Fields Of Abyssea

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » Abyssea » fields of abyssea
fields of abyssea
By hyuran 2011-01-02 13:49:56  
has anyone found "real" party camps yet? has anyone else been getting wore out on all the fields of valor abyssea hybred zerg fest so called parties? surely there has tobe someone that has gone out looking for "the dunes","qufim", and areas where you can party with a traditional party, you know with a tank, healers, support, and dd's?

do any of you remember what that is like? or am i the only one that finds it odd that nothing like that has been established as of yet. i enjoy the combat system a lot however all it seems like i do is fields of valor and abysea. where is that magic of coming up with a stratigy to overcome your enimy? hate midigation and well timed shield bashes/stunns to keep the mobs tp moves from killing you or your allies?

has final fantasy gone the way of the zerg? can party play be established? has it been established? or am i just tossing my money into a wishing well blindly? what makes a class a class in 14? seems to be just the weapon... only a few abilities are class only abilities setting out the "i want to play this class for this abilitie(s)"

if anyone has experimented with traditional party play can you please post where you camped, what leveles you were, what mobs you camped etc. i believe there is party play in this game somewhere its just being shunned for the abyssea zerg style play everyone seems to be gravitating towards.

party play where are you!? please open the door and turn on the light so that everyone can enjoy what you offer!
[+]
 Carbuncle.Battosaii
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: Battosaii
By Carbuncle.Battosaii 2011-01-02 14:26:01  
in abyssea - Altepa i fell cleave burned mandies we got up to 670 a kill and could pull up to 25 mandies on 1 pull 25x670= 16750 exp

so yea about 15-17k exp A PULL when you get going but it gets old fast took about 30min to get from 85-90 war with capped exp and 20 merits.
By hyuran 2011-01-02 14:50:54  
forgive me, i am refering to final fantasy 14 not 11. i failed to say that in my initial post. i am asking for traditional party camps in 14. the "abyssea" style party play currently in ff14 is growing dry stale and tasteless, im looking for that juicy steak with all the fixins, in terms of party play. something that i can sink my teeth into and walk away full... right now the "leve zerg" and "behest zerg" play styles is like stuffing your face with as many salteen crackers as you can in as little time as possible... it just leaves you parched thirsty for something more satisfying
By Unmei 2011-01-02 14:51:21  
go go tard thread *_*

Fyi R30+ you can't doing anything grind/leve for decent sp w/o tank/healers/dd set up
[+]
By hyuran 2011-01-02 15:43:02  
i fail to see how me asking about a traditional party set up other than a zerg set up is a "tard thread" as you say? however you say you can only do R30+ with a traditional party set up, however you give no more info than just what you posted... i have seen nothing that resembles a real party as of yet, and i am just simply asking for party camp info.

i realize that there are players out there that may have this info but choose not to say a word to keep it to them selves. i understand that there is a nice little trophy for being the only person that knows about something. i am just asking for info on something that is more than just zerg parties.

feel free to troll me and tell me how much of a "noob" or "sucky player" i am. i do not care, i just want to feel like my combat is more than a 1990's arcade button mash.
 Carbuncle.Kyofooyo
user: Kyofooyo
By Carbuncle.Kyofooyo 2011-01-02 15:47:44  
he is calling it a "tard thread" because plenty of other threads have beaten this subject like it's a dead horse. what he said was that traditional parties are the only viable option of exp after 30. it is of course possible to have a traditional party below 30, though they are more rare.
By hyuran 2011-01-02 16:54:37  
then i guess it truly is a hopeless cause to ask people for information about this game. it seems that nobody want to give any information out, and anyone asking for information gets nothing. please forgive me for even bringing up a subject that nobody wishes to talk about cause zerging is the bestest thing sense sliced bread...

[+]
 Carbuncle.Kyofooyo
user: Kyofooyo
By Carbuncle.Kyofooyo 2011-01-02 19:07:01  
it's not hopeless when you show signs of helping yourself before you ask for help.

what i meant is that there are plenty of threads which have answered your question. had you read a little and researched, then you would have found the information within probably 5 minutes. don't come whining on forums when the answers are readily available to you.

http://www.eorzeapedia.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10175

http://www.eorzeapedia.com/wiki/en/Leveling_Guide(Camps)

http://ffxiv.zam.com/forum.html?forum=152&mid=1286831975150948549#msg1288315838138363984

i found these within 2 minutes with a simple google search, "FFXIV party guide" or "FFXIV party camps"

now don't complain that no one helps the helpless.

EDIT: To any admin who reads this, this thread belongs in the XIV forums. if possible, please move it there.