users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Ranger » Impulse Belt
Impulse Belt
 Phoenix.Gerrott
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Gerrott
By Phoenix.Gerrott 2010-12-28 05:27:50  
Does anyone know the amount of Snapshot on it? I've been looking around and haven't come across it anywhere.. Thinking of moving from Scout's to this, but if its like 2% or something tiny, I don't know.
 Asura.Tamoa
サーバ: Asura
user: Tamoa
By Asura.Tamoa 2010-12-28 05:53:20  
A friend of mine (sadly he doesn't play anymore) did some testing with it and came to the conclusion it was 5%. Relic bow rng btw, very knowledgeable about his job and the game as a whole.
 Cerberus.Hiryo
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Hiryo
By Cerberus.Hiryo 2010-12-28 05:54:40  
Even if it wasn't 5%, some is better than none, right?
[+]
 Siren.Froggis
サーバ: Siren
user: Froggis
By Siren.Froggis 2010-12-28 08:29:50  
Snapshot is factored at the start of ranged attacks. That means any and all snapshot pieces can ALWAYS be used... So yes, it's worth learning how to use snapshot macros. There's actually a recent thread that explains how to use snapshot macros.
[+]
 Bismarck.Helel
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Billzey
By Bismarck.Helel 2010-12-30 19:14:45  
Like anything with snapshot, equip it at the beginning of your shot, swap to another belt before shot goes off. Tada, you still get to use scout's belt and now you get +snapshot.
 Phoenix.Gerrott
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Gerrott
By Phoenix.Gerrott 2011-01-05 17:29:37  
Well yeah I know that works, but up until this belt (Aug'd Gules hands later), everything with snapshot had the best TP stats anyways, so don't really have macro space to tweak gear mid shot. I've never even had a Ranged Attack macro besides one with a /p for pulling, guess its finally time to move Ranger to multiple sets for each job combination as well..
 Siren.Froggis
サーバ: Siren
user: Froggis
By Siren.Froggis 2011-01-08 15:44:08  
I have one macro set for rng and it has everything and works just fine. I don't use plug-ins either so its not like I have infinite macro space. You just need to be clever with where you put gear... I actually have to hit snapshot gear > /shoot > tp gear so its kind of annoying but it works.