Fishing Borked?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Fishing » Fishing Borked?
Fishing Borked?
 Cerberus.Hayai
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Hayai
By Cerberus.Hayai 2010-12-10 12:20:22  
Any1 else having issues lately only being able to catch 100ish fish and then catch nothing?? Idk if SE broked it or what but shyts annoying!
[+]
 Odin.Godofgods
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Godofgods 2010-12-10 12:23:53  
Cerberus.Hayai said:
Idk if SE broked it or what but shyts annoying!

anything involved with fishing is annoying...
 Odin.Rishimishi
サーバ: Odin
user: tavetc
By Odin.Rishimishi 2010-12-29 16:43:57  
im having a similar issue, I fished a mix of Crocodilos and Rusty items in Abyssea today and stopped at 50 catches, ive tried fishing else where today and still nothing, fishing with Ebisu and 106 fishing
 Cerberus.Thejew
user: Thejew
By Cerberus.Thejew 2010-12-29 17:15:52  
I haven't had this issue on fishing, still normal 200 a day for me, but then again I'm only catching shall shells trying to skill up. ;;
By Gravionblack 2011-01-03 19:53:13  
Odin.Godofgods said:
Cerberus.Hayai said:
Idk if SE broked it or what but shyts annoying!

anything involved with fishing is annoying...
Now now GoG not everyone hate's fishing =P
 Bahamut.Dasva
サーバ: Bahamut
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-01-03 19:55:41  
Cerberus.Hayai said:
Any1 else having issues lately only being able to catch 100ish fish and then catch nothing?? Idk if SE broked it or what but shyts annoying!
Definitely do more than 100ish but haven't really tried to figure out how many cause I've been eventing and dcing too much
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [100 days between previous and next post]
 Bahamut.Dasva
サーバ: Bahamut
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-04-13 18:27:05  
I got full fatigue today at 11 fish... yes 11 on a lvl 90 job with ebisus. Yesterday was 20
By Shylaa 2011-04-25 19:14:05  
Yup. I am getting fatigued at around 100 daily. Today 110. Level 90 fishing going for trumpets. I've made several posts on several forums about it, including the official forums and have gotten no official reply on whats going on. Grats SE on removing gil from the game.
[+]
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
サーバ: Siren
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2011-05-24 19:24:38  
This might necro bumb but figured I'd say it.

A zone keeps track of the amount of fish you catch per hour. If you exceed a limit it flags you (not to a GM or anything like that) and you get full fatigue unable to fish anything further for the day.

So since trumpet shells is hidden behind all of the extra fish, the probability of you legitly fishing it up without any others first off is pretty hard. Not saying its impossible, its just hard to do.

So SE put up these limits, and if you exceed it you automatically hit full fatigue. This was set up to stop RMT'ers and fish bots singling out fish. This also hurt legit fishers as well if they some how got too lucky.

So keep that in mind if you do bot, and if you don't just make sure you know about it too I guess. It is possible for a non botter to hit these limits (I've heard about it countless times) but I hear it most often with people who do... I'm not saying either you two are.

The most common places I hear about it from are with Trumpet shells and Hakuryu. And it doesn't matter if you have an ebisu either, it will still flag you and make you fully fatigued all day.
 Siren.Inuyushi
サーバ: Siren
user: Inuyushi
By Siren.Inuyushi 2011-05-25 09:49:45  
So if I catch X+1 number of Nebimonites in an hour getting lucky, and X is the limit per hour I will be fatiged for the full day and not be able to catch any fish at all? Just summing up what you said Kalilla.

PS-Why you still ignore me in game? >_>
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [63 days between previous and next post]
 Cerberus.Greenjade
user: Greenjade
By Cerberus.Greenjade 2011-07-27 10:32:52  
Woo encountered this issue right now. Trying to make money since I had to start over. ><