Any Yaanei Tips?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » Abyssea » Any Yaanei Tips?
Any Yaanei Tips?
 Bahamut.Bojack
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Bojack316
By Bahamut.Bojack 2010-12-21 03:11:24  
Had a group, Mnk/nin did most of the killing with rdm and whm for support. I went as War and another friend as Nin. War and Nin was just there for red!!. We killed Iratham, Sippoy, and Kutharei fairly easily getting their Atmas.

Yaanei was easy for the first 75%. We proc'd red!! for atma, but Beisger's Bane spam was really a ***. Cursna seemed to never work on Zombie. Slowly killed us with the Terror and inability to cure.
 Cerberus.Kvazz
サーバ: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2010-12-21 03:15:42  
The same setup should work just fine. =/
[+]
 Titan.Ardiem
サーバ: Titan
user: Ardiem
By Titan.Ardiem 2010-12-21 03:32:04  
Sounds like bad luck. You should be 100% fine with that setup even with Besiegers Bane, if the MNK goes down simply have the NIN start tanking. If the NIN fails have the WAR tank. I killed Yaanei twice earlier today, first time ran WHM RDM SCH BLU BLU and I tanked myself as MNK, but I rarely needed a cure (only after AoE Dmg attacks, and 2-3 before Terror wore off on Bane) I easily counterstance tanked it. BLUs were there simply to Quad. Cont. the NM to make it go down a little faster, but I'm confident I could have cut one of the healers and both of the BLUs and been fine. RDM kept Slow and Para up full time (and as a result he only got off one GaIV). Went much the same way the second time around only we had an Alliance standing around bored to get credit for the kill.

Just try it again man, you should be ok.
 Phoenix.Hagino
サーバ: Phoenix
user: hagino
By Phoenix.Hagino 2010-12-21 03:38:10  
i can duo yaanei thf/nin with my mule rdm/blm

if you keep hitting it during besiegers bane it will spam it. turn around and leave it alone for a sec and recover~

1/5 for my bonnet
 Fenrir.Krazyrs
サーバ: Fenrir
user: krazyrs
By Fenrir.Krazyrs 2010-12-21 03:41:52  
bad luck, try again
killed with alliance but only had me tanking as mnk with brd whm rdm support
had alli there for red/blu procs but mainly alot of bored ppl needing title for twilight fight pre-req
 Shiva.Khimaira
サーバ: Shiva
user: Sindri
By Shiva.Khimaira 2010-12-21 03:46:53  
Esuna. if you have this, this fight is harder to wipe to than a full alliance vs Leaping Lizzy.
 Bismarck.Rinako
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2010-12-21 03:55:24  
Bahamut.Bojack said:
Had a group, Mnk/nin did most of the killing with rdm and whm for support. I went as War and another friend as Nin. War and Nin was just there for red!!. We killed Iratham, Sippoy, and Kutharei fairly easily getting their Atmas.

Yaanei was easy for the first 75%. We proc'd red!! for atma, but Beisger's Bane spam was really a ***. Cursna seemed to never work on Zombie. Slowly killed us with the Terror and inability to cure.

We do it MNK/NIN and a healer. The moves are pretty lame but we have the mnk use HP atmas and RR to tank it. HP atmas seem to help for oshit situations. Other then that the fights pretty easy, just keep trying. :) Could be a taste of bad luck

Edit: Also make sure the healers are as far as possible. You can avoid the terror move and run in to cure your mnk. We have the WHM stand back a little bit further then max cure range then run in slightly for cures then run back just so they dont get terror'd and everyone die. And cursna worked fine for us

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.