, showering. I want a full blown argument about how serj is HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE by the time i get back x.x.......

edit2: neuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you beat meh to it
 Bahamut.Serj
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2011-01-05 00:46:39  
Caitsith.Albelnox said:

edit: afk, showering. I want a full blown argument about how serj is HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE by the time i get back x.x.......

edit2: neuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you beat meh to it[/spoiler]

No u
 Caitsith.Albelnox
By Caitsith.Albelnox 2011-01-05 00:51:16  
Bahamut.Serj said:
Caitsith.Albelnox said:

No u

HA, you *** up ur spoilers. (afk for real now)
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2011-01-05 00:53:15  
Caitsith.Albelnox said:
Bahamut.Serj said:
Caitsith.Albelnox said:

No u

HA, you *** up ur spoilers. (afk for real now)

Yea, I messed with it a bit, then just said *** it. Too many spoilers for me to go and work that out ~_~
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
user: Troair
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2011-01-05 00:55:47  
Awwww man its one of these threads again. Jesus *** nuggets lol.

I like Hochomasamune paired with Loq earring for fast cast when /drk but that situation has died somewhat and I only use it for a choice few seal nms and bosses.

I'm working on a Kannagi myself. Ive decided to do so based on all my research into the SHEER DMG POTENTIAL of the katana. We're talking 5k hi with proper ws gear (loki's kaftan being ultimate at the moment for ws body on hi) and atmas, so 5k easy. That type of dmg output, there really is no need to worry about a eva sekka+2 in your offhand or a fast cast beauty such as Hochomasamune. Kamome would be my vote for CURRENT BEST OFFHAND FOR KANNAGI. I'm sure a sweeter offhand will present itself on the road to 99 which will trump Kamome. But for the moment, its Kamome. So all of you can stop bitching that it isnt.

Also wtf who is so desperate for the fast cast on hocho to argue otherwise? If you have kannagi you have +2 feet which means you already have a 5 shadow ni and 4 shadow ichi. I don't know about you guys but that right there, is *** ground breaking for ninja.

And wtf at Hochomasamune is for jin!? the 10 Dex to me was icing on a delicious cake. The fast cast is the reason behind Hochomasamune and why I spent a good 2 months working for it. Luckily getting it 1/5 after 5 blue !!s and no drop. Its my current main hand and will be till Kannagi is finished. If your into trials, I'd throw out the multihit 2-3 times katana for tp but I'm sure math might suggest that the kamome still comes out on top given the 8 acc and 8 attack and increase to critical hit.

But if you really want to know what i think would be a better offhand weapon? Twilight Knife. But the threads titled Offhand katana so I'll stay on top and avoid a derail.

Or you know Kagara is nice cus it has agi on it and thats Hi's main mod. But meh, I like Kamome.
 Caitsith.Albelnox
By Caitsith.Albelnox 2011-01-05 01:11:26  
Bahamut.Kaioshin said:
Awwww man its one of these threads again. Jesus *** nuggets lol.

I like Hochomasamune paired with Loq earring for fast cast when /drk but that situation has died somewhat and I only use it for a choice few seal nms and bosses.

I'm working on a Kannagi myself. Ive decided to do so based on all my research into the SHEER DMG POTENTIAL of the katana. We're talking 5k hi with proper ws gear (loki's kaftan being ultimate at the moment for ws body on hi) and atmas, so 5k easy. That type of dmg output, there really is no need to worry about a eva sekka+2 in your offhand or a fast cast beauty such as Hochomasamune. Kamome would be my vote for CURRENT BEST OFFHAND FOR KANNAGI. I'm sure a sweeter offhand will present itself on the road to 99 which will trump Kamome. But for the moment, its Kamome. So all of you can stop bitching that it isnt.

Also wtf who is so desperate for the fast cast on hocho to argue otherwise? If you have kannagi you have +2 feet which means you already have a 5 shadow ni and 4 shadow ichi. I don't know about you guys but that right there, is *** ground breaking for ninja.

And wtf at Hochomasamune is for jin!? the 10 Dex to me was icing on a delicious cake. The fast cast is the reason behind Hochomasamune and why I spent a good 2 months working for it. Luckily getting it 1/5 after 5 blue !!s and no drop. Its my current main hand and will be till Kannagi is finished. If your into trials, I'd throw out the multihit 2-3 times katana for tp but I'm sure math might suggest that the kamome still comes out on top given the 8 acc and 8 attack and increase to critical hit.

But if you really want to know what i think would be a better offhand weapon? Twilight Knife. But the threads titled Offhand katana so I'll stay on top and avoid a derail.

Or you know Kagara is nice cus it has agi on it and thats Hi's main mod. But meh, I like Kamome.

what is this!? not an arguement about how much of an idiot serj is!? dammit kaio, gowai.
By Serj 2011-01-05 01:27:00  
Huh...
 Caitsith.Albelnox
By Caitsith.Albelnox 2011-01-05 01:27:42  
Serj said:
Huh...

*** you, i found a smaller one. now getoff mah pictor

albelnox = albel nox

serj = not albel nox

getitrite
By Serj 2011-01-05 01:32:03  
Fine, gawd.
 Caitsith.Albelnox
By Caitsith.Albelnox 2011-01-05 01:33:36  
Serj said:
Fine, gawd.

kay, now i'm happy.

<3 how we completely derailed this thread.

also. bed now.

ps.my name > ur name
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2011-01-05 01:35:10  
Caitsith.Albelnox said:
Serj said:
Fine, gawd.

kay, now i'm happy.

also. bed now.

ps.my name > ur name

***, lemme get spicy in here now.
By Nemesio 2011-01-05 01:36:32  
Bahamut.Kaioshin said:

Please do not spread horribly incorrect rumors that Twilight Knife, or Kagara are even remotely close to the damage potential of Kamome.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Rinomaru
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Rinomaru 2011-01-05 01:37:03  
All i have is a AGI/eva Sekka+2 and Hocho , would twilight knife be good offhand for just farming mobs? (not NMs)
 Caitsith.Albelnox
By Caitsith.Albelnox 2011-01-05 01:39:36  
Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Bahamut.Serj said:
Caitsith.Albelnox said:
Serj said:
Fine, gawd.

kay, now i'm happy.

also. bed now.

ps.my name > ur name

What is this ***?! Did Serj's *** make a baby whale cry again?

yes. ; ;

/babywhalecriesincorner

(bed now. for real. [maybe])
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2011-01-05 01:41:31  
Nemesio said:
Bahamut.Kaioshin said:

Please do not spread horribly incorrect rumors that Twilight Knife, or Kagara are even remotely close to the damage potential of Kamome.

Depends, if you're using SS kamome does nothing and twilight would be much better.

Bahamut.Serj said:
Caitsith.Albelnox said:
Serj said:
Fine, gawd.

kay, now i'm happy.

also. bed now.

ps.my name > ur name

O_______o
 Caitsith.Albelnox
By Caitsith.Albelnox 2011-01-05 01:44:04  
Bahamut.Serj said:
Nemesio said:
Bahamut.Kaioshin said:

Depends, if you're using SS kamome does nothing and twilight would be much better.

Bahamut.Serj said:
Caitsith.Albelnox said:
Serj said:
Fine, gawd.

kay, now i'm happy.

also. bed now.

ps.my name > ur name

O_______o

BUT I THOUGHT SS SHOULD NEVER BE USED!? WUTCHU SAYIN BRUH

(for everyone who's like wut.... serj says i should never use SS kthx)
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2011-01-05 01:45:35  
It has its uses. I'd hardly ever use it on mnk, but nin doesn't get the same comfort zone with their hp.
 Caitsith.Albelnox
By Caitsith.Albelnox 2011-01-05 01:47:23  
Bahamut.Serj said:
It has its uses. I'd hardly ever use it on mnk, but nin doesn't get the same comfort zone with their hp.

jasdlfjlsajflsadfj hi2uwhatdrevinsays (or now albel, w/e) but still.

anyway. BED NAO. SERIOUSLY
By Serj 2011-01-05 01:48:37  
Caitsith.Albelnox said:
Bahamut.Serj said:

It was in response to you? I almost never say never to anything ever!
 Caitsith.Albelnox
By Caitsith.Albelnox 2011-01-05 01:50:15  
Serj said:
Caitsith.Albelnox said:
Bahamut.Serj said:

It was in response to you? I almost never say never to anything ever!

yes. you. do. STOP RESPONDING IM GOING TO BED. MSN/TEXT ME IF YOU CARE TO ARGUE WITH ME (YOU'LL LOSE, I'M RIGHT), BUT IM SLEEPING

KBAI
 Alexander.Luwu
サーバ: Alexander
By Alexander.Luwu 2011-01-05 01:51:46  
@Albelnox you're avatar what game is he from i forgot sorry its off-subject >.>

Post deleted by User.
 Caitsith.Albelnox
By Caitsith.Albelnox 2011-01-05 01:52:39  
Alexander.Luwu said:
@Albelnox you're avatar what game is he from i forgot sorry its off-subject >.>

1. everything's off subject right now.

2. the character is Albel Nox, from star ocean lol. 'tis serj's anon account's avatar now too.
 Caitsith.Albelnox
By Caitsith.Albelnox 2011-01-05 01:53:21  
You guys are a bunch of noobs. Off hand Hocho. Being the most expensive katana on the AH means it is the best off hand weapon.

you're completely right. and this is totally what i do.

JDASFLJDSAFKLJSAFKLJA BED NAO. KBAI
 Alexander.Luwu
By Alexander.Luwu 2011-01-05 01:56:09  
ahh i remmeber now i use play that game i liked him better then the main charcter XD

Post deleted by User.
By Serj 2011-01-05 02:00:49  
Alexander.Luwu said:
ahh i remmeber now i use play that game i liked him better then the main charcter XD

Fayt was meh ._. Cliff and Albel are totally the cool ones >_>
 Alexander.Luwu
By Alexander.Luwu 2011-01-05 02:03:16  
lol I agree they were the true heros >=O

Post deleted by User.