users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Bismarck » Selling ALL Abyssea Items and Atmas
Selling ALL Abyssea Items and Atmas
 Lakshmi.Emanuelle
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Minipie
By Lakshmi.Emanuelle 2010-12-25 17:28:27  
this reminds me of some *** *** lolpld from my server that loves to swing his e-peen all over jeuno selling Shinryu tittles for 1 mllion gils, with items locked, it bothers me is that he haves lots of *** kissers behind his ***
 Bismarck.Strange
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Strange 2010-12-25 17:36:44  
Leviathan.Phenomena said:
Bismarck.Strange said:
Bismarck.Nexdeus said:
I may be in the LS that will be gaining, however my reasoning is undeniably good. Put the fact aside that I am in the LS, and read what I wrote again, is it not a good argument ? So before you denounce my credibility, consider the fact that I do not gain anything out of this outside of the r/ex drops that may happen to go into my inventory. Personally I think it's beneficial as a whole server if more people get atmas. That means when I join a pick up group for exp and TE farming, they won't suck as much!
but you miss the fact that pugs do get ***done so your LS providing a service most get for FREE means jack ***EDIT: and if you are not getting some of that gil your LS leader is robbing you all
and? you said it yourself. "most" and seriously quit crying. i think 750k an atma is steep id say 500k and idk anyone who doesnt have time to do shout runs but has all 3 abyssite? maybe 2 but you should sell that too lol. and im sitting on 21mil... and i only farm when i solo nms for fun lol. so im sure theres other ppl who have gil just waiting to burn who dont feel like failing in a pickup party and wasting their day.
why do most levi server *** say ppl are crying and if all pugs you are in fail maybe you should be looking at yourself
[+]
 Bismarck.Tiergan
user: Tiergan
By Bismarck.Tiergan 2010-12-25 21:03:45  
If you go for this service, more power to you. While the prices for atma may be steep, realistically, a lot of people DO need them to be competitive in Abyssea, and gil isn't exactly worth much these days.

Depending on the price of items, this could be a great way of mercing out Empyrian weapons for people who lack the manpower or don't want to risk failures. (I'm looking at you, Glavoid!)

The only problem I can forsee with Abyssea is that it won't always be around, and new, more powerful gear will inevitably be released. Still, for what is pretty much chump change these days, you can get in on the best of the best atmas from a very experienced group with very little effort, and that, in my opinion, is worth paying for.
 Bismarck.Strange
By Bismarck.Strange 2010-12-25 21:33:55  
Bismarck.Tiergan said:
If you go for this service, more power to you. While the prices for atma may be steep, realistically, a lot of people DO need them to be competitive in Abyssea, and gil isn't exactly worth much these days. Depending on the price of items, this could be a great way of mercing out Empyrian weapons for people who lack the manpower or don't want to risk failures. (I'm looking at you, Glavoid!) The only problem I can forsee with Abyssea is that it won't always be around, and new, more powerful gear will inevitably be released. Still, for what is pretty much chump change these days, you can get in on the best of the best atmas from a very experienced group with very little effort, and that, in my opinion, is worth paying for.
and ive gone into pugs myself and have gotten the good atma and gear, so yea you do get hit or miss with pugs but we all know when certain ppl shout we dont go with them, and all of us on bismarck know who the failures are.
 Bismarck.Tiergan
By Bismarck.Tiergan 2010-12-25 21:47:57  
For Atma, there are a few key things that need to get covered. Things like weapon skills, and having the atma to survive various TP moves. Most PUGs don't have that sort of coordination, or if they do, it's rare. I'm not saying everyone should go out and merc RR and VV, as they are easily obtained, but it's at least a nice alternative for people who want specific atmas that normal groups won't go after, or items (Glavoid shells, FU) that no group would usually farm.
By richwood 2010-12-25 21:49:20  
Lets all pull up to the table with our mouths ready, cause your about to swallow so shyt...I am not even the best geared nin around, but fully merited and well played for most part. I can solo most T1 lv, and some T2 lv NMs, Shouting is easy. smart parties can proc. all 3 triggers with 6 people, as well as kill what ever it is your killing lol.

Selling things that are so damn easy to get, is just crazy...
[+]
 Bismarck.Strange
By Bismarck.Strange 2010-12-25 21:57:14  
richwood said:
Lets all pull up to the table with our mouths ready, cause your about to swallow so shyt...I am not even the best geared nin around, but fully merited and well played for most part. I can solo most T1 lv, and some T2 lv NMs, Shouting is easy. smart parties can proc. all 3 triggers with 6 people, as well as kill what ever it is your killing lol. Selling things that are so damn easy to get, is just crazy...
this x10
 Gilgamesh.Topdogg
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: opti09
By Gilgamesh.Topdogg 2010-12-25 22:06:51  
funny how everyone in this thread from bismarck is on the ops side. [Hmmm.]
 Bismarck.Strange
By Bismarck.Strange 2010-12-25 22:07:30  
Gilgamesh.Topdogg said:
im not on his side and im from bismarck
 Bismarck.Tiergan
By Bismarck.Tiergan 2010-12-25 22:10:29  
Gilgamesh.Topdogg said:

Darn. You've discovered the great Bismarck conspiracy to make Gekkogo rich.

Honestly though, I'm not on any side, but I can see where buying services would be beneficial if you yourself didn't want to wait for or put together a pickup group.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Erikthecleric
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Erikthecleric 2010-12-25 22:20:32  
richwood said:
Lets all pull up to the table with our mouths ready, cause your about to swallow so shyt...I am not even the best geared nin around, but fully merited and well played for most part. I can solo most T1 lv, and some T2 lv NMs, Shouting is easy. smart parties can proc. all 3 triggers with 6 people, as well as kill what ever it is your killing lol.

Then let them buy the stuff they want. Its the gil they made, they can spend how they wish to. People like you with the 'WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT WHEN YOU COULD --" need to realize if these people want to spend gil for whatever service they wish to, as long as its available, you have no say what-so-ever in their decisions.

Granted I wouldn't buy these because I do know how to do them, low-man, and even have a LS in which to get with them. I would not belittle anyone who spent gil to try and get these if they so wished to... I've also had the luck of 'leeching' most of my Atmas from friends sending me tells about 'hey im about to kill Razed Ruins Atma mob' and stuff, but had I not, nor had the time to try and set up runs and stuff, it would be a viable option for me. What else would I spend my gil on anymore anyways... Toolbags and food just about counter-act'd from whatever gil I make from selling augmented stuff from gold chests to NPCs.

TL;DR: Selling things people would buy is rediculous? lol.
By Rahjan 2010-12-25 22:56:48  
Cerberus.Eliane said:
I want atma of the beyond bro!

Troll.... why don't you crawl back under your rock.
 Bismarck.Eurekavii
user: jfive
By Bismarck.Eurekavii 2010-12-26 15:56:32  
Well, can sell titles or titties as well. Just /t for price. Assuming most people want Rani title, which is ok since we have several pops.

Sylph.Tigerwoods
サーバ: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-12-26 15:57:52  
Bismarck.Eurekavii said:
Well, can sell titles or titties as well. Just /t for price. Assuming most people want Rani title, which is ok since we have several pops.

What about epona's ring and atma of apocalypse? the title does say "ALL", in caps, too!
 Bismarck.Eurekavii
By Bismarck.Eurekavii 2010-12-26 16:03:07  
sure.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-12-26 16:04:40  
Epona's ring for 750k? Transferrring!
 Bismarck.Eurekavii
By Bismarck.Eurekavii 2010-12-26 16:10:43  
lol. not too fast quickdraw.

id sell for like 4.5 lol. you still have guile's theme as your battle music?
 Bismarck.Altar
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2010-12-26 16:15:47  
richwood said:

This post would make a lot more sense if...
He wasn't trying to buy Thf AF2 hands for 3m gil.
/sigh
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-12-26 16:35:57  
Bismarck.Eurekavii said:
lol. not too fast quickdraw.

id sell for like 4.5 lol. you still have guile's theme as your battle music?
Sure do
 Bismarck.Khiinroye
user: Khiinroye
By Bismarck.Khiinroye 2010-12-27 12:21:23  
I just looked at my pic of your JoJ wipe a few months back and got a warm fuzzy feeling.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-12-27 12:26:14  
Post it!
 Bismarck.Luces
By Bismarck.Luces 2010-12-28 10:29:08  
Considering most those atmas, and rare/ex gear can be triod by a varity of jobs. I have never seen Itzapolotl not drop Aces Sabatons and only triggered blue on him once, 2/3 pops come from gold chest(and Tunga you can zerg it dead super fast and get key item in a couple kills.

edit - VV though I would say 750k is acceptable if you have a job that hasn't replaced it with any of the new zones better atma's. because that pop set is annoying to collect and shes still a ***. * this is not an endorsement in anyway shape or form for this ls as I would never support this ls's actions in anyway*

Aside from that does that mean y'all have finally stopped using foobar to purposely jump peoples Dynas?
 Bismarck.Nevill
user: Nevill
By Bismarck.Nevill 2010-12-30 17:51:52  
And, besides, pugs are great for epic lulz...

Anyway, If people wanna buy this stuff, let em go for it. It's their imaginary money they are spending, so whatever.

And, these guys selling are good people, just makin a little gil.
 Bismarck.Elanabelle
By Bismarck.Elanabelle 2010-12-31 11:07:11  
GekkoGo has an odd reputation on Bismarck.
I don't have first-hand experience with them, so take what I'm saying with a grain of salt.
GekkoGo is generally regarded as being one of those linkshells that's full of teenagers where drama, shouting, and hormones reign. Also, they were/are widely associated with botting.
Now, all this could be merely conjecture/heresay because people like to complain about and envy players that have more exclusive gear. I honestly don't know.

I have most of the atma listed in the OP, and I can say that although a few of them are kind of a nuisance to get, none are really difficult if you understand how to trigger !! weakness on Abyssea NMs. So while there's nothing wrong with selling atma if there are willing buyers, I think the prices listed are kind of silly.

Buyer beware.
[+]
 Asura.Nususu
サーバ: Asura
user: nususu
By Asura.Nususu 2010-12-31 12:09:43  
Bismarck.Strange said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
I want to buy atma of apocalypse bro!
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
and I want to buy Epona's ring
lolx2
I noticed they're only selling things from old areas.. methinks they don't have the skill to kill new stuff?
 Bismarck.Nexdeus
user: Greyfin
By Bismarck.Nexdeus 2010-12-31 12:21:33  
Meh, I would have thought we would have had a better rep on Bismarck than that haha. Well we aren't that bad compared to our Seraph days at least =/

Just to clear some things out here is a
quick breakdown on Elanabelle's post:
Teens- we have two teens in ls, one of which is mature - the other not so much

Drama/shouting - only if provoked by others , and even then I dont think there have been any confrontations since the days of HNM camps. Interesting note: Lunarians and ourselves did most of the heavy work on this server to unlock the boss's and caturaes in the new zones. That's two competing LS's working towards a goal.

Hormones- For the most part I think everyone has raging hormones. Me soo hooorny~

Botting - always and forever Gameshark

As for the prices, I'm curious as to what the general population would consider to be fair if you would't mind posting some feedback on that(serious question, I could possibly get prices changed).
[+]
 Lakshmi.Kyi
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Kyi
By Lakshmi.Kyi 2010-12-31 12:22:54  
Wow Bismarck must be a ***server they got to pay people to get their stuff for them.
[+]
 Bismarck.Altar
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2010-12-31 12:23:46  
Asura.Nususu said:
I noticed they're only selling things from old areas.. methinks they don't have the skill to kill new stuff?

Either that or they have members that need the new stuff... nah that couldn't be it. I'm fairly sure their members got all the new stuff as a prize for just logging in.

Jeez if you guys are gonna rag on the shell at least make decent insults/arguments that make sense.

Bismarck.Nexdeus said:
Interesting note: Lunarians and ourselves did most of the heavy work on this server to unlock the boss's and caturaes in the new zones. That's two competing LS's working towards a goal.

While I don't doubt that you and lunies did a lot of the 0 -> 100% work, to be fair there were a couple of JP shells and other NA shells that did a lot as well. I wouldn't say "most of the heavy work".
[+]
 Bismarck.Nexdeus
By Bismarck.Nexdeus 2010-12-31 12:32:26  
That may have been jumping the gun a bit, Altep for sure we did have help in since we were not able to boost the influence to cap before we went to bed.(Graub and Uleg a diff story though)

The point I was trying to make however, was the fact that things have really sizzled down in the end game scene in comparison to how things used to be.
 Bismarck.Nexdeus
By Bismarck.Nexdeus 2010-12-31 12:34:39  
Well peace out FFXI AH! Have a Happy New Years! :)

As for me, time for work =/

I get out early at least, so not bad I suppose.