Looking For A Good Server With A Decent Economy

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Looking for a good server with a Decent Economy
Looking for a good server with a Decent Economy

| Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

If anyone knows of such a server please let me know. I am looking for a good economy to move to permanently.
 Ragnarok.Azura
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: azura84
By Ragnarok.Azura 2008-02-23 20:57:08  
They all have their ups and downs, honestly I've been with Ragnarok since day1 of NA release and it will never be the top just because it's one of the originals that got messed up by mass RMT bans early. Unless you have an extremely bad wrap with your server or beef with too many players, then i wouldnt suggest jumping.
 Fenrir.Maiev
VIP
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Maiev
By Fenrir.Maiev 2008-02-24 01:39:51  
I think the server index is more or less a good indicator. Just look at the graph and ur good to go xD
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [109 days between previous and next post]
 Diabolos.Eviro
サーバ: Diabolos
user: Dreamsea
By Diabolos.Eviro 2008-06-12 05:55:13  
the graph shows quite a dramatic slope, i'm not too good with the whole concept of game economy...

most people who play are 75 with multiple jobs capable of most NM hunts, sky etc and crafts, does this make it more difficult for new players? the graph shows an ecominic decline, has the buying and selling of items slowed down? and have things become more expenive or cheaper?
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Jaerik
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2008-06-12 11:53:17  
The graph is merely a measure of average item prices, not sale rates. The extremely steep decline shows severe economic deflation, where all items become much cheaper over time. While this may sound like a universal plus, it also means that money is much more difficult to make.
 Garuda.Aurilius
サーバ: Garuda
user: Aurilius
By Garuda.Aurilius 2008-06-13 16:54:39  
Money is harder to make and items becomes cheaper. Economically its a wash.

Just stay where you are.